Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
I don’t know if this has previously been mentioned (sorry if it has!) but Gee\Gayle is in a video with Ash that was posted to Caroline Hirons’ instagram in September 2023. CH has over 720,000 followers and other influencers feature in the video (Amber Gill, Ruth Crilly and head of PR for Space NK). I thought it was Gee/Gayle when I first saw it but after seeing this thread explode and seeing photos of her, it’s confirmed it’s her in the video. I really think the video should be taken down- not a good look at all now and disastrous PR for everyone who’s in the video (irrelevant of whether they were aware of Gayle’s past or not- which I’m hopefully assuming they weren’t). View attachment 2733759View attachment 2733760).
I don’t think that’s her, I think that’s Amber Gill’s ex girlfriend, she’s a footballer- Jen Beattie

Topdollar

What tik tok video are they commenting on x
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.

WendyW

Chatty Member
I don't know how to record live tik tok, if you lot can tell me how so I can do it in future. Perrie was saying it's really unfair you lot coming on here bombarding my comments with something I know nothing about, she was furious, ppl were writing why you supporting ash who's dating a rapist etc, it happened v quick and she ended the live, let's see what happens going forward 😱😭
Still follows her on IG though??? 🤔🤔