Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve asked on the in the style box

People need to know the truth

edited to add; asked on the Caroline Hirons post also

Reactions: 8
Been on here for around 6 months but haven't been able to comment on any threads until now! I originally joined to read Eden Harvz, Elphaba and Katie Bailey threads. Single tattooed lesbian, not successful young influencer lesbian lol, but wow!! I honestly cannot believe what I have read! I know of Ash and Chelsea, follow them both and knew about Gee from reading on here when they were first talking and you all discovered who the secret girlfriend was, but learning her past is sickening 🤢 like many have echoed on here, Ash was relatable in the beginning and was so much nicer when she was with Chelsea! Glad to see Chelsea has gotten a back bone and spoken out and finally had her say!

Reactions: 13
Finally caught up. Just thinking aloud about all this. Imagine if a lesbian woman had the same experience (getting with a girl, said girl had to use a mask bla bla bla and the “girl” asked if she could use a strap on) but that girl turned out to be a man and the strap on was actually his penis. Would that man have been let out early? Would it be so easily glossed over?
It’s actually so sickening when you think of it that way round.

• Wow
Reactions: 42
JessOnThePlusSize, Dawn French, Mrs Hinch and Stacey Solomon all follow Ashleigh Huish still 😱

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Still nothing from the rattled fat neck cwunt radio silence! I really hope the sex was good as in it was good enough to ruin your own life, kids life’s poor chels got dragged through the ringer and let’s not talk about depressed dexter!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I'm not sure if she's being serious or not here though, I think Ash was seeing them both at the same time
I am playing constant catch up at the min so sorry if it’s been said but I cannot believe how casual she is about that?! No shame in having an affair and sometimes the grass is greener?! What?!🤯🤯

Reactions: 6
I Imagine she will have to get an actual real persons job after all this……

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember near the start of Ash's and Gail's relationship, Ash was stressing out over Gail going on holiday but not being able to keep in touch with Ash? It was something to do with Gail's phone maybe. All sounds a bit more suspect now we know who Gail is and what restrictions she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does anyone remember near the start of Ash's and Gail's relationship, Ash was stressing out over Gail going on holiday but not being able to keep in touch with Ash? It was something to do with Gail's phone maybe. All sounds a bit more suspect now we know who Gail is and what restrictions she has.
Yes. When they were dating and Gail was on holiday, she only took a burner phone which had no signal so ash constantly text her and she said it was borderline harassment but in a jokey way as ash constantly messaged her while she was away with no signal

Reactions: 5
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Chloe kents updated her story after anon questions
I get what she means to a point. But she was posting quotes that seemed in relation to all this (in support of Chels and digging out Ash) so she must have known she was going to be asked some Qs about it.
Don't agree with anyone being nasty to Chloe about it but imagine any nastiness was only directed about disgusting Ash.
The thing all these people need to remember (and Chels quite rightly said this) Ash would be quick enough to call anyone else out with that gigantic gob of hers.

Reactions: 21
I keep reading comments doubting the victim on tt... how couldn't she tell it was a strap on..
Maybe she was a virgin before? Maybe "Kye" had given her a load of drink? She had "Kye" on the phone and Gayle in real life to ease any concerns or suspicions she had.
Poor girl 😢 why would she humiliate herself by making it up?
And Gail has a long past of these behaviours.
Disgusting that anyone could doubt the victim.

Someone was commenting on a tiktok video, she said Gail used to go out with her sister. Apparently Gail said she had a heart attack on the day her dad died (still alive), said she had cancer, and when the girl broke up with her Gail made a fake profile pretending to be Gail's brother and said that Gail had unalived herself by jumping off a bridge and she was completely dead for hours but the doctors brought her back to life.
Questioning the validity of the victims account is futile as a jury of 12 people found Gail guilty, TWICE!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.