Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

I can't get my head around this person's behaviour.

I was catching up on old threads (I've not followed as much for a bit) and the hashtags on Gayles tiktoks and social media are mind blowing. This is clearly someone who has made an overtly sexual "character" on social media. How is this OK? How does she get away with that behaviour?

To me it reads as predatory and I can't fathom how her victim (if not victims) would feel seeing the way she behaves online. Everything she posts is either aggressively sexual or attention seeking. Surely she's being monitored?

The information from her court proceedings clearly detailed the type of person she is and the personality disorders she's been formally diagnosed with. What sane person would ever allow that type of person around their children? Regardless of whether you believe in rehabilitation or second chances...the instance she was found guilty for wasn't the first time she had behaved aggressively online or lied about her identity it was just the first time she was prosecuted for it. Pair that with how she's presenting herself online it doesn't scream "changed woman" does it?

The radio silence from Ash and all of the major companies she works with is deafening and disgusting.

If every person following this thread contacted them and the daily mail couldn't this affect change? How many other victims does this person have and how long will she just continue to get away with it.

I feel sick for her victims and for Ash's children. They didn't ask for the attention and as poor a parent as she's shown herself to be before this really takes the cake...

• Heart
Reactions: 28

miss_hazy

Ash won’t say fuck all. She will stay quiet!!!!! Cos she knows Chelsea has PLENTY more tea she could spill on her!!!!!! You’ve done the right thing Chelsea!!!!! Let’s see how smug ash is now the tramp!!!!!

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Chels has been so wronged in Ash's car crash life! She's been vindicated today. It must feel good.

What she said about Ash cracking up is true. She's like a COMPLETELY different woman to 3 yrs ago... Shes unrecognisable to Ash 2020.

• Heart

Em_

VIP Member
So she's sharing her spa day and a fancy night out 😱
She's got no shame
Anyone else notice the third glass? Wonder who that is for? Hint.. rhymes with jail!
Think I heard a Manchester accent in the background? Nice they've saved Gail the drive to Essex.
How has she left her kids in that mess at home and swanned off to get pampered and pissed, surely Ash knows how the kids will be affected when it comes out, all their friends talking about their mum and none of the mums letting their kids round A&O's house.
Her behaviour is screaming guilty, bet she still believes Gail is the innocent party and was wrongly accused
Gail is not a Manc, if anyone she’ll have a hybrid Chester scouse accent, she’ll sound posh northern she went to Queens. I just really want to point out that she’s not a Manc and neither is James, they’re just cunts that happen to live in Manchester.
i know that’s not relevant, I just can’t stand for people to think she’s one of us.

• Haha
  • Heart

Book

Chatty Member
Can anyone here who isn’t following Chels pls follow her🥰she deserves it for putting up with that fat troll!

• Heart
Reactions: 27

miss_hazy

I will say this, I hope Chelsea has got a good support system in place now because I’d imagine her life is about to become hell now she’s pointing people to tattle and outing all this stuff
I disagree. It’s not like she’s directed them here over something petty. Chelsea has outed a fucking predator and set the record straight about ash. Only onwards and upwards for chels from now ❤👏🏽

• Heart
  • Haha

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
What does her mum say here I can’t make it out
I watched this live… another slip up from holy Jean eh… Ash found some of Chelsea’s stuff in the loft and Jean shouted something like ‘Something for the fire’ then says something like ‘I wouldn’t even toast a marshmallow on her rags’ then Ash says she’s live and Jean says ‘Oh shit’…. Halo slipped for moment there Jean babes

• Wow
  • Haha

Crusty_punk

I never post in here and usually just observe from afar (I only know who Ash is through Jess) but I can't stay quiet anymore, this has been such a dramatic few days, tattle hall of fame tbh.

