ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw it.
Was just trying to be humourlessly relevant. She was funny at first but when you see the stuff she says without giving a tit it changes. Suppose it’s the same for anyone trying to be relevant.
Pick the right audience but she wants an audience that doesn’t give a tit
I used to absolutely love her, and still do to an extent but the weird defensive outbursts she's has in reaction to anyone 'critising' her is just bloody odd and for someone her age incredibly immature..I also find all the eating slurping on camera she does nausea inducing but that's just me !

Reactions: 2
That makeup was awful. Her face looked a completely different colour from her neck and one of her eyebrows was much darker than the other. I do think she’s pretty but her makeup often looks crap.

I actually really like Chels 🙈 but I agree that Ash permanently looks like she needs a good wash!
Actually I take back what I said.
You’re right, chelsea looks like she has a bath at least a few times a week.
Ash looks MANKY AF!! 😖😖😖😖
You can tell she doesn’t wash or brush her teeth every day.

I don’t know how chelsea can bare to go anywhere near her unwashed tuna canoe!

Oh great another badly sized ‘in the style’ clothes haul on the way.

Everything will be “omg amazing” yet look like
It’s been badly stitched by a poor 5 year old slave labour victim in India.

Yawn.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I do like Ash & Chels and in the early days when her Tik Tok went viral with the trousers, she was hilarious and so funny!
I think now she has quit her job to do social media full time, she is trying a wee bit too hard to be relatable/funny, I think she should just be herself more the way she was at the start. Sometimes there is such a thing as TMI and sometimes she doesn't look the cleanest I have to say.
Some of the ITS clothes look nice on her and I liked the haul today but they are so overpriced!

Reactions: 4
It’s the way she repeats things, and makes this noise with her lips as to express how annoyed she is

I thought today’s ITS haul was hilarious “it’s true to size… but size up” :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
begging for hair extensions yesterday.
The hauls are rubbish, the clothes are over priced, tit sizing granted some nice styles but I can just go primark and find similar for less.
Im a bigger woman, and she’s taller than me but looks more rounder she’s an 18 I’d say.

Reactions: 3
Re her size….. just because you can get it on doesn’t mean it fits!
Jac Jossa has said she wears a 14 in her denim so there’s no way have jossa wears a 14 and Ash wears a 16. Yes if you are taller you carry your weight better as there’s more of you but someone is lying! I doubt jac jossa would lie about wearing a 14…..

Actually I take back what I said.
You’re right, chelsea looks like she has a bath at least a few times a week.
Ash looks MANKY AF!! 😖😖😖😖
You can tell she doesn’t wash or brush her teeth every day.

I don’t know how chelsea can bare to go anywhere near her unwashed tuna canoe!

Oh great another badly sized ‘in the style’ clothes haul on the way.

Everything will be “omg amazing” yet look like
It’s been badly stitched by a poor 5 year old slave labour victim in India.

Yawn.
TUNA CANOE!!!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she quit her job?! Ugh bleeping hell another person trying to claim poncing around on camera making tit up and advertising any product that will have you is real work. Drop me out

Reactions: 8
I thought she quit her job a while ago and was only going back to help out sometimes?

Reactions: 1
Wow what a surprise! She started off being funny and I thought she’d stay pretty level headed. Big fat no from me. Why on earth would you leave a job when you have children to rely on tiktok income?!

She can't have made much money from the charity shop - they hardly pay a decent wage. She's probably making money from flogging her Inthestyle clothes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.