Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the deal with her ex? Everyone keeps saying she has a addiction, to what? Is that why they split?
She seem nice ish. Compared to ash but then most would.
I only followed her for a short time when people were saying she was funny. I personally just found mouthy, obnoxious, vulgar and parading obesity and lazy behaviour like it's something to be proud of.
This latest turn of events is mad. Behaviour of a women who only cares for herself and what she can get. Vile.
Hopefully this will mean at the very least Gail wouldn't have a online socials anymore and some vulnerable girls will be saved from her grip.
Addicted to opioids ,yes that's why they split

Go and catch up on previous threads.
---
So am I right in thinking she’s not done any lives at all since this came out? I’m blocked so I never see them anyway. For somebody who went live everyday and often more than once a day, I think that says it all.
Nope lol, gone from 2-3 DAILY to none since we outted Gail

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
chubbs is live on Instagram. She's been reading here obviously and thought I'll show you. I'll go liveeee.

Reactions: 8
So according to my younger colleague, there is a way that you can filter words in comments on insta live as she did that after she broke up with her ex and people kept mentioning it

Reactions: 5
Live ended very abruptly, but she's back live now.

I think she's got a word filter on, I'm sure she can set that up so when Gee or Gail etc is entered, the comment won't upload. Bit like racist comment filters etc.
Cos there wasn't any comments about it and I just don't believe there wasn't tbh
---
So according to my younger colleague, there is a way that you can filter words in comments on insta live as she did that after she broke up with her ex and people kept mentioning it
Jinx!!! She bleeping is.

Reactions: 7
I’ve just had a notification saying she’s live, can’t get on to watch the tit show.
who’s gonna fire those shots that can’t be deleted then trolls??

Reactions: 2
Imagine having to spend 10 mins brainstorming words to block like "sex offender" "sex register" "rapist" "GAYLE" before you go live.

You'd think that would be sobering enough to make you want to address the issue but obviously not.

Reactions: 30
There's not a word of it on her live. She must have a word filter. I'm guessing that's why the live ended, something got through and now she'd filtered that.

This might be a dumb question but can you bypass the filters by putting spaces between the letters or something? L i k e t h i s? I'm blocked or I'd try myself!

Reactions: 4
Not a single comment and that's absolute bullshit cos every live she does people mention atleasttttt chels, even just pointless things about Chels, and cos chels has gone off on one, people would mentioning it even more right now.
She's put a filter on her words
Gail Gee girlfriend ex Chelsea etc etc etc.

Proving onceeeee again that she knew and she's hiding away from it.

I'm fuming tbh

Reactions: 10
James and Ash are doing a podcast. Just what the world needs 🥴
---
Also, what is the point of her doing a live when she ignores all the comments? She is so rude.

I honestly don't think many people watching the live know. Unless Chelsea or someone with many followers posts about it she's going to keep it hush hush and wait for it to go away

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I’m watching her live now… want to comment but trying to be subtle.. Iv just asked ‘what tan do you recommend im pale GAYLE’ 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don't understand how she can be going about loving her best life like nothing has happened!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.