Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gigi_93

VIP Member
Chels is so funny “I feel like being pettaaaay” 🤣

Also that Gail has got the face she deserves hasn’t she. Woof

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Em_

VIP Member
I'm supposed to be making the tea, but instead I'm doing an Ash and laying in bed refreshing instagram and Tattle completely ignoring the kids

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Chels videos about Ash getting high on the drugs that killed her friend and the ones chels got addicted to, christ, Ash you are one holy mess!!!

• Wow

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Sorry I'm new 😊 the recap says that Gail and Ash broke up, did they get back together or are they still not together? What's the time frame? Sorry for the newb questions.
Yeah that bit should've been edited because it makes it sound like Ash stopped all contact with Gail once they broke up. That's not true. She's been on and off. They broke up about 3-4 weeks ago, but since then, allllll the way until the DAY BEFORE we found out about Gails past(2 days ago!), they where flirting hideously through comments on tiktok. They where definitely either sneakily back together or atleast getting ready to!!!! Ash was GRIEVING for her, in bed 247, listening to sad songs, crying. She was in LOVE. Groooossssssss 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Laylagone123x

Chatty Member
I feel really proud for chels. I hope this helps her heal, it’s hard to have your heartbroken regardless of who/what/where and they were cute together. BUT chels is so much better off out of it and defo too good for trash

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Tin pot "influencer" managed by tin pot "management" company, what a shambles.

My thoughts still remain with Gail's victim who will I'm sure be horrified that Gail/Gee/Gayle/Jail is lying online. Here's hoping the people who monitor the Sexual Harm Prevention Order are investigating Jail baits life. It's shocking behaviour 😱

• Heart
I’ve been a long time lurker here, this woman has made my skin crawl since showing her face on social media.🤢
My bets on her opening her trap saying “I had no idea, I’m a victim”
I hope this fucks everything up for the dirty, lying skank that she is.
Go Chelsea 💪 isn’t Karma wonderful 😊

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
“The sex is so good” - that’s all the practice she got in prison where she was put after being a rapist.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

gaffers120

Never even heard of these gobshites before but not a child in the house washed since yesterday reading here.! Fucking madness.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Redgirl81

VIP Member
The silence from her is because she defo knew about Gail’s history.

Cmon Ash your not even that clever.. when all this got exposed a few days ago you could of come out straight away and said ‘omg I didn’t know’ you could of even cried online and tried to get a few people to feel sorry for you but the fact you’ve kept quiet this long just shows you knew and you accept the disgusting things that Gail has done.

I hope you lose all the brands you’ve worked with and SS get involved for the safety of them poor kids.

• Heart

Retro80s

VIP Member
My mind is blown that she’s just carrying on as if fuck all has happened.
She’s only got the balls to be showing off because she’s got James with her, she really hasn’t matured past a teenager has she.
The way she treats and speaks to those kids in front of a camera is disgusting, what exactly happens when the camera isn’t on???

• Sad

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Doesn't drink... fucking state of her in the video on James's stories 👀
MDMA babes. Get tipsy/ drunk before, take the tablet then sip and trip the whole night through.

You can’t drink too much liquid on it because you can over-hydrate. ( I’m not trying to woman-splain drugs to you, just knowledge is power ❤). I’m convinced that’s her loophole around “I don’t drink much”. I don’t think she does, she’s just off her tits.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
MOST sex offenders escalate their behaviour so goodness knows what sex crimes Gail is committing nowadays!

To all those saying Ash didn't know who Gail was, If Ash didn't know that means Gail has duped another woman, something she's been to jail for and if she is repeating her criminal behaviour she will be going back to jail because she duped Ash.

Many people here firmly believe Ash knew. Why would she be desperate to keep her name a secret? Because she knew her dirty secret.

• Heart

tmttea

I was speaking to a colleague at work about this today and my colleague is actually saying ahh but Ash didn’t know who she was, ash is hilarious, ash is this and that! She still has people sticking up for her! What the hell!! The mind boggles! I was showing her everything on here and tiktok and she just doesn’t believe it!! Like 🤯🤯🤯🤯

• Wow
  • Sad

Retro80s

VIP Member
I’m rushing this morning but I’ve been thinking and I really do think Ash will have a few silent days and then post and call herself a victim. Blame Gail entirely… look at what she did to Chelsea… look how she speaks about every single other ex… they all did her wrong, they all abused her or were narcissistic etc etc… It’s never Ash is it 🙄 She won’t take this lying down she will IMO play victim. Look at who the common denominator is among all these vile exes though!
I know we all think she can’t deny knowing, but really what solid proof is there? So she’s slipped her name out and acted shady when talking about her… proves nothing really does it 😖 She’ll say yeah I knew her as Gail Davies and she told me she didn’t use fb etc… taking a hit because she didn’t do her due diligence is better than the hit of being in a relationship with a racist… what is it someone said about smelling of roses 😖😖
My ex was a cock but I wouldn’t sit in front of thousands of people and slag him off, he’s the father of my kids, and although he’s a waste of space, I wouldn’t want to put my kids on the spot like that publically because they are my everything.
What they think of me means much more than strangers on the internet!

• Heart