Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need a clever tattler to let me know -
-what difference would it make if someone was to send all the info in their real name ? I’m up for doing it as haven’t got a fake email and can’t be bothered to make one.
-Can she come after the person that grassed as in get them done for harassment ? Deformation ?

Asking for a friend lol
The Daily Mail in particular are quite dicey/unbothered in terms of their sources, for instance I've had a story written about me before which was 90% fabricated. They even quoted me giving an interview to them which I hadn't 🤣 so I wouldn't worry about sending info, they will do the bare minimum research before posting.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
The Daily Mail in particular are quite dicey/unbothered in terms of their sources, for instance I've had a story written about me before which was 90% fabricated. They even quoted me giving an interview to them which I hadn't 🤣 so I wouldn't worry about sending info, they will do the bare minimum research before posting.
The nosey bleep in me is dying to know what they wrote about you and why 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Pull a chair up James, let’s do a Q&A eh hun?
Yeh course you got me 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I just don’t understand why other influencers are being brought into this & being attacked & stalked like they are guilty of something. That’s the point I’m trying to make here. Half of them probably don’t give a tit about Ash or even engage in her life it’s prob just follow for follow basis.

Reactions: 8
For those with an iPhone you can change your email to a hidden one by just tapping on your email and it’ll come up with your email or hide my email and tap hide my email and it’ll make a new one for you.

I’ve emailed about 4 different news sources today with it x

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yeh course you got me 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️
I just don’t understand why other influencers are being brought into this & being attacked & stalked like they are guilty of something. That’s the point I’m trying to make here. Half of them probably don’t give a tit about Ash or even engage in her life it’s prob just follow for follow basis.
Your account was made around the time Ash & Gee got together… suspicious much 🤔

Anyway… it’s the guilt by association and seeing an ‘influencer’ still supporting someone like Ash says a lot about them. Granted they may not know yet, but they will… and people will vote with their feet

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Anyway… it’s the guilt by association and seeing an ‘influencer’ still supporting someone like Ash says a lot about them. Granted they may not know yet, but they will… and people will vote with their feet
To be fair they’re probably doing their due diligence and checking it all out or waiting to hear her side of things as it sounds SO mental you’d think it was made up!

Reactions: 5
Why do people keep making comments like xyz still follow her or xyz hasn’t said anything on the matter. Do you think people will unfollow her? I bet many of those people follow so many people they forget who they actually follow and don’t generally follow their day to day lives. Unless you follow and watch Chels stories or come here, these people probably won’t know. Also they clearly like her prior to this so in their eyes don’t think she’s done anything wrong, ash isn’t the abuser here. Why are other people being brought into this it’s giving obsessive 🙄

Ps I’m not saying she’s done nothing wrong I’ve seen things which a lot probably haven’t is the point I’m trying to make. It’s not really any other influencer/celebrity/brands business as Ash isn’t the abuser here. Again not saying it’s right at all but you never know what lies ash may have been fed. This Gayle was found guilty twice of lying & using fake personas she’s clearly very good at it.
In my opinion Ash is guilty by association. Who, in their right mind wants to be associated with a registered sex offender? Especially people with children.
We've established days ago Ash knew who she was sleeping with, the evidence is all out there. I do not believe the 1000s of gay ppl in the Manchester gayscene don't know who Gail is as Gail commited a heinous crime in Chester which was all over the media. Ash's DMs are always open and her BF is big in the gay village.

It was me who commented on several, famous mothers following a woman who's in an off relationship with a sex offender for obvious reasons. Here's hoping if these mothers didn't know who they were following , they do now.

