Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

liltatling

VIP Member
Ash, on the other hand, has not healed at all, she's jumped straight into another relationship with Gayle Newland the convicted rapist and got a toxic friend james_r_atkinson. The only thing James and Ash have in common is that they're both deeply unhappy unless they're taking the piss out of others. Their Podcast will be more of the ssme. I reported them both to Alton Towers before because they went on the Smiler for a PR trip and they were laughing about still having their legs. Bloody sickos.
I forgot they said this! Pretty sure Tattle has the receipts. Horrible twats.

Reactions: 1

Topdollar

Do you know what pages all this stuff was outed on I’ll have to go back and look I think someone mentioned page 16 or something x
There's loads of stuff, the previous thread starting from page 16 is when giggles added all the info on here about her and more and more info about Gail was getting added. There's so many articles. She has over 10 fake identities from being a teenager too, that's how long she's been doing this.
She only got bailed cos mummy and dad have loads of money.

Here4thegiggle7

On tiktok 👀
---

Especially as she's a single mum, not saying single mums can't go out, but she is their sole parent. They are her responsibility
Tiktok account isn't coming up when I search for it, is ashandgayle the only name on the account? Or is there another name at the top of the profile please?

inthelightofday27

196k views 🫣 on the second video she's definitely not gonna be able to hide from all this lol
Quick Q for those of us who don’t have a TT account, if we watch videos via links in the tattle pages do they still get included as a ‘view’ despite not having an account and viewing in the app?

Gingerswillrule

GO ON CHELS!!!!!! 👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

What’s the plan next?! I’m down for helping. I’ve just downloaded Twitter and there’s not a single thing about this to be found. Can we change this tattlers?????? 🙏🏽👍🏽
caroline hirons would be a good place to start she has an army of freaks that I don’t think would be too happy!!

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
How she hasn't got social being called about her with all this stuff she does I really don't know
literally just thinking the same thing. How are they not involved, the things those poor kids are going through. And she’s showing them off to the internet on her lives like it’s nothing.
she needs locking up. With jail. Let them fester together

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Oh interesting… nothing comes up for me! I didn’t even know of her til these last few days 😂 I must have done something to upset her without realising lol.
Make sure you put the S in after
ash S lifestories, many ppl forget the S and nothing comes up without the S after the world Ash👍

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I don’t know but Luke has 800k followers TikTok
---
There’s nothing in his insta just this relating to strategy no idea 🤷
---

Unless she works at his agency

is he same agency as GASH?
Ahh well that makes more sense then… are they his management too? Strategy 🤔🤔 for what I wonder… surely if it was about Ash he would not be posting that?! I’m dying to know 🤣