ashandchelslifestories

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Migraine ?! What a joker she is ! Last thing you would do is get in your car and drive to a fast food restaurant for salad and then sit ranting at the top of your voice if you have a migraine ! She needs to give her drama queen head a wobble !

Reactions: 6
What the actual duck was all that Next drivel about?!? Accuses a manager of driving her to tit in a cupboard, then tells everyone to take all their broken tit back for a refund and then admits she tit in the cupboard just because he pointed out she was late off of her break.

What
The
duck

• Sick
Reactions: 9
What the actual duck was all that Next drivel about?!? Accuses a manager of driving her to tit in a cupboard, then tells everyone to take all their broken tit back for a refund and then admits she tit in the cupboard just because he pointed out she was late off of her break.

What
The
duck
That story can't be real. NO ONE would ever tit themselves on purpose.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Eww I’ve just seen that video. Surely, even if that was true why would you tell the whole world? What’s she trying to say, she took mega long on her breaks cos she’s got a stomach issue? If this is the case her employer should have been made aware. So it looks like she just tit herself, made her boss and employees really uncomfortable, instead of discussing it like a normal person. Nice

Reactions: 2
She lost me with that story with next and the poo.

I think she’s struggling for content to be honest. She can’t take the mick out if influencers because she is one now, she has zero content about works life because she quit her job and other than bang on about in the style clothes …. She’s got naff all!

Reactions: 12
I used to like her but she’s so over the top now and really grim with her content it’s actually quite disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 5
I didn't know they had a thread on here.
I used to really like Ash I thought she was really relatable. I don't relate to her in the slightest now - she is just rude and crude 🤢 the Next sorry was horrible. Why on Earth would you do that.
Just watched her stories from today - surely it's not good to have that much stuff surrounding a boiler?
I think she's more 'shoutie' than usual. I think as someone said above she's quit her job for the instahun life but hasn't got much going on so her content at the minute is basically just shouting and being gross

Reactions: 9
She’s so boring 😂 cancelled ❌❌❌

She’s 33 I think so wouldn’t say Middle Aged. I like her I don’t agree with some of the things she posts can be quite vulgar but she is different from the other tiktokers, for now. She’s a charity shop manager so I mean at least she works.
Not anymore

Reactions: 1
I actually don't mind watching her, but I do wish she'd tone down this farting on camera malarkey.
There's just no need. You can be down to earth & keeping it real without being vulgar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually don't mind watching her, but I do wish she'd tone down this farting on camera malarkey.
There's just no need. You can be down to earth & keeping it real without being vulgar.
I agree. I find her funny. Except for the farting. Vile

Reactions: 4
Why’s she with alison Hammond? Are they actually friends?

Is it something to do with them both working with In Style? (I might be completely off there?)

I'm pretty immature & have a toilet sense of humour; so the farting doesn't really bother me - have to say though, I LOVE Chelsea. I find her hilarious and enjoy watching the 2 of them together :)

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.