I wish I could tell you without doxxing myself 😂
Yes don’t go giving anything away about yourself to let me get my nosey kicks 🤣 I’m too nosey for my own good, the type that will go and Hoover the lawn to see what Brenda at 54s chelping at 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Right… so what exactly are you insinuating?
I think if you look into it, this website wasn’t allowing new people to register for a very long time. The time I joined was when they re opened it up again.

i fully get following shows a continuation of support but in relation to many, Ash is a total nobody. They probably have no idea & the witch hunt is obsessive. I’m not the only one who’s said this. Who are they being accused of being? 🥱

I think if you look into it, this website wasn’t allowing new people to register for a very long time. The time I joined was when they re opened it up again.

i fully get following shows a continuation of support but in relation to many, Ash is a total nobody. They probably have no idea & the witch hunt is obsessive. I’m not the only one who’s said this. Who are they being accused of being? 🥱
We aren't here to argue amongst ourselves as that gets people banned doesn't it @pinkstar228.

Anyway... Moving on.... Ash has nearly gone 24hrs in full radio silence 🤣🤔😉

Reactions: 13

You don’t need to justify yourself to me, if you’re not James or one of the scabby clan then fair dos… what are the ‘things you’ve seen that most of us probably haven’t?’ Because that also makes you sound like someone from the cess pit?!
---
We aren't here to argue amongst ourselves as that gets people banned doesn't it @pinkstar228.

Wonder if she’s gonna claim she’s found all this out today?

• Haha

I’m not arguing with anyone I’m saying dragging innocent influencers names through the mud on some witch hunt is a bit excessive. I’m not the only one who’s said this either 🙄

she will come back in a few days probably with a statement penned by her management. it can’t excatly be ignored now I don’t think. She will go down the route of being unaware of the full extent or that she was manipulated or gaslit

• Haha
100% needs reporting to social care. They’ll need to be made aware of ash’s partner - her children are minors. It’s a safe guarding issue. She’ll need to sign a waiver stating that she will under no circumstances leave G alone with her children. That’s how it works with SEX OFFENDERS.

You don’t need to justify yourself to me, if you’re not James or one of the scabby clan then fair dos… what are the ‘things you’ve seen that most of us probably haven’t?’ Because that also makes you sound like someone from the cess pit?!
---

Wonder if she’s gonna claim she’s found all this out today?
no with that comment I just literally mean what we have all seen here in relation to all the articles, live snippets and Chels stories which I imagine lots of influencers don’t invest their time in looking at do they. Hense why they prob have no clu

she can’t make out she only just found out as there are the clips of her slipping up the name. She will say she’s been manipulated.

Reactions: 3
I’m not arguing with anyone I’m saying dragging innocent influencers names through the mud on some witch hunt is a bit excessive. I’m not the only one who’s said this either 🙄

she will come back in a few days probably with a statement penned by her management. it can’t excatly be ignored now I don’t think. She will go down the route of being unaware of the full extent or that she was manipulated or gaslit
Witch hunt!?! WOW.

I've just remembered that ignore button again 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
no with that comment I just literally mean what we have all seen here in relation to all the articles, live snippets and Chels stories which I imagine lots of influencers don’t invest their time in looking at do they. Hense why they prob have no clu

she can’t make out she only just found out as there are the clips of her slipping up the name. She will say she’s been manipulated.
That makes more sense… it was the way you said things ‘you’ve’ seen… not things ‘we’ve seen’ as in tattlers

Question: Do we think this will be her cancelled? Will she come back from it? Do influencers ever REALLY get cancelled? Ash does not deserve the platform she has!!

Reactions: 7
Chels just posted about being reminded of when the beast Ash and her were in bed one time. The beast was saying about if Chels ever left her she would stalk her and make her life a total misery etc. I remember watching that and the beast was fully going in about what she would do to Chels if they ever split up and I was thinking wtaf she’s not even joking here she was seriously scary af and 💯 being serious

• Sad
Reactions: 18
What if, Chels the queen, has actually reported the harassment from Ash to the police and Ash is currently sitting in a cell?

Chelsea said the calls stopped TODAY, she has posted nothing?!?! I'm over here wondering!

Also pissed that I had to go bowling with my kids this morning, so I couldn't catch up (first time in a year, FU real mental health problems)!
Chels actually said in one of her stories yest that the police are involved I'm sure she did

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.