Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That makes more sense… it was the way you said things ‘you’ve’ seen… not things ‘we’ve seen’ as in tattlers

Question: Do we think this will be her cancelled? Will she come back from it? Do influencers ever REALLY get cancelled? Ash for not deserve the platform she has!!
yes sorry I didn’t mean me personally compared to the rest of you I meant in relation to other influences who don’t invest their time like we do 😆

She will not get cancelled other people have had similar come their way. PTWM gets a lot of this regularly yet still lords it up & Elle Darby for example lost a lot of her brand work, took time out then bounced back again.

Reactions: 5
Chels actually said in one of her stories yest that the police are involved I'm sure she did
Your right, she did say the police are involved, she's been harassed for 7 months and now she knows who by so I believe she's forwarded all her evidence to the police.

Reactions: 12
I always thought it was strange how Ash always sang Gee's praises, yet when anyone asked if she had met the kids yet she would go funny. Probably because she isn't allowed. HA.

Reactions: 14
yes sorry I didn’t mean me personally compared to the rest of you I meant in relation to other influences who don’t invest their time like we do 😆

She will not get cancelled other people have had similar come their way. PTWM gets a lot of this regularly yet still lords it up & Elle Darby for example lost a lot of her brand work, took time out then bounced back again.
Fairs… apologies, you just looked suspect as fook 🤣

Yes I was thinking about Elle when I wrote that, hers was soooo bad and yet she’s still about lapping it up although she doesn’t seem to get huge deals anymore but still… these people just get away with tit and it’s infuriating

Reactions: 2
She's def online just not posting she's blocking anyone calling her out on tiktok and people are already starting to drop her.
---
I always thought it was strange how Ash always sang Gee's praises, yet when anyone asked if she had met the kids yet she would go funny. Probably because she isn't allowed. HA.
She def has met the kids I remember Ash doing a live and they were on a day out somewhere with the kids but she wouldn't show gee on camera she was saying what an amazing day out she was having with her "amazing girlfriend" and the kids

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
She won’t get cancelled, calling it now. It’ll get hype for a few days or a week and die down again.

Influencers never seem to get cancelled fully. You’ll have twats defending her and Gayle “why are you bringing it up now?” “She served her time and it was ages ago.” “The girl was an idiot if she didn’t know it wasn’t a real penis.” “She’s lying” - people will do anything but have common sense against people whose only job is to sell them stuff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Right… so what exactly are you insinuating?
I think if you look into it, this website wasn’t allowing new people to register for a very long time. The time I joined was when they re opened it up again.

i fully get following shows a continuation of support but in relation to many, Ash is a total nobody. They probably have no idea & the witch hunt is obsessive. I’m not the only one who’s said this. Who are they being accused of being? 🥱
Commenting on other influencers is fair game, 99% of them are cunts. They won't give two shits about Ash unless it starts to affect them and their brands, they're cuntfluencers for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This has to be the most ironic thing ever said by a blogger/ influencer, it's the video on the tiktok page with 200k views!

Ash says...

"Why would you stick your buisness into other people's lives when you should just be focusing on your own basically "

Erm, because YOU ARE A BLOGGER/INFLUENCER who puts their WHOLE life online, warts and all for everyone to see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 23
This has to be the most ironic thing ever said by a blogger/ influencer, it's the video on the tiktok page with 200k views!

Ash says...

"Why would you stick your buisness into other people's lives when you should just be focusing on your own basically "

Erm, because YOU ARE A BLOGGER/INFLUENCER who puts their WHOLE life online, warts and all for everyone to see! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
BOILS and all**** 🫶🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Remember people...

Ash doesn't want us to...

"stick your buisness into other people's lives when you should just be focusing on your own basically "

Ash wants to be a private blogger/influencer
🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeh course you got me 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I just don’t understand why other influencers are being brought into this & being attacked & stalked like they are guilty of something. That’s the point I’m trying to make here. Half of them probably don’t give a tit about Ash or even engage in her life it’s prob just follow for follow basis.
Agree with this. I feel like us all following this story on tattle and those who use tiktok/insta who are aware of influencers etc are invested in the drama but as for it going any wider I don't think it's going to blow up the way we'd all hope.

Reactions: 9
She won’t get cancelled, calling it now. It’ll get hype for a few days or a week and die down again.

Influencers never seem to get cancelled fully. You’ll have twats defending her and Gayle “why are you bringing it up now?” “She served her time and it was ages ago.” “The girl was an idiot if she didn’t know it wasn’t a real penis.” “She’s lying” - people will do anything but have common sense against people whose only job is to sell them stuff.
Whilst there are plenty of influencers who range from financially shady to fraudulent, plus known racists, I'm not aware of any other influencers in a relationship with a convicted sex offender. To me that seems like far more of an issue to overcome.

There's no point in people saying 'they won't get cancelled' because none of us know. The amount of traction that has built up over the last few days thanks to Tattlers is incredible, let's keep that momentum going.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Whilst there are plenty of influencers who range from financially shady to fraudulent, plus known racists, I'm not aware of any other influencers in a relationship with a convicted sex offender. To me that seems like far more of an issue to overcome.

There's no point in people saying 'they won't get cancelled' because none of us know. The amount of traction that has built up over the last few days thanks to Tattlers is incredible, let's keep that momentum going.
Oh I’m all for keeping it going, she’s scum of the earth but I’m also very aware that she has plenty of people who follow her who won’t care. As long as she has a following brands will continue to give her contracts, unfortunately. Hopefully I’m wrong!

Reactions: 7
I really hope Ava and Oscar won’t feel the repercussions of this at School tomorrow.
Ash is such a selfish bleep, while all this has been circulating online she’s been out on the piss instead of making sure her kids are ok.
But this is the disgrace of a mother who had a woman who shared a prison wing with Rose West around her kids. I really hope Ash is finished and those poor kids can have their privacy and normal life back. A

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Exactly, I think the repercussions will be dependent on how much grief the brands get. Perrie only had I think 3 people comment and she was about ready to lose her tit. There's only a certain amount of bad attention companies will put up with before booting her

Reactions: 9
They are probably on the come down from all the crap taken into the early hours 😵💫😵

People can't argue it's all the past because; 1.Gayle is on the register and should be disclosing it to partners 2. They both harassed Chels, which is evident Gayle hasn't learnt her lesson. 3. Articles, podcasts, videos of her crimes are still very much available along with mugshot and court photos 4. Ash could very easily done a police check using Clare's law, she always says her exes were so terrible, so why wouldn't she utilise this 5. She has a manager who would have advised her about relationships in the public eye and conduct which can harm future earnings

Let's not forget Ash told everyone about two love islanders going to a PR event and acting up. They got dropped by their agent etc

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.