Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I tried and got blocked stupid bleep
What did you write? Did it enter or instant block? I didn't see any comments at allll
She's defo put a filter on, there wasn't a single comment about chels and people mention chels every single live. They always mention Gail (well they say Gee) not a single one.
She's such a clever little witch

Reactions: 3
What did you write? Did it enter or instant block? I didn't see any comments at allll
She's defo put a filter on, there wasn't a single comment about chels and people mention chels every single live. They always mention Gail (well they say Gee) not a single one.
She's such a clever little witch
Did you see my pail gail comment? Was about 2 mins before it ended… when James was sat asking questions about skin rocks I threw that question in

Reactions: 2
oh my god didn’t even realise filtering words on insta was a thing 😂 if no one is mentioning it then that’s 100% what she’s done.
Can smell the guilt from here. Shameless bastard she is.

Reactions: 10
Come on Chelsea take one for the team and go live so we can jump on yours instead ❤🥰😍😊😘💕💖💙

• Heart
Reactions: 11
No 😂😂😂😂 did he block ya
No didn’t block me 🤣🤣 he either ignored it or didn’t see it (or she has filtered words) I didn’t want to get blocked that’s why I tried to be subtle about it by asking what tan he recommends because im ‘pale GAYLE’ is how I wrote it 🤣

YES CHELSEA NEEDS TO GO LIVE!!! That way when her followers are in the comments confused off her recent stories asking questions, we can all be on our burner accounts giving them the tea in the comments! 😂 That way Chelsea doesn’t have to say a single thing. Well do it for you chels hun. What a great idea

Reactions: 9
I said when are you going address that g aka gayle new land is a convicted rapist and your promoting love honey

it said similar posts have been reported but had the option to post it came up a sent it a few times when she was taking oidd out the Germans

Reactions: 3
I missed her live as was in the car with the kids and I don't deem her suitable to listen to around children. I'm still on page 7 catching up, but just seen Chelsea’s story, it's probably already been shared, but yay Chels.
Screenshot_20240203_112529_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
Comments were definitely filtered. It's ok though the truth will come out eventually.
Tbh she gets so few people on a live that half of them are probs Tattlers.
She can't hide from this forever.

Reactions: 8
So she can block and delete on her own page but what is she going to do when she’s featured on a brands page she works for? Say for example, if and that’s a big if, she’s still doing another collection with ITS, when it’s put on their main grid how is she going to stop people commenting about this on it? Yes she can personally block them but can’t delete their comments and I’m sure ITS haven’t got the time to scroll and delete every comment made. She might think it’s just going to go away but she’s stupid if she thinks that’ll happen. I will definitely make reference to it and she’s already blocked me so she won’t even be aware of it 😂

Reactions: 13
Hope chels doesn't delete that, I can feel she's gonna upload more. Ash is gonna be on her arse so quick with threats and god knows what else, "you're never seeing Oscar againnnnn", she'll probably come out with stories about Chelsea being abusive just to turn the attention off her, bet you, hope she ignores her and carries on exposing the ones who have hurt her.

Reactions: 21
So,done did comment on the live that their favourite Coronation Street character was Martin Platts first wife. That was only thing I saw.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.