Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MiffyBay

I remember first watching Ash from a reel Caroline Hirons shared - she was working at the charity shop and was talking about an entitled customer - and I thought this is a real relatable funny woman. I remember when Ash got her first PR gifted haul of skincare and make up and she was so happy and grateful and overwhelmed - she couldn’t believe it was happening to her, and I felt it was genuine.

Now? She has piles of the stuff and it gets thrown in the corner of her manky room and treated like it’s irrelevant shit. She doesn’t even open half of it and she leaves it in her car boot to get stolen because she doesn’t value what she gets given any more. Her language seems to get fouler and nastier and her vibe is erratic and desperate, not funny.

I remember watching her recently and she had some new lip gloss and she hadn’t been given it - but she kept going on and on about if the brand wanted to do a collaboration or wanted to sponsor her she’d be up for it. She didn’t say it just once, she kept at it.

Her USP was being real and relatable, humble and proud of who she was, in her body and her self. She’s literally ruined herself, and she has no one else to blame. Even without the help of Gail Gayle Jail Newland, Ash was going down a very slippery slope and she didn’t have enough people who truly cared about her to stop her and say - mind yourself. She uses everyone in her orbit, and they use her. How pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

miss_hazy

She’s proper smug isn’t she. That fake little laugh she does makes me ill

your birds a rapist luv. you fat turkey necked cunt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Sooz

Chatty Member
Not me having no clue who any of these people were 2 days ago and now being madly invested! (I heard about it on the Jess thread.)

Chelsea I don't know you love but your skin is flipping gorgeous on your stories so put that in the Plus column as well!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Picklelily

VIP Member
I will say this, I hope Chelsea has got a good support system in place now because I’d imagine her life is about to become hell now she’s pointing people to tattle and outing all this stuff

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.
Questioning the validity of the victims account is futile as a jury of 12 people found Gail guilty, TWICE!

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Here4thegiggle7

Another name slip but from Ash this time, then an abrupt end of live. Speaks volumes, she 100% knew who she was protecting

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Xoxoxox

I don't think sex offenders can be rehabilitated and I don't want them around me at all, so I would NEVER have them around my kids. Ash is tapped in the head! I cannot believe the grace and decorum Chels has shown throughout this. I watched all her insta stories, I really think she is right. Ash wouldn't have this if it wasn't for her, Chels took on a huge load! Helping with the kids, house etc so she could go find herself and make her career. Even if they didn't end amicably surely you'd always value that and give your ex the respect and dignity, I cannot believe how badly they've been harassing her! Absolute sacks of 💩

• Heart

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Whoever is voting that she didn’t know on the poll, are you actually ok?
if she hadn’t know she’d have been singing like a canary and protesting her innocence all over the shop. Instead she’s ‘zen’ and posting fuck all about anything.
You really believe this loudmouth, neglectful, doxxing, shameful parasite of the human race didn’t know?
Ok den…

• Haha
  • Heart

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Honestly, I'm so proud of us. For months and months theres only been a handful of us on this thread really, it moved so slow, the thread got moved from tiktok to the instagram category and a few more where coming over... to THIS. Our little troll found out all this info and it's absolutely blew up.
What a time to be a troll x
special shout out to Slopper Hinchliffe, who’s such a boring cunt that we’ve all gone elsewhere. And you for bringing us over 😂
This thread is the gift that keeps on giving. Will have my arse parked here for the foreseeable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Here4thegiggle7

Chelsea, don't you think those stories would make a nice highlight? Under the title VINDICATED ??
Would hate for them to disappear tomorrow so boil bum rapist lover Ashleigh Huish can pretend it never happened

• Heart

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I wish I could tell you without doxxing myself 😂
Yes don’t go giving anything away about yourself to let me get my nosey kicks 🤣 I’m too nosey for my own good, the type that will go and Hoover the lawn to see what Brenda at 54s chelping at 😂

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I'm SOOOOOOO happy Chels has written this!
It's clear for ALL to see that Ashleigh Huish's life is overflowing with SELF MADE drama and crisis!

Ash, you are vile, you treat people like shit, you treat your followers like fools, your brands like they are irrelevant and it's clear your life resembles your filthy messy home!

Well rid chels, well rid!!!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Wow

Here4thegiggle7

I was thinking about this, because I’ve been in bed dying of pregnancy sickness and can’t move 😂🤷🏻‍♀️. I think that she had Gee as casual dating/ sex and kept chels on the back burner for her emotional needs and a backup option when she was ready. Gee didn’t like that and started messaging chels to create (successfully by the sounds of it) a division between them and made them split for good.
I'm not sure if she's being serious or not here though, I think Ash was seeing them both at the same time

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
The Daily Mail in particular are quite dicey/unbothered in terms of their sources, for instance I've had a story written about me before which was 90% fabricated. They even quoted me giving an interview to them which I hadn't 🤣 so I wouldn't worry about sending info, they will do the bare minimum research before posting.
The nosey cunt in me is dying to know what they wrote about you and why 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33

Mct

Did she not also give Oscar out of date medicine after he complained of a sore tummy? And when she realised it was OOD she laughed at him even although he was worried something was going to happen as the medicine wasn’t in date?? Im sure that happened and I'm not imagining it?

• Sad
  • Wow

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
Poor Chelsea. I hope she's ready for a shit ton of abuse from Ash. She's going to go postal when she sees that Chels has posted this.

Well done for standing up for yourself, Biggy. It is only right that Gail Newland/Gee is exposed again.

Screenshot 2024-02-03 at 11.34.55.png