Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I said when are you going address that g aka gayle new land is a convicted rapist and your promoting love honey

it said similar posts have been reported but had the option to post it came up a sent it a few times when she was taking oidd out the Germans
I think I saw one of your comments (talking quiet 🤫😉?) but the only one it showed was something like ‘and she’s working with love honey’ I scrolled up to see what else that account had said and there was nothing

Reactions: 2
Poor Chelsea. I hope she's ready for a tit ton of abuse from Ash. She's going to go postal when she sees that Chels has posted this.

Well done for standing up for yourself, Biggy. It is only right that Gail Newland/Gee is exposed again.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 11.34.55.png

Reactions: 33
I honestly think ash will continue to ignore everything and not mention anything. I’m so glad Chelsea has posted that. It’s facts and im glad she’s got her own back on the cunts

Reactions: 21
Hope chels doesn't delete that, I can feel she's gonna upload more. Ash is gonna be on her arse so quick with threats and god knows what else, "you're never seeing Oscar againnnnn", she'll probably come out with stories about Chelsea being abusive just to turn the attention off her, bet you, hope she ignores her and carries on exposing the ones who have hurt her.
I thought Chelsea may not say anything because of Oscar, but Ash will use Oscar against her and stop her seeing him. I hope Chelswa moves her business to Leicester, she needs to get away from Ash and her poison.

Reactions: 18
I honestly think ash will continue to ignore everything and not mention anything. I’m so glad Chelsea has posted that. It’s facts and im glad she’s got her own back on the cunts
Even if she does , alot more of her followers will know now cos alot of her followers still follow Chelsea , I feel Chelsea isn't done and more is gonna be uploaded. Ash can't continue to ignore it now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Even if she does , alot more of her followers will know now cos alot of her followers still follow Chelsea , I feel Chelsea isn't done and more is gonna be uploaded. Ash can't continue to ignore it now.
Chelsea is as rattled as we are that Ash is just carrying on like everything’s fine and dandy. Difference is, she has the platform to out it all and I’m so here for it… MORE CHELSEA MORE

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’d say she’s been told how Ash has been acting since the news came out and that was the final straw. I hope she doesn’t delete it, proud of her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I thought Chelsea may not say anything because of Oscar, but Ash will use Oscar against her and stop her seeing him. I hope Chelswa moves her business to Leicester, she needs to get away from Ash and her poison.
I did too but looks like she's finally seeing the light and realising Oscars old enough to understand now. If she stops Oscar and Chelsea having a relationship, Oscar will know its all down to his mam, and one day if their relationship is solid, Oscar will return to Chelsea one day. Ava already can't stand her mam, you can tell. When those kids are older they'll cut her off

But at the end of the day, I'm not sure how to word this... Oscar isn't Chelseas responsibility, Chelsea has to protect herself and her own mental health against Ash. Oscars Ash's responsibility. She can't go staying quiet to protect Oscar when Oscars own parent and family aren't doing that.

Chelsea needs to put herself first now and clear her name.

Reactions: 30
I did too but looks like she's finally seeing the light and realising Oscars old enough to understand now. If she stops Oscar and Chelsea having a relationship, Oscar will know its all down to his mam, and one day if their relationship is solid, Oscar will return to Chelsea one day. Ava already can't stand her mam, you can tell. When those kids are older they'll cut her off

But at the end of the day, I'm not sure how to word this... Oscar isn't Chelseas responsibility, Chelsea has to protect herself and her own mental health against Ash. Oscars Ash's responsibility. She can't go staying quiet to protect Oscar when Oscars own parent and family aren't doing that.

I don’t fully agree that she should disregard Oscar because he isn’t her responsibility. Someone has to look out for his well-being, and sometimes that isn’t your blood family.
But she’s definitely doing the right thing naming and shaming her with pictures. That can be a way of keeping him safe, nothing being kept in the dark.

more please Chelsea.

Reactions: 5
Yes Chels ❤👏🏼
Ash and Chels were together for years and were engaged. But she tried to shut Chels down when she needed help the most. She was only with Jail for a few months but now she's standing by a convicted rapist.
Her moral compass is all backwards.
Ash deserves everything she gets and I'm glad Chels is standing up for herself

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Chelsea is being very smart in what she’s posting tbf… she hasn’t mentioned Ash so when Ash starts giving her tit over it, that’s her defence, I didn’t mention you at all, I mentioned the woman who had been sending me abusive messages, I have the right to do that’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ I bleeping love karma it always always comes knocking 😊

Edited to add…. Ash will HATE that we are all cheering Chelsea on on HER thread baaahahaha carry on cunts 💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
For the people saying Chelsea will get a ton of abuse now… like what? Ash has already dragged Chelsea thru the mud with everything she had on her. She’s got nothing to worry about!! Ash will stay silent because let’s be honest, what can she say? She knew. There’s absolutely nothing she can say without owning up that she’s a piece of tit, which she’s never gonna do!

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Agree, I think she may still feel responsible/cares about him and that could have been what was stopping her saying more. I'd say she's considered the children more than Ash has. I'm glad she's finally revealed Gayle. The way Ash went in on chels was awful and it seems worse now that we know she dated or is still dating a rapist.
I remember writing on here that I thought Ash was right for dumping Chels for her addictions and putting her children first and protecting them. I realise I was wrong , very wrong, especially as Chels was just addicted to prescription pills, not a raving junkie like Ash made out. I think it's obvious that Ash wanted out of the relationship and that was a convenient result and she had the rapist lined up.

Reactions: 19
I don’t fully agree that she should disregard Oscar because he isn’t her responsibility. Someone has to look out for his well-being, and sometimes that isn’t your blood family.
But she’s definitely doing the right thing naming and shaming her with pictures. That can be a way of keeping him safe, nothing being kept in the dark.

more please Chelsea.
Didn't say she has to disregard Oscar. But she's nothing to do with Oscar and unfortunately never will be. Legally. She can't fight for a child that isn't hers. If ash doesn't want Chelsea to see Oscar, that's Ashs rightful decision. Even if it's the wrong one. And that's the only thing Ash had against Chelsea now, is stopping and starting a relationship between her and Oscar whenever she feels like it, to get her own way, to keep people quiet, to feel like the alpha. She'll always do it. Because she's a narcissist and doesn't care about those kids.

Just like Ash is probably the reason the dad has no relationship with his kids. He probably tried and tried and tried and ash kept saying no, and told the kids its all down to their dad, instead of herself. And now those kids have this poisonous image of their dad in their heads thanks to their own mam, he's probably waiting til they're old enough to not need Ash's permission, to reach out. To protect his own and their mental health.

So to protect Chelseas own mental health maybe right now the right thing to do IS let it be known she's there for Oscar, but when he's old enough to leave his mams handcuffs. She'll be waiting. There's not alot else she can do.

She should clear her name and she shouldn't allow 2 bullies to try and ruin her life. Just to protect a child that, legally, is nothing to do with her. Even if that's harsh. The second she uploaded those stories today, Oscars gone and Ash will make sure of that. She will not allow that relationship to continue. Chelsea knows all this though. She's not stupid. I can see Chelsea agreeing with everything I've just said.

It's very hard to get words to come out the way I mean on a thread anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I've commented on elsa frost and linsi shoes that I'm site she worked with and linking shoes saw my comment and ignore me. I think if Ash was big on tik tok they'd all be talking about it

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.