ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I doubt she has a seatbelt exemption. Absolute idiot. So dangerous
I don’t think she said that didn’t she? Said she just wears it under her arm. Tbh I do too cos it digs into my neck. I always have 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Mine digs in my neck as well, it’s a weird angle and height. But I wear it properly in case I’m in an accident, I dread to think the kind of damage that would occur 🤢
You can buy cushioned pads to go on seatbelts for irritation and pain, I’ll buy on of these in the future I think. Personally it’s up to the individual how they wear a belt, it’s them at risk but tbh she’s made herself out to be a bigger ding by responding that way. No excuse at all really so why respond at all? She really does have fans who just love her dickish responses. She’s not made for the public 🤣

Reactions: 3
God she’s on live now saying how much she loves people but doesn’t know their bleeping named “ehhhh yeah love the girls and the gays…” ffs what a cop out at least learn their friggin names if you love them

Mine digs in my neck as well, it’s a weird angle and height. But I wear it properly in case I’m in an accident, I dread to think the kind of damage that would occur 🤢
You can buy cushioned pads to go on seatbelts for irritation and pain, I’ll buy on of these in the future I think. Personally it’s up to the individual how they wear a belt, it’s them at risk but tbh she’s made herself out to be a bigger ding by responding that way. No excuse at all really so why respond at all? She really does have fans who just love her dickish responses. She’s not made for the public 🤣
If she wants to endanger herself by not wearing a self belt properly then yeah you do you, don’t worry about potentially leaving your children motherless in the event of an accident. But to publicise it on her Instagram is just stupid! I’m not sure she’s quite for the hang of this ‘influencing’ lark.

If she wants to endanger herself by not wearing a self belt properly then yeah you do you, don’t worry about potentially leaving your children motherless in the event of an accident. But to publicise it on her Instagram is just stupid! I’m not sure she’s quite for the hang of this ‘influencing’ lark.
She’s more going the comedian route which as a rule, is you can offend who you want as long as you don’t give a tit. I thought she was hilarious in the beginning, but she wants to be relatable abs an influencer whilst making jokes that for some are offensive. You can’t be all of those you have to pick and stay in your lane.

I never said she said she had an exemption ….. wearing your seatbelt under your arm is illegal. You can be fined not to mention chucked through the windscreen during a crash. Only a seatbelt exemption allows you to legally not wear a seatbelt or not to wear it correctly. Idiots like her make people think it’s ok.

Sorry im quite passionate about car safety and it proper annoys me when people are so careless and make it out like it’s a big joke. Her story about it was really showing her true colours

Reactions: 8
I never said she said she had an exemption ….. wearing your seatbelt under your arm is illegal. You can be fined not to mention chucked through the windscreen during a crash. Only a seatbelt exemption allows you to legally not wear a seatbelt or not to wear it correctly. Idiots like her make people think it’s ok.

Sorry im quite passionate about car safety and it proper annoys me when people are so careless and make it out like it’s a big joke. Her story about it was really showing her true colours
how does that work with lap belts? I know most cars have full seat belts now, but a fair few still have lap belts.

how does that work with lap belts? I know most cars have full seat belts now, but a fair few still have lap belts.
The law is seatbelts must be worn the correct way so if it is a lap belt then it’s worn the correct way but anyone would know it’s a more risky way to wear so don’t put a child in one. Usually it’s only the middle seat that has a lap belt and only to be used if required. Same as people who put their young kids car seats in the front passenger seat, as long as the airbag gets s off it’s not illegal just risky.

Reactions: 2
Did I seriously just watch her on TikTok do a massive sloppy (and very loud) tit in a pub?! I’m not offended at all by talk of poo etc but come on!! If this is how people are making a living these days, they can keep it. Embarrassing.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Did I seriously just watch her on TikTok do a massive sloppy (and very loud) tit in a pub?! I’m not offended at all by talk of poo etc but come on!! If this is how people are making a living these days, they can keep it. Embarrassing.
I do believe I have been rendered speechless if that was in fact real, and not just a joke. Everyone gets caught short in bad situations just don’t film it for literally shits and giggles.
That poor girl being upset in the lav as well totally tasteless to do that. 🤮

And the comments! Friggin hell people are still embarrassed to talk about periods, it’s just the way things are! Toilet stuff is normal and people do what they do, but she’s like on a bloody crusade or something….next thing you know she’ll be crusading for people with diarrhoea to pull their pants down where they stand and tit on the floor, cause you know, “Caught short and it’s normal!!” Some people should not have a platform and she is one of those people. I’m not a prude or close minded but she just pushes boundaries. Never felt so uncomfortable since watching a clip of Frankie Boyle

I just found her old Depop account and Im gobsmacked tbh. Her style compared to now is totally different and yea I’m aware people change but it’s clear she only did that for the free clothes. She even looks different, in fact so much prettier. If she had stayed that way, I’d have loved to watch her.
It’s easy to find, she’s posted Chelsea’s on her story just look at who she’s following.

Please someone tell me they just see her eat that cake, she can’t possibly eat like that normally, thats got to be for effect!
I don’t mind her usually but that really did turn my stomach 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Please someone tell me they just see her eat that cake, she can’t possibly eat like that normally, thats got to be for effect!
I don’t mind her usually but that really did turn my stomach 🤮
I saw it.
Was just trying to be humourlessly relevant. She was funny at first but when you see the stuff she says without giving a tit it changes. Suppose it’s the same for anyone trying to be relevant.
Pick the right audience but she wants an audience that doesn’t give a tit

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.