Ashandchelslifestories #7 Go back 2 my ex? Don’t be silly, I want the one who pretends she’s got a willy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s her ex husbands name
That in her own words she kept after they split up just to piss him off.
She absolutely loves drama and winding people up. I would have hoped she'd be seething to be on the receiving end but she's shown she is loving this too. Ticks every box of a narcissist

Reactions: 16
Perrie and everyone at ITS should know what is going on with their influencers! The reason ppl, at the top get paid alot is to be responsible for what goes on beneath them. This disgusting news broke days ago! Pretending you know nothing about one of your influencers dating a sex offender, which could have a massive effect on your brand is no excuse. To me it shows what a tin pot organisation ITS and influencing is if non of them know Ashley Huish has been in a relationship with a dildo rapist!

Last edited:
Reactions: 27
I’ve had to read through and watch a lot to understand all of this. Ash is over. I hope, anyway.
the abuse towards her kids, I’m sorry but others (I.e vicrose) had their kids taken off them for the same tit! And to
date a rapist, a registered sex offender and to keep it hidden this woman does not care about her kids! How are ss not involved?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Love Honey have some questions to answer too! They pay a woman to promote dildos and say nothing when it comes out she's in a toxic relationship with a dildo rapist.

What are love honey going to do, get Ash to promote the strap on Gail raped another woman with!?!

The Strap On Rapist Rat and her big boily hole of a girlfriend totally deserve each other!

Any brand that associates with either of them is guilty by association in my opinion!

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Chloe Kent is doing an anonymously question box.

Get asking her questions about if she knows - that way it gets the word out there

Reactions: 13
Never mind brands, dating a sex offender when you allow them around your children doesn’t wash well with social services!

Reactions: 20
I think Chloe has done it to gauge her followers reactions, annoying she won't say anything! Kind or upping her engagement on all this. Support your friend Chlo, tell us how you feel instead of enabling her to get away with it like everyone but chels!

Reactions: 9
I have seen so many posts on Facebook about tattle finding out who ash’s girlfriend really is. Absolutely disgusting she had her round her kids!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.