Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand is how Ash’s mum is enabling how Ash is behaving. At what point will she put her foot down and say ‘well actually ash, no I’m not going to babysit while you swan off with your mates, stay at home and look after your children’ Oscar is often reaching out for interaction from Ash and she pushes him away - it’s been seen on her lives many a time.

Reactions: 15
I mean surely anyone that employs her should be having a word with her/her management regarding her online behaviour? It shows how basic her management are because if they were a decent agency, they’d be telling her it’s not a good look publicly encouraging her followers to troll somebody online. I mean ITS aren’t the most professional of companies but there’s a reason they barely use her and she’s not had a collection with them since June last year. Going on freebie holidays and PR events and getting gifted products isn’t going to pay the bills for her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Ash is the one who makes a point about her neck and says it is fat on her TT

I hope the user affected by being doxxed has screenshots of the stories, messages received on the back of the doxxing and writes to Ash's management complaining and also files a police report, so if it continues it is reported officially and can be taken down a legal route. This is absolutely disgusting behaviour and clearly posted to try get 'fans' to send hate and get pitch forks out.

Ash thought you are happy being fat and with your body, so after all your "I love who I am" BS does a comment affect you so much? It wasn't even that bad, you have said worse various times...

I hope PR from Rare beauty, Iconic, Seven edit and everything else stops. I hope they get complaints associating with you and your bullying, toxic, harassing behaviour.

You wouldn't want this done to your kids or family, so don't do it to others, simple
---
I mean surely anyone that employs her should be having a word with her/her management regarding her online behaviour? It shows how basic her management are because if they were a decent agency, they’d be telling her it’s not a good look publicly encouraging her followers to troll somebody online. I mean ITS aren’t the most professional of companies but there’s a reason they barely use her and she’s not had a collection with them since June last year. Going on freebie holidays and PR events and getting gifted products isn’t going to pay the bills for her 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hope everyone makes them aware and they drop her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I began thinking Ash was OK on Instagram, then... Then way too much vile language came, the speaking disgustingly to her family came, then the very poor personal hygiene came, then the "I cannot be bothered to open all the free gifts for weeks/months" came, she leaves them at her "studio" for months which is just LAZY and quite cocky when that's your job. Then the HUGE FAKE VULGAR east