Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nelliemellie

what does this mean?
I don’t know but Luke has 800k followers TikTok
---
There’s nothing in his insta just this relating to strategy no idea 🤷
---
I don’t know but Luke has 800k followers TikTok
---
There’s nothing in his insta just this relating to strategy no idea 🤷
Unless she works at his agency

is he same agency as GASH?

Attachments

Reactions: 2

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I don't think she's got a wiki, I can't see one? You have to request one, it takes a while
Ehhhh she hasn't now, I swear she had a pink wiki button yesterday............
How do you request one, has anyone done this yet ? The stories are cracking to keep

Need a clever tattler to let me know -
-what difference would it make if someone was to send all the info in their real name ? I’m up for doing it as haven’t got a fake email and can’t be bothered to make one.
-Can she come after the person that grassed as in get them done for harassment ? Deformation ?

Asking for a friend lol
I was wondering the same thing 😂😂

• Haha

RiaYoung

I can’t believe I missed Chelsea soeaking out! I’ve seen the todays ones but missed the previous ones! Can you fill me in x x
I think the whole thing is sickening. Fine, I get she got off but that was on an altercation. Trans rights activist got a hold of it
She got let off on appeal following the first trial but was then retried and found guilty a second time and given 6 1/2 years.
---
She got let off on appeal following the first trial but was then retried and found guilty a second time and given 6 1/2 years.

Attachments

Brian Butterfield

VIP Member
I don’t know if this has previously been mentioned (sorry if it has!) but Gee\Gayle is in a video with Ash that was posted to Caroline Hirons’ instagram in September 2023. CH has over 720,000 followers and other influencers feature in the video (Amber Gill, Ruth Crilly and head of PR for Space NK). I thought it was Gee/Gayle when I first saw it but after seeing this thread explode and seeing photos of her, it’s confirmed it’s her in the video. I really think the video should be taken down- not a good look at all now and disastrous PR for everyone who’s in the video (irrelevant of whether they were aware of Gayle’s past or not- which I’m hopefully assuming they weren’t). View attachment 2733759View attachment 2733760).
I don't think that is Gail Newland, AKA Gee. Gail has darker hair with an undercut, and is chunkier than the woman pictured.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I said when are you going address that g aka gayle new land is a convicted rapist and your promoting love honey

it said similar posts have been reported but had the option to post it came up a sent it a few times when she was taking oidd out the Germans
I think I saw one of your comments (talking quiet 🤫😉?) but the only one it showed was something like ‘and she’s working with love honey’ I scrolled up to see what else that account had said and there was nothing

Em_

VIP Member
Ehhhh she hasn't now, I swear she had a pink wiki button yesterday............
How do you request one, has anyone done this yet ? The stories are cracking to keep
Unless I can't see it. I can't remember I know some of us requested one for Poppy Adams, I think it was on one of those don't derail tattle threads

So I’m confused, did she serve what was left of sentence the second time she was tried and then only was released once she was ready etc not before time?

miss_hazy

What did you write? Did it enter or instant block? I didn't see any comments at allll
She's defo put a filter on, there wasn't a single comment about chels and people mention chels every single live. They always mention Gail (well they say Gee) not a single one.
She's such a clever little bitch
Did you see my pail gail comment? Was about 2 mins before it ended… when James was sat asking questions about skin rocks I threw that question in

allaboutmoi

What was that site where you can watch stories in insta if they have blocked you , I forgit what its called

James has finally broke his silence on Instagram saying he's just got back from a few "v cute days away" wonder if ash has only just got back too?