Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Perrie and everyone at ITS should know what is going on with their influencers! The reason ppl, at the top get paid alot is to be responsible for what goes on beneath them. This disgusting news broke days ago! Pretending you know nothing about one of your influencers dating a sex offender, which could have a massive effect on your brand is no excuse. To me it shows what a tin pot organisation ITS and influencing is if non of them know Ashley Huish has been in a relationship with a dildo rapist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27

Jax04

Chatty Member
Ash, you ok hun? Like, no biggie or anything, but its all over the internet that your girlfriend is a convicted sex offender 👀 like, everyones talking about it, she was all over the news/press about being a psycho with multi personalities and a manipulating compulsive liar who raped god only knows how many women, she got locked up in prison for years for it 😳 pretty scary stuff actually when you think about it…..so yeh, this could (and should) end your career, worse than that tho, your kids are probs gunna be seriously effected by all this, soooooooo glowing dewy skin really shouldnt be your priority right now, your looking like a 🤡 with every irrelevant post now, get a grip ash luv 🤦‍♀️😂

• Heart
Reactions: 26

miss_hazy

Let’s all buy some magic oil and a bumbag. She deserves it 😂❤

JUSTICE BABY GIRL JUSTICE

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
What ages are ashes kids?? If you date a sex offender then social won’t like it as you’re risking your kids and could threaten to remove them. Is She putting her love life before them?
Her kids are still in school, son younger than daughter, it's absolutely reckless to date a known sex offender and to risk your influencing life by associating with such a person is equally reckless.

The reason I KNOW Ash has done something wrong is because she's absolutely silent about it. Ash is NEVER silent UNLESS she's trying to hide something.

• Heart

badwitch

Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
They said Gail's probation ended last year, feb time.
They said they believe gail tells partners about her past.
They say Gail still has to sign the register every year and she's under MAPPA
So that’s the ‘oh my god, what a surprise! I never knew!!’ Excuse out the window…

• Haha

craycrayxx

She won’t get cancelled, calling it now. It’ll get hype for a few days or a week and die down again.

Influencers never seem to get cancelled fully. You’ll have twats defending her and Gayle “why are you bringing it up now?” “She served her time and it was ages ago.” “The girl was an idiot if she didn’t know it wasn’t a real penis.” “She’s lying” - people will do anything but have common sense against people whose only job is to sell them stuff.
I’m gonna disagree with this. I think Perri and Adam (even though he’s not directly involved anymore) will use this as an excuse to finally get rid. They haven’t promoted her for months, or liked her stuff.. they cannot continue to work with her after this surely?!
here’s hoping I’m right as it’s absolutely the minimum she deserves!!!!

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She is rude
She is crude
She is mentally unhealthy and physically unhealthy
She is a bully
If you don't agree with her ways she aggressive
She needs help
She needs help for the kids sake before she damages them more

Making your son a cheese board at midnight and allowing him to eat it in bed..... taking him from school for daily Toby carverys in his lunch
Speaking vile things in from of him.... not really healthy!

I called her out from day one. Could see through her, as many others did I'm sure.
But Jesus why doesn't she just quietly fuck off social media and sort her life out for the kids sake.
I have always hated the way she speaks to her children. It's bullying and emotionally abusive.

The sad thing is Ash seems to think it's normal and acceptable to belittle, mock and threaten her young children.

Do you remember when Ash posted a video of her son without a top on and she mocked how fat he was by saying he had more fat roles than Jackie Chan?

She humiliated that little boy in public and gave the green light for the bullies to pick on him because of his weight by showing them she mocked him so it's ok.

Worse still she's kept her mocking of her son on her Instagram page under kids! Clearly desperate to tell the world how fat her son is in her opinion 🤬

The whole reel of her "kids" on insta should be private, it's been open for 3 years. Filming them messing about looking silly is great for family memories BUT it's wrong to share them publicly, pervs and bullies should not have access to her children's private pictures. No wonder her son gets bullied!!!!!

Some people should not be allowed to have children 😒

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
  • Sad

Nelliemellie

Just thought I'd repost these, both from the same day, back at the start of December. Chelsea posted this on her instagram story, then low and behold 'Gee' posted this tik tok not long after, it's like she is obsessed with her
Urgh my fanny just shrivelled up inside itself

• Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She won’t get cancelled, calling it now. It’ll get hype for a few days or a week and die down again.

Influencers never seem to get cancelled fully. You’ll have twats defending her and Gayle “why are you bringing it up now?” “She served her time and it was ages ago.” “The girl was an idiot if she didn’t know it wasn’t a real penis.” “She’s lying” - people will do anything but have common sense against people whose only job is to sell them stuff.

• Sad
  • Wow
I cannot workout what she sees in Gayle and why after knowing you’d not sever all ties, I’d want to get rid of every connection, every photo, everything, take a long hot shower and erase every trace of her existence from my life…not openly flirt with her on Instagram. It wasn’t one girl either or a short term things, she started making profiles in 2003 and conned multiple girls with them over the years and went to extreme lengths making multiple social media accounts for each, blogspot, facebook, YouTube and creating fake family members as well, it went on for years, it’s extremely extensive lying and manipulation and obviously sexual crimes too…that’s not a “really lovely girl”!!!

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
They said Gail's probation ended last year, feb time.
They said they believe gail tells partners about her past.
They say Gail still has to sign the register every year and she's under MAPPA
Of course Gail was using her for clout. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could have worked that one out.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jean deff said something about chucking her things on the fire. People act differently don’t they when they are in front of a camera to when they think no one is listening. I remember a good while back Ash & James on a live and they were talking about some trainers Chels bought Ash and they were making gagging noises I mean how childish and wtf acting all sweet and innocent yet she’s the one having an affair with a sex offender

Aussiec*nt

I disagree. It’s not like she’s directed them here over something petty. Chelsea has outed a fucking predator and set the record straight about ash. Only onwards and upwards for chels from now ❤👏🏽
We’ve all got Chels’ back, what a queen 👑

• Heart