ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile vile vile.... can't believe In The Style use her....don't think she's a good fit for their brand. I unfollowed her weeks ago... can't stand her and I agree she looks like she needs a wash....grim!🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Reactions: 8
I genuinely adore most of the stuff I get from in the style. I LOVE their brand, but when she wears some of the clothes I feel like the don't fit her, her tits are falling out or they are too short on her so I end up not buying them. Just a couple of weeks ago I'd been eyeing up a dress but didn't buy it after I saw it on her. I hope that doesn't make me sound awful but I just don't get what in the style are doing!

Reactions: 5
Nothing fits her 🤷🏽‍♀️ All the dresses are too short, or is that just my old lady ways 🤣

Reactions: 5
Nothing fits her 🤷🏽‍♀️ All the dresses are too short, or is that just my old lady ways 🤣
Not at all, I agree that she'd look better in the dresses if they were a bit longer. I've found the same thing with In The Style.. I've loved some of their prints and designs but once the parcel arrives the dresses are often too short or the quality is poor for the price. I like Ash but I used to enjoy her videos a lot more when she did more honest reviews. J
I don't tend to bother watching her ITS hauls anymore as she just says how fit she looks in everything and how great quality things are. I guess that's her job now, but it kinda defeats the point of reviewing stuff if people can't rely on her to give a genuine opinion! That grey and white dress today with the frilly neck looks like the dresses my nan wore in the 80s 😂 And I think a lot of it would look better if she wore a bra / vest top underneath tbh

Reactions: 9
I did quite like her although often thought the shorter dresses not as flattering on her. But now she’s pissed me off with the “yes it’s another ad Karen, if you don’t like it etc” These so called influencers think they have the right to be rude to the people who initially put them were they are and now think they’re bigger and better than their followers. Keep it up love and you’ll be back working a regular job like the rest of us peasants 😡

Reactions: 12
They do nothing for her those floaty dresses. They make her look huge. They’re too wide and too short, she’s look much better in something slimmer or longer

Reactions: 3
They do nothing for her those floaty dresses. They make her look huge. They’re too wide and too short, she’s look much better in something slimmer or longer
Totally. Do not suit her in the slightest! Made worse when there’s some detailing around the neck area - make her look like the hulk.

Reactions: 1
I did quite like her although often thought the shorter dresses not as flattering on her. But now she’s pissed me off with the “yes it’s another ad Karen, if you don’t like it etc” These so called influencers think they have the right to be rude to the people who initially put them were they are and now think they’re bigger and better than their followers. Keep it up love and you’ll be back working a regular job like the rest of us peasants 😡
Completely agree - it's so regular now that she must be losing a fair amount of followers who don't want to hear her irrationally aggressive rants about members of the public who inconvenience her in the slightest way. Receiving critical comments is part of being in the public eye or an "influencer", people have the right to their own opinion without being publically attacked every time someone says something she doesn't like - her over the top reactions aren't doing her any favours

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she feels the need to say she loves absolutely everything….I mean not all styles suit everyone and some of the clothes she says she ‘loves’ look awful!
I’d be more inclined to purchase from a company who were honest!

Reactions: 2
I kinda admire her confidence, but at the same time a lot of the clothes are not flattering on her and put me off! Again, underwear might help.

Reactions: 4
Cannot stand this bint unfollowed her ages ago she wound me up so much so fake about loving every single ITS dress she is gifted or paid to try on boring 🙄

She used to make me actually lol. She just seems to have got ruder and more vulgar as the weeks have passed.

Will give her props for admitting she won't do hauls due to getting everything she needs for free 🙃😂

Reactions: 8
She used to be funny but she’s an outrageous liar. You can tell when she knows something looks like tit from the its crap (it is awful by the way, I sent everything back) but she can’t say or they’ll stop sending free stuff 🤣 so unauthentic now, she’s joined the other 90% of borefest influencers who would sell their mum for a freebie

She just tried that brown 2 piece outfit thing on saying its not see-through then when she lifted the top up you could see her belly button through the trousers! But its not see-through material 🤣🤣

• Haha
She just tried that brown 2 piece outfit thing on saying its not see-through then when she lifted the top up you could see her belly button through the trousers! But its not see-through material 🤣🤣
Haha I’ve just watched this and omg the captions kept saying it’s not see through it’s my lighting 😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t handle how aggressive she is! How can someone be so angry all the time! Literally the only time she’s not angry is when she’s showing off the ugly ITS clothes that don’t bleeping fit her 🙄

• Heart
Her declaration of love for Chels on an Instagram post was.. "I love the actual tit out of your hole" 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Shes an absolute bellend. I was on a live once and she was calling her son fat. He was in the background sounding upset saying please stop saying that. She was putting her shopping away and was like you've got the diet baby bel then in the next breath saying I'M not going on a diet, I'm not boring. Promotes self love but made her son feel like tit on numerous occasions in the live, when I called her out she said "I didn't call him fat, he is fat" whatever that means and then blocked me 😂 she comes up on my page sometimes still, I think she's vile and fake.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.