Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Wow!!! 😱😱😱

I came here last night from seeing it mentioned on the KP thread, with a little help from a fellow troll 😘 on who everyone was I spent all night and this morning catching up 😂
(This twat needs a wiki!)

What a fucking shit show!! But the Gail reveal has to be one of the best and shocking uncovering I’ve seen on this site!…
Well done to whoever found that out! 👏

This rapist lover needs bringing down!! and that other creature needs to be back behind bars.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

MiffyBay

Of course Gail was using her for clout. Anyone with even a modicum of intelligence could have worked that one out.
There’s something even darker about Gail as well - the flagrant way she’s positioned herself online - the thirst trap videos - the hiding in plain sight all the while conducting a campaign of digital harassment against Chelsea - changing her last name but not her first or middle. She was using Ash for clout, that much is obvious, but the outrageous hubris of her, it is horrifying.

• Heart
  • Angry

hanlosc

Imagine having to spend 10 mins brainstorming words to block like "sex offender" "sex register" "rapist" "GAYLE" before you go live.

You'd think that would be sobering enough to make you want to address the issue but obviously not.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I thought Chelsea may not say anything because of Oscar, but Ash will use Oscar against her and stop her seeing him. I hope Chelswa moves her business to Leicester, she needs to get away from Ash and her poison.
I did too but looks like she's finally seeing the light and realising Oscars old enough to understand now. If she stops Oscar and Chelsea having a relationship, Oscar will know its all down to his mam, and one day if their relationship is solid, Oscar will return to Chelsea one day. Ava already can't stand her mam, you can tell. When those kids are older they'll cut her off

But at the end of the day, I'm not sure how to word this... Oscar isn't Chelseas responsibility, Chelsea has to protect herself and her own mental health against Ash. Oscars Ash's responsibility. She can't go staying quiet to protect Oscar when Oscars own parent and family aren't doing that.

Chelsea needs to put herself first now and clear her name.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
IMG_2419.jpeg

---
On Ash's live in the car with James last night whatvthe hell was going on with her jaw? It kept moving to the right? I've never seen it do that in her lives before.

It was so weird, it's like the bottom of her mouth wasn't connected to the top?
I don't know what you mean.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Lmao chels is a real one
Thanks bby g x

Jokes aside now, I feel like this has really cleared Chelseas head, and she can move on now. I think up until a couple of weeks ago she still was hung up over Ash, I think it's aaaalllll changed and it's her time to find happiness and heal now.

Now today, Ash is either gonna realise shit my packed fun weekend is over, I'm alone at home now, this is serious. Or she's gonna go on and act like nothings happened still.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I will say this, I hope Chelsea has got a good support system in place now because I’d imagine her life is about to become hell now she’s pointing people to tattle and outing all this stuff
I think she has, she's got all her sisters and brother, she seems to have a good friendship circle, lots of clients who seem to love and respect her, she's moving in with her mum, she just needs to move her barbers out of Harlow and be far away from Ash as poss, but it's if she's willing to let go of her client base.
But she has said alot of her family are in the police, I think she's ok. She's hopefully off the pills for good now, hopefully she's got a clear head and this whole drama has made something click and she's moved on from the pig cos she definitely still had a thing for her recently.
I hope, this is the start of Chelsea and she can live a happy, quiet life and meet someone lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Em_

VIP Member
Sorry to bring it back up again but for those who think she didn't know, she doxes people, sp she knows how to look people up find out info about them.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Gail served 13mths of her 1st sentence and was released as it was overturned, she was retried and served half of her 6.5yr sentence and was released on probation like criminal are. She's on the sex offenders register for life.

liltatling

VIP Member
Yes Chels ❤👏🏼
Ash and Chels were together for years and were engaged. But she tried to shut Chels down when she needed help the most. She was only with Jail for a few months but now she's standing by a convicted rapist.
Her moral compass is all backwards.
Ash deserves everything she gets and I'm glad Chels is standing up for herself

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
If this really is the first time Chelsea is hearing allllllll the shit Ash has said about her over the past 6 months , if she really hasn't been reading here then imagine the heartbreak, watching and listening to someone you loved say worse than shit.
Ash is quiet isn't she, chubbawubba x

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I’m pleased she’s finally gone and said it as it is, no pussy footing around. Closure for her hopefully and I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s riled Ash up enough to get a response out of her.

Badbugger

Chatty Member
She must be looking back with some degree of fondness and nostalgia to when Tattlers talking about her fat neck was all she had to get mad about.

Time to disappear on another ‘Menty B’ emergency winter hol! Without the GF though, she probs can’t do stuff like this quickly without checking with her parole officer.

• Haha

liltatling

VIP Member
I may or may not have orchestrated an argument with my other half so I get to sit in the other room and refresh Tattle all night! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣
😂 I like your style. Any tips? Asking for a friend who's husband thinks he's on a promise because I've got a bottle of wine when it was in fact for my evenings Tattle entertainment

• Haha