Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Chels' latest story. The shade.

"Don't know about you, but I like my Mrs to sign Valentine's cards, not registers".

Savage.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Laylagone123x for the winning thread title. Had to edit it to fit it in.

It's been revealed that Ash's on off girlfriend is the Prosthetic Penis Sex Abuser Gayle Newland. We wondered why Ash kept her identity so quiet.

Fabulous recap from @MiffyBay
Small recap with hashtags (because Google analytics):

#AshleighHuish was an influencer who started off telling funny stories and was normal and relatable with 2 children and a #girlfriend #Chelsea aka #biggyxbarber on Insta. She was originally known as #ashchelsslifestories but she and Chelsea broke up because Chelsea became addicted to painkillers and hid it. So she became #ashslifestories …

#Ashleigh meanwhile became a brand darling - #ITS #InTheStyle and #LoveHoney gave her big contracts and she started becoming a #cuntfluencer instead. Huge hauls of makeup and skincare and clothes and she started basically disregarding her normal life and children and going drinking and partying with her best gay friend #James #james_r_atkinson … while leaving her mom, Jean, a Jehovah’s Witness, to mind the children and dog.

And she started dating again! A very social media shy lass named #Gee who we then found out actually loves to eyefuck the camera while making hideously filtered videos on TikTok whilst licking her lower lip (because she doesn’t really have an upper lip to lick). #Ash liked to keep this part of her life private (even though her stories had devolved to ones about sticking her finger up her bum while taking the dog for a walk so she wouldn’t have a poo).

#Ashleigh also got very aggressive with anyone who challenged her and loved to doxx followers (particularly ones from here) and tell them to get mental health help and put their names up online for her almost 440k followers to see and encouraged pile ons. She HATED Tattle - labelling all who used it as sad and pathetic.

She and #Gee lasted for about 9 months and they broke up and that was it …

But for the brilliance and investigative abilities of your fellow Tattlers. One noticed the name of Gee’s gym from a reflection on one of her videos, and looked it up - #TheVaultFitnessMossley #TheLockdownGym - and found out that #Gee was actually #Gail. Everyone thought this was hilarious. #GailDawn at that! Looking up the directorship of the gym, another brilliant Tattler found the location of the company was actually the home of Gail’s parents - #Julie and #Brian #Newland - so Gail - or #Gayle had actually changed her name and she is a convicted rapist named #GayleDawnNewland - and we believe our #Ash knew this all along - hence her deleting and blocking people left right and centre on her birthday.

If you don’t remember the extraordinary story of Gayle Dawn Newland and her alter ego #KyeFortune - look it up. My fingers are tired from typing!

You could not fucking make this shit up.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 73

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Tad early but I’ve just been reading the Gruffalo with the kids and it inspired me 😂

Thread Suggestion

All is quiet in Harlow-wood, Ash saw a rapist and the rapist looked good

• Haha
Reactions: 68

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
These are my favourite days on Tattle, kids at a sleepover, husband away, nothing to do but open the wine and keep hitting refresh.

It's all the drama, Mick. I just love it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Danielle0120

VIP Member
@hereforthegiggle7
Do you have a clip of the time Ash was horrid to her son when he wanted to talk to her?
Ash NEEDS to be shown for the shitty things she's done.
God it was brutal, I don't think anyone saw that bit cos I come on here to tell you all and no one else saw it!

So for any newbies or anyone who missed this ----
It was like 11pm at night, Oscar was told to go to bed around 10pm according to Ash. She was on live doing a clear out of her kitchen, and Oscar come in and said mum can we talk, I really need to talk to you, I'm not OK. He was really upset, Ash said and I quote "Oscar, respectfully. FUCK OFF TO BED" She said it again, Oscar said like I really need to talk, she told him to fuck off, he walked off visibly sad and she's all why do kids want you when it's late and you're busy. 2 weeks later she says on a live that Oscars struggling, he gets home from school cos he's falling asleep, he's moody, he's involved in bullying at school (not getting bullied, hes doing the bullying) hes gettin suspended alot, but then he got sent home a week or so ago because the head teacher rang Ash and said oscar needs to go home, he's opening up about struggling mentally and is having dark thoughts.
That night, she spoke to him like shit on live again cos he didn't set the table for her fat meal.
Oscar especially is as Chelsea said, screaming and crying out for his mum cos she's changed so much. He's mentally unwell, at his tiny age, because of his mum and her behaviour and how she's totally neglected those kids. And then on top of it, puts stories and lives up talking about sex and getting fingered and sex toys and fucking hell, it's a none stop list.

She's threatened to smack ava loads on a live. She's fucking horrible.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Here4thegiggle7

Been speaking to someone who knows Gail irl, I can't say much about the person and how they know gail in case i reveal their identity.
They said Ash is not at all like Gail's "type" and it was likely a relationship for clout.
They said Gail's probation ended last year, feb time.
They said they believe gail tells partners about her past.
They say Gail still has to sign the register every year and she's under MAPPA

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 60

Em_

VIP Member
I missed her live as was in the car with the kids and I don't deem her suitable to listen to around children. I'm still on page 7 catching up, but just seen Chelsea’s story, it's probably already been shared, but yay Chels.
Screenshot_20240203_112529_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

gossipsauce

VIP Member
Found myself here after it was mentioned over on the Katie Price thread. Word is spreading you bunch of trolly bastards. 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Honestly, I'm so proud of us. For months and months theres only been a handful of us on this thread really, it moved so slow, the thread got moved from tiktok to the instagram category and a few more where coming over... to THIS. Our little troll found out all this info and it's absolutely blew up.
What a time to be a troll x

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Chelsea is being very smart in what she’s posting tbf… she hasn’t mentioned Ash so when Ash starts giving her shit over it, that’s her defence, I didn’t mention you at all, I mentioned the woman who had been sending me abusive messages, I have the right to do that’ 🤷🏻‍♀️ I fucking love karma it always always comes knocking 😊

Edited to add…. Ash will HATE that we are all cheering Chelsea on on HER thread baaahahaha carry on cunts 💫

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I'm so proud of her
God I need to sit down, it's all the drama mick xx

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
Pepto bismol

That was after she laughed in his face on live because the way he said vitamin. Even the comments were saying he's saying vitamin, but ash just kept laughing and going 'what?'
That’s right… I came straight here for a rant after all that as I couldn’t believe what I’d watched. Horrible cunt. This is what I posted….

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow

Candycrush

Chatty Member
Imagine being embarrassed by your ex sharing her addiction story online because you don't want your kids hearing about it but now your current (or ex, who knows) gf has been exposed as such as well known predator. But oh no, she's "zen".

• Haha
  • Heart