Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe there are no comments on grid posts of James, Frisby, Perrie, the ELRI agency, even Hinch/Solomon who are linked to ITS and still follow Ash??? Unless they are being manned and deleted as they come through?

Reactions: 5
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.
I read somewhere that she did try to kill herself but it was after getting caught with chloe*

Reactions: 3
It said when the victim tried to break up with ‘Kye’ ‘he’ threatened to kill himself. She seems to have a pattern of doing that. Sick when people actually suffer with suicidal thoughts. She’s clearly an absolute nut job.people defending her need their hard drive looking at

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What tik tok video are they commenting on x
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.

Silent.
If anyone has burner emails and wants to let the Mail and Mirror journo’s that wrote about taAsh and Love Island know - contact details here
Need a clever tattler to let me know -
-what difference would it make if someone was to send all the info in their real name ? I’m up for doing it as haven’t got a fake email and can’t be bothered to make one.
-Can she come after the person that grassed as in get them done for harassment ? Deformation ?

Asking for a friend lol

Reactions: 2
-what difference would it make if someone was to send all the info in their real name ? I’m up for doing it as haven’t got a fake email and can’t be bothered to make one.
-Can she come after the person that grassed as in get them done for harassment ? Deformation ?

Asking for a friend lol
I was wondering the same thing 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I doubt it, if a news outlet post anything they have to do their own research to protect themselves against deformation.
They wouldn't post anything basically unfounded without doing due diligence first.

Asking for a friend lol

Reactions: 5
Just catching up so don't know if this has been shared, but it's comments left on the Nancy drew account, sorry if I've shared them in the wrong order but I'm half asleep.
Screenshot_20240204_222522_TikTok~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240204_222517_TikTok~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240204_222502_TikTok~2.jpg

Screenshot_20240204_222533_TikTok~3.jpg

Screenshot_20240204_222540_TikTok~3.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
there is no way ash didn’t know, the constant pressure to hide gee, the blocking and naming those who slated her relationship, she knew full well who gee really was and hoped no one would find out. She knew her real name, there’s a TikTok where James said Gail and she hides and it cuts off she knew who she was and hid it and that makes her just as bad. If she was a a decent human being found out and dumped her, we wouldn’t be on here slating her for it. She hid it cos she’s vile.
---
I don’t we should be slating other influencers though give it a few days and we’ll see who stays as a follower and who doesnt, I don’t think any of them knew and are just as shocked as us.

Reactions: 18
God it was brutal, I don't think anyone saw that bit cos I come on here to tell you all and no one else saw it!

So for any newbies or anyone who missed this ----
It was like 11pm at night, Oscar was told to go to bed around 10pm according to Ash. She was on live doing a clear out of her kitchen, and Oscar come in and said mum can we talk, I really need to talk to you, I'm not OK. He was really upset, Ash said and I quote "Oscar, respectfully. duck OFF TO BED" She said it again, Oscar said like I really need to talk, she told him to duck off, he walked off visibly sad and she's all why do kids want you when it's late and you're busy. 2 weeks later she says on a live that Oscars struggling, he gets home from school cos he's falling asleep, he's moody, he's involved in bullying at school (not getting bullied, hes doing the bullying) hes gettin suspended alot, but then he got sent home a week or so ago because the head teacher rang Ash and said oscar needs to go home, he's opening up about struggling mentally and is having dark thoughts.
That night, she spoke to him like tit on live again cos he didn't set the table for her fat meal.
Oscar especially is as Chelsea said, screaming and crying out for his mum cos she's changed so much. He's mentally unwell, at his tiny age, because of his mum and her behaviour and how she's totally neglected those kids. And then on top of it, puts stories and lives up talking about sex and getting fingered and sex toys and bleeping hell, it's a none stop list.

She's threatened to smack ava loads on a live. She's bleeping horrible.
This makes me so so sad, as shocking as everything is and as much as I love the karma, I feel so sorry for that boy. I wish she gave a tit about him, heartbreaking😔💔

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Why do people keep making comments like xyz still follow her or xyz hasn’t said anything on the matter. Do you think people will unfollow her? I bet many of those people follow so many people they forget who they actually follow and don’t generally follow their day to day lives. Unless you follow and watch Chels stories or come here, these people probably won’t know. Also they clearly like her prior to this so in their eyes don’t think she’s done anything wrong, ash isn’t the abuser here. Why are other people being brought into this it’s giving obsessive 🙄

Ps I’m not saying she’s done nothing wrong I’ve seen things which a lot probably haven’t is the point I’m trying to make. It’s not really any other influencer/celebrity/brands business as Ash isn’t the abuser here. Again not saying it’s right at all but you never know what lies ash may have been fed. This Gayle was found guilty twice of lying & using fake personas she’s clearly very good at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
On Ash's live in the car with James last night whatvthe hell was going on with her jaw? It kept moving to the right? I've never seen it do that in her lives before.

It was so weird, it's like the bottom of her mouth wasn't connected to the top?
That's the effect off cocaine. I should know I do it when I'm low (not that I'm proud off it)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What if, Chels the queen, has actually reported the harassment from Ash to the police and Ash is currently sitting in a cell?

Chelsea said the calls stopped TODAY, she has posted nothing?!?! I'm over here wondering!

Also pissed that I had to go bowling with my kids this morning, so I couldn't catch up (first time in a year, FU real mental health problems)!

Reactions: 16
Why do people keep making comments like xyz still follow her or xyz hasn’t said anything on the matter. Do you think people will unfollow her? I bet many of those people follow so many people they forget who they actually follow and don’t generally follow their day to day lives. Unless you follow and watch Chels stories or come here, these people probably won’t know. Also they clearly like her prior to this so in their eyes don’t think she’s done anything wrong, ash isn’t the abuser here. Why are other people being brought into this it’s giving obsessive 🙄

Ps I’m not saying she’s done nothing wrong I’ve seen things which a lot probably haven’t is the point I’m trying to make. It’s not really any other influencer/celebrity/brands business as Ash isn’t the abuser here. Again not saying it’s right at all but you never know what lies ash may have been fed. This Gayle was found guilty twice of lying & using fake personas she’s clearly very good at it.
Pull a chair up James, let’s do a Q&A eh hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.