ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I'm bored of wearing the same stuff now" "I need to follow some girls who know how to dress because I need some help".....im sure ITS loved hearing that....bored of wearing the same stuff 😅😅

Reactions: 6
"I'm bored of wearing the same stuff now" "I need to follow some girls who know how to dress because I need some help".....im sure ITS loved hearing that....bored of wearing the same stuff 😅😅
imagine being bored of wearing a wardrobe full of free clothes!!

Reactions: 8
I think she’s just bored in general tbh! Does she ever do anything productive with her day.

Reactions: 4
As much as she's gross, I did feel a bit sorry for her last night. She looked so out of place and uncomfortable. Though I had to laugh that she didn't wear a single ITS items despite them being her faveeeee 🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm glad I've found this thread. I've not had chance to read through and people have probably already said this, but she annoys me with her ITS hauls. The ITS clothes look so cheap and I hate that she says everything from them is amazing and she's supposed to be honest. I think she's so fake.

Reactions: 7
I'm glad I've found this thread. I've not had chance to read through and people have probably already said this, but she annoys me with her ITS hauls. The ITS clothes look so cheap and I hate that she says everything from them is amazing and she's supposed to be honest. I think she's so fake.
Agreed so so fake.

Reactions: 1
Yes as soon as she got a whiff of a freebie everything was magically AMAZING ohmagurddd I loveee it

Reactions: 1
Genuinely will be so upset if the new in the style collab they are teasing tonight is with her. I buy so many clothes from them but seeing her having tried some clothes on their stories don't buy it because of how bad they look on her, it proper puts me off in case I look like that! I can see this happening even more if they collab fully with her. 😩

Reactions: 2
Genuinely will be so upset if the new in the style collab they are teasing tonight is with her. I buy so many clothes from them but seeing her having tried some clothes on their stories don't buy it because of how bad they look on her, it proper puts me off in case I look like that! I can see this happening even more if they collab fully with her. 😩
You've clearly not watched Jessontheplussize do a try on with her collection...her own collection that she apparently helped design but everything is too tight or too long on her.

ITS are an absolute joke as a company, mercilessly flogging over priced churned out cheap tatt and Ash knows it !

Reactions: 5
You've clearly not watched Jessontheplussize do a try on with her collection...her own collection that she apparently helped design but everything is too tight or too long on her.

ITS are an absolute joke as a company, mercilessly flogging over priced churned out cheap tatt and Ash knows it !
It's funny you should say that, I bought my sister in law one of the PJ sets she just recently advertised at 50% off, they were originally £42? duck right off ITS - They were forced inside a plastic bag rolled in a ball, the material is cheap & tacky & to top it off they bloody stink of fags.
Anyway they're getting sent back, I've emailed them, but had no response.
I'll never buy from them again that is for sure!!

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Definitely her. She’s lording it up in a hotel in Manchester doing a photo shoot today. She’s Adam Frisbys flavour of the month while Staceys on maternity leave 🤦🏻‍♀️

None of those outfits look remotely stylish or flattering on her, I can’t work out if it’s hair and makeup or the clothes themselves, but they just don’t look a) they fit her b) they’ve taken any part of her shape or own style into consideration before mass producing these monstrosities.

I get she loves her girlfriend, but I find the PDA really tacky and common.

• Heart
Everything she ever seems to wear from ITS makes her look massive. I think she is a 16/18 so she isn't really, but the fit is generally really poor.

Reactions: 6
Disappointing tbh but exactly what I've come to expect from ITS, not one of those black dresses was WOW and all the gushing from Ash about how amazing / sexy / inclusive blah blah blah isn't going to change that...I also find it hilarious that ' Adam' seems to drag all these women, Jessontheplussize is another one, from out of their bedrooms where they have pranced about acting the fool and thinks he can turn them into ' models' when it's clear neither have the skills to pull it off and just look awkward and uncomfortable. Ash looks like she's smelling one of her own farts and what's with the odd hands on her hips...I've no doubt this will be the first of many 'collections ' 🥱

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.