• Heart
  • Haha

Here4thegiggle7

Aww Chelsea's latest stories ❤ she's right, she has grown and healed since she was with Ash, even whilst having to put up with all the shit she has.
Ash, on the other hand, has not healed at all, she's jumped straight into another relationship with Gayle Newland the convicted rapist and got a toxic friend james_r_atkinson. The only thing James and Ash have in common is that they're both deeply unhappy unless they're taking the piss out of others. Their Podcast will be more of the ssme. I reported them both to Alton Towers before because they went on the Smiler for a PR trip and they were laughing about still having their legs. Bloody sickos.
Ash fills any gaps in her life with holidays, nights out, getting validation from strangers on the Internet or eating. She doesn't know how to be alone. She's deeply unhappy and needs to be single and do some real work on herself.
Complete silence from Ash, James and their manager Emma Ryan at the ELRY agency today, surely they're not still hoping it'll go away

• Heart
  • Wow

Elledoc82

VIP Member
God it was brutal, I don't think anyone saw that bit cos I come on here to tell you all and no one else saw it!

So for any newbies or anyone who missed this ----
It was like 11pm at night, Oscar was told to go to bed around 10pm according to Ash. She was on live doing a clear out of her kitchen, and Oscar come in and said mum can we talk, I really need to talk to you, I'm not OK. He was really upset, Ash said and I quote "Oscar, respectfully. FUCK OFF TO BED" She said it again, Oscar said like I really need to talk, she told him to fuck off, he walked off visibly sad and she's all why do kids want you when it's late and you're busy. 2 weeks later she says on a live that Oscars struggling, he gets home from school cos he's falling asleep, he's moody, he's involved in bullying at school (not getting bullied, hes doing the bullying) hes gettin suspended alot, but then he got sent home a week or so ago because the head teacher rang Ash and said oscar needs to go home, he's opening up about struggling mentally and is having dark thoughts.
That night, she spoke to him like shit on live again cos he didn't set the table for her fat meal.
Oscar especially is as Chelsea said, screaming and crying out for his mum cos she's changed so much. He's mentally unwell, at his tiny age, because of his mum and her behaviour and how she's totally neglected those kids. And then on top of it, puts stories and lives up talking about sex and getting fingered and sex toys and fucking hell, it's a none stop list.

She's threatened to smack ava loads on a live. She's fucking horrible.
This is awful! I could have cried reading that 💔 this is the Woman who is supposedly obsessed with her kids! She used to bang on all the time how she is obsessed with them and how much she loves them. She’s a fat nasty Cunt, she doesn’t deserve her children.

• Sad

Loulou9999

Chatty Member
Go on chels 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣!!!!!! On a serious note ash has done nothing but tear her down tell everyone about her addiction and publicly humiliate her!! Imagen going on a live an admitted you cheated on your girlfriend with a convicted sex offender 🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 come on ash quote some of these tattle receipts on insta

• Haha

Here4thegiggle7

Having a fab night according to James's insta
---
She’s a nasty piece of work. Im sure she made Ava cry on her birthday

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

WendyW

Chatty Member
That’s a great idea!
Plz post here too for anyone googling the drama… where’s this wiki at man 😩

Edit… Can we try and keep storm Gail to a minimum whilst I get baths & bed etc done I always miss the best bits 😂
I think it’s a given that we don’t bother with baths & bed for our children right now…We are needed here, they will be absolutely fine!!!! 😬😬😬

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Ash over exposes...

Her children and their private lives
Her mother and her life & beliefs
Her children!
Her children's school and teachers
Her underwear, regularly
Her ex mother in laws life
Her sex toys
Her huge arse
Her FAT neck
Her wonky nose
Her passing wind
Her skip of a house

BUT

She doesn't expose her Sex Offender Girlfriend 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

miss_hazy

If you think about it, Chelsea is actually one of the many victims of Gail’s abuse. She abused and bullied Chelsea multiple times. Gail clearly hasn’t learnt her lesson or changed her ways. She is probably on her next victim as we speak and this is why I really think Chelsea should contact the police about it now she’s got evidence and knows her past. Do it for yourself and the other victims, and to stop her doing it to anyone else!

• Heart