Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anonauntie

VIP Member
Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed cunt on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed cunt on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.
Trivial matter but that illustrates just how warped and nasty this girl is.

Also, a big sorry to keep you waiting on the goss lol

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨
His cheating did result in her testing positive for hpv which did result in cancer and having a hysterectomy. I mean I’m sure any woman would be a bit pissed about that.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

_basic_

VIP Member
Ewwwwww “just say you wanna lick my minge” mate I’m bi but I’d rather run my tongue along an electric cable of 400,000 volts of electricity whilst simultaneously unicycling across the Grand Canyon, sitting on bike seat made of a razor blades. While it’s raining. Thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

LindaaLouu

Married to a guy I was friends with. She caught him cheating. She keyed cunt on his car bonnet (company car) and then keyed cunt on all his mates’ cars because they stayed friends with him during the divorce.

Accused people (falsely) of sexually molestering her children, accusations borne out of spite. Cut tiny holes on every single item of clothing her ex husband wore, small holes only noticeable when you put the clothes on.

Began an online hate campaign against her enemies with fake accounts and online slander and abuse calling some of the guys homosexual and stuff online when they weren’t. She stopped my friend seeing his children over the next 8 years (court cases blah blah) then accused him of not wanting to see the kids publicly which isn’t true. Harassing her ex husband’s new wife and constant threats, msgs and abuse and uses her online platform to still continually slag off her ex husband. She’s truly a very scary and very evil person.

A kind of trivial matter but I was broken down on an A-road in Essex and waiting by my car. She saw me and purposely drove back around the roundabout and back to where I was just so she could roll down the window and yell “Hahahahah” out the window at me while I was next to my broken down car. My friend told me about it and said he was in the passengers side absolutely begging her not to do it and she did it anyway.

Edit: also all the body positivity just makes me laugh because when I put on some weight when I was younger she used to yell fatty at me across the local bar in front of everyone and constantly ridicule me about my own weight gain

Edit 2: I’m sure she’ll read this and kickstart a new hate campaign against me like the last one wasn’t terrifying enough 🤨
I think if you were such close friends with an Ex that cheated on me and gave me HPV which in turn caused cancer, I’d have driven round the roundabout just to laugh at you broken down too! In fact, I’d have probably done this several times 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

kierxote

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

MamaD

VIP Member
His cheating did result in her testing positive for hpv which did result in cancer and having a hysterectomy. I mean I’m sure any woman would be a bit pissed about that.
Yep! I’d have keyed his car and a lot more after that! I mean *if* she did the rest of what the other poster alleges then that’s real shitty behaviour. I’m guessing the posters mate wasn’t thinking about his kids when he was shagging some other woman behind their Mum’s back. I mean as if someone would come on Tattle to slag of a mates ex when he did the dirty which caused her to get cancer!

Reactions: 27

_basic_

VIP Member

I don’t blame her for what she did to her ex.
I just have a question though. At the beginning of your post you made it sound as if she hated you because you are friends with the ex. But when you broke down he was in the car with her so it seems like you 2 had beef before they broke up. So the rest of it just sounds like you didn’t like each other, plus if the last “hate campaign” against you was so terrifying, why write a post on a forum which she clearly reads and can easily identify you from the details?

Reactions: 27

kierxote

I know her personally and I’d be happy to tell you exactly why she’s neither funny nor nice. Which includes making false allegations against people for sex abuse using her own kids as a weapon and making her ex’s husband’s life (and new partner) an absolute misery.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Who the fuck has a bed at their place of work?
A chair, yes, even a nice sofa, but a bed 🤷🏻‍♀️ And a gifted one at that!!
These influencers/wannabes would take anything if it's free.
I volunteer for The Trussell Trust & the amount of people out there who don't even have a bed to sleep on & these lazy cunts are getting them gifted to them, it makes me fucking sick.
Now if she didn't have a bed at home, fine, but this is just greedy & grabby.
Shame on those companies too because there is not a chance in hell I'd ever buy a bed from a company that gives to these instahuns.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Suck my 9 inch clit...and that was said in front of her young son.
I don't give a fuck who you are, who you think you are or how famous you think you might be, but talking like that in front of a young impressionable boy is wrong!
And if anyone thinks that's ok then they're as chavvy & as common as she is.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25

Femma

Chatty Member
My God , I had no idea she had such an awful time and had to have a hysterectomy .
The ex sounds like a horrible cxxt and if he'd caused such turmoil and resulted in her having a hysterectomy then getting his car keyed was light punishment in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Betterwithmakeup

to be fair am surprised your happy to admit your friends with a guy who caused a women to have that done by his cheating.
i’d have done a lot more than scratch his car.

Reactions: 24

Letmetellya

Chatty Member
I hate most people with threads on here but I absolutely love her she has me in stitches I don’t mind the gifted stuff like I wouldn’t turn down free clothes

Reactions: 23

anonauntie

VIP Member
She’s 33 I think so wouldn’t say Middle Aged. I like her I don’t agree with some of the things she posts can be quite vulgar but she is different from the other tiktokers, for now. She’s a charity shop manager so I mean at least she works.

Reactions: 22

liltatling

VIP Member
Hi Ash 😂👋🏼
Wow that was a rant and a half for someone who isn't bothered 🙄😂
It always amuses me when they go on these 'troll' rants that they talk about how everyone else is unhappy and people are just jealous.
OK love if that makes you feel better...we're all super jealous 🙄 I really wish I could fart on camera to millions of strangers and call it a living.
Ash enjoys slobbing about in bed and I enjoy coming on here and sharing views about the Instasham world with like minded people.
I think the person who is constantly on here reading the comments about herself is the one obsessed. Sad thing is she'll have been refreshing the page whilst on hers girls day today. Best life ever?
I really was beginning to like Ash...she seemed different to the other 'influencers'. She gives back and seems more transparent. But she's in the same boat as the rest of them for me now. Be kind works both ways...you can't rant about how people say 'nasty' things about you but then you go and say vile things towards/about other people.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Haven't seen the latest rant but can imagine what it was like. Ironically I only found Tattle because she ranted about it one day - I used to really like her but was starting to see her true colours with the irrationally aggressive rants about unsuspecting strangers that came to the charity shop or dared to accidentally leave a pube on a disabled toilet seat (therefore probably either a disabled or elderly person) So I was interested to see that it wasn't just me thinking she was being over the top. She clearly has an anger management problem which seems far more unhealthy than people occasionally leaving comments on a gossip forum when they're bored 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hardly the same as obsessive trolls who target specific people and send direct messages and comments to deliberately upset them.

People are also entitled to have an opinion on people who put themselves in the public eye by making social media their job. Their content is a product, people leave reviews on products all the time. Are we led to believe that Ash has never left a shitty review or made a complaint about something? 😂 Somehow I highly doubt it

Oh and Ash, I don't care if you see this and call me out on your stories again. I haven't followed you for a long time and have only watched your stories once in a blue moon when you popped up on the suggested page (and won't be doing so again so don't waste your breath) and I certainly have never clicked on any of your affiliate links or bought any of your ITS tat. So I think you're probably wrong if you think your fortune comes from any of us or if any of us want to come anywhere near you. Also.. if you want to market yourself as being a confident woman who doesn't care what anyone thinks, you're making it pretty it obvious that that is all bullshit by reading here in the first place.

• Heart

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Shaming people for only donating 50p to a charity, what if that 50p was the only money they had?
No one should ever be shamed for the amount they donate.
ANY AMOUNT IS BETTER THAN NOTHING

Shame on you, Ash!!

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
92D9CE7A-8D23-4CF4-9E42-43A4C8C662C3.png

I’m sorry but what? Ok we can all disagree on different parenting styles or lifestyle choices, but there’s is no way on earth she’s sexually inappropriate with her kids on any of her stories, or even any way that could be misconstrued that way. I’m actually with her on this, thats fucking sick.

• Wow

Scd1991

VIP Member
She only seems to carry excess weight on her stomach which is perfectly normal after having children. She’s naturally got a large bum and slimmer arms/legs. I’m not keen on her content but let’s not be slagging her off for trying to normalise what different bodies look like. The average dress size is a 16 so anyone slagging off her size will make other women reading that feel shit.
personally I think she’s a gorgeous looking girl when she’s not pulling all those stupid faces.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Idkk

Chatty Member
She got well known by being honest and funny about shit fast fashion looking like trash. Now she’s paid by them, suddenly it’s all amazing and she looks phenomenal in all of it. I’ve never known a bigger sellout in all my life.

• Heart
Reactions: 20