Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
I’ve just had a notification saying she’s live, can’t get on to watch the shit show.
who’s gonna fire those shots that can’t be deleted then trolls??

Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic, but what is Ashleigh's relevance to the surname Mitchell?

I notice her facebook page is ashleigh.mitchell.9 I thought her surname was Huish.

Patrick Star

So she's sharing her spa day and a fancy night out 😱
She's got no shame
Anyone else notice the third glass? Wonder who that is for? Hint.. rhymes with jail!
Think I heard a Manchester accent in the background? Nice they've saved Gail the drive to Essex.
How has she left her kids in that mess at home and swanned off to get pampered and pissed, surely Ash knows how the kids will be affected when it comes out, all their friends talking about their mum and none of the mums letting their kids round A&O's house.
Her behaviour is screaming guilty, bet she still believes Gail is the innocent party and was wrongly accused
Oh good spot on the 3rd glass 🤔. It won't be jail though.

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
yes sorry I didn’t mean me personally compared to the rest of you I meant in relation to other influences who don’t invest their time like we do 😆

She will not get cancelled other people have had similar come their way. PTWM gets a lot of this regularly yet still lords it up & Elle Darby for example lost a lot of her brand work, took time out then bounced back again.
Fairs… apologies, you just looked suspect as fook 🤣

Yes I was thinking about Elle when I wrote that, hers was soooo bad and yet she’s still about lapping it up although she doesn’t seem to get huge deals anymore but still… these people just get away with shit and it’s infuriating

Hinchawakening

Chatty Member
I’m not on tik tok for that reason!! I think views can be seen too. Avoid if you’re not sure 😂😂
Haha yes views can be seen, you can turn that on and off I know that much… mine are turned on though for a reason 😂 thing is I don’t even care if she doxxed me or people knew I’m on tattle… I just don’t want my actual accounts blocking 😂 I’ve managed so far to never be blocked by anyone I read about here haha I’m too nosey to get blocked 😂

But do we know Gayle actually still has an SHPO? Or have i read it wrong that her conviction was overturned on a technicality? As surely that then means she won’t have any conditions etc. I tried to Google but can only find things about the first time her conviction was overturned before she had the retrial and was found guilty for a second time.

hanlosc

So she's sharing her spa day and a fancy night out 😱
She's got no shame
Anyone else notice the third glass? Wonder who that is for? Hint.. rhymes with jail!
Think I heard a Manchester accent in the background? Nice they've saved Gail the drive to Essex.
How has she left her kids in that mess at home and swanned off to get pampered and pissed, surely Ash knows how the kids will be affected when it comes out, all their friends talking about their mum and none of the mums letting their kids round A&O's house.
Her behaviour is screaming guilty, bet she still believes Gail is the innocent party and was wrongly accused
Has she deleted this story? I can't see it now

Edit: think my insta is playing up as I can see all her stories including this one on my alt account, but my regular account isn't showing this one and still showing all the others.

Anyway, back to Ash being a cunt!

Last edited:

Topdollar

I can’t believe I missed Chelsea soeaking out! I’ve seen the todays ones but missed the previous ones! Can you fill me in x x
I reckon she’s just one of those people that as soon as they get called out they get nasty, she’s just prepping her sheep follows on the whole ‘Chelsea is a bitter ex narrative’, she wanted to hurt Chelsea for speaking out and it backfired!

Em_

VIP Member
Looks like ITS have dropped her from their tabs on Instagram. Wonder if love honey will follow suit now
Does she have a deal with primark or was that a one off?
---
I tried going on ITS to check if she's listed on their, but I can't get on as their website has security issues.