Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
So she screams that mental health is real, and look after yourself and all that bullshit but when her child, who,how old is Oscar? 13? Is crying over having DARK THOUGHTS, and is struggling to sleep and this and that- she's not arsed. She laughs about it on a live.
That weekend after Oscar got sent home for having dark thoughts. Where did she go?? To a hotel in Manchester with James(her gay best friend who is also a cunt for any newbies).

Oscar will be struggling, and when he finds out about all this, which he is, he will be searching Chelsea cos it was only 3 weeks ago ash said on a live that oscar spoke to ash and said he really misses Chelsea and wants to see her. So on top of everything, and everything he's dealing with, and whatever life is like at home. There's this now. He seems a sweet kid who's got lost enough to involve himself in a bullying group chat. He's apparently very close to his grandparents from his dad's side, more so his grandad, very very close from what we know, I hope they take that little boy and ava ofcourse, and protect them from ash and this life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Buzz_off

On tiktok 👀
---
I’m not one to knock a mother down for letting loose but she’s had more nights out in 2024 alone than anyone I know with children had for the whole of 2023.
Especially as she's a single mum, not saying single mums can't go out, but she is their sole parent. They are her responsibility

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 32

WendyW

Chatty Member
The social media that made you is the same social media that can cancel you hun!
(Apply to any influencer/con artist/criminal)

• Heart
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
As if teenage years aren't hard enough without your mother selling dildos, dating a rapist and humiliating the whole family online everyday.

• Sad

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
😱😱😱😱

BIGGY BIGGY BIGGY CANT YOU SEE, SOMETIMES YOUR WORDS JUST HYPNOTISE ME 😂

This is fucking epic! Not so epic I’ve just came back to see I’ve missed IT ALL today 😩

I don’t actually care what Chels ever does moving forward, she could shit on my gran, she’ll always get my vote now!!

Not Ash trying to call her but acting on insta like all is good in the clitoral hood! She probably daren’t message her anything cos she knows whatever she says will get shared 😂😂 It’ll be phone calls only… keep ignoring Chels hun!

Im wondering if Ash will address this in a day or two… maybe her management have advised not to do or say anything yet but to sit back and watch it unfold see who knows what and who says something and see if the dust can settle, hoping it will blow over and she’ll never have to address it… me thinks not! Especially now Chels is spewing her guts, she might address in a few days and say she didn’t want to spoil her birthday and just wanted to ignore it and have fun and now she’s ready to speak about it?! Because surely to god she can’t just never say a word!!?

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Love Honey have some questions to answer too! They pay a woman to promote dildos and say nothing when it comes out she's in a toxic relationship with a dildo rapist.

What are love honey going to do, get Ash to promote the strap on Gail raped another woman with!?!

The Strap On Rapist Rat and her big boily Arsehole of a girlfriend totally deserve each other!

Any brand that associates with either of them is guilty by association in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 31

liltatling

VIP Member
She was very quick to slag Chelsea off when they split up for something some would arguably say is not her fault (the addiction issues). Ash was 'disgusted' that Chels 'had lied to her'
But she's 'zen' knowing her on/off gf is a convicted sex offender.
She kicked off about people saying she had a fat neck but she's keeping quiet about this.
Make it make sense!!

• Haha
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Dating a sex offender when you have two children and influencer brands is never ever going to end well. Ash has tried so hard to keep her sex offender girlfriend a secre for nearly a year.

Sex offenders deserve a special hell of their own!

The initial sex abuse woman is a victim of this shit storm, Chel is a victim of this shit storm, all of the women Gail has lied to and played games with are victims, Ash's children are victims as they are affected by everything Ash does, Ash's fans who think shes a nice honest innocent Instagrammer might wake up and realise things are not as they seem.

Here's to the truth biting the liars firmly on their arses!

• Heart

Pools Gooch

Lurker here. Not been able to post before now 🎉
Just going to add my two pennies worth! Having seen the shit storms that the likes of Eden & Breach have ridden out, I wonder if these “management” companies clearly tell their clients to ride the wave, ignore it and carry on as normal. They always seem to come out smelling of roses. Ok not as popular but always seem to be ok and still allowed to have a platform. It’s not right.
The people I am worried about in all this is the two kids, their school should absolutely be made aware. And Gayles victim. This will all come to light and she will have to re-live what she went through. How G has the front to give herself exposure, sit on lives, laughing and carrying on, getting her ego boosted. It’s sickening.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Bringing my comment back over from the other thread with it being a fresh thread ❤

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
For anyone joining us from Chels' recent stories, or are new here in general, and want to be up to date with whats happened with Ash and Gail(Gee, Ash's ex/on off girlfriend). Please read the wiki, and then to PAGE 16 OF THE PREVIOUS THREAD, and itll be half way down that page. Grab a cuppa, and read the details. The details of what Gayle/Gail Newland (Gee) did are quite shocking and may be triggering to some.
There is lots on google about Gail, from the rape, to having over 10 fake identities and conning multiple people, along with committing fraud of over 10k when she worked in marketing. The list of things she's done are endless.
Take care when reading. But when you're reading, please note there's been lots of little dot to dots on the previous thread about how Ash did INDEED know about Gail and her past, she is not innocent in all of this. Xx

liltatling

VIP Member
I went adulting for a few hours and came back to GOLD from our Chels and you lot!!
I'm supposed to be doing dry Feb because dry Jan was a write off. But fuck it...Chinese ordered and glass of wine in hand.

Chels you absolute beauty! Deserve every bit of vindication you feel. Ash was VILE about Chels - fucked her over with the unit/her business. Embarrassed her in front of 1000s of people.
I know it's what Ash wants but it infuriates me she's just carrying on like nothing has happened. The arrogance of it! Alright for her to try and ruin people but expects not to be called out on her bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
The smugness coming from her page right now says everything- it just proves she knew. As any sane human would feel utterly violated if they suddenly found out their very recent ex partner was a sex offender.

Unfortunately, she probably attracts a certain type of follower on the whole, a bit like Hinch, a demographic that doesn’t have the brain power to question, ever.

• Heart
Reactions: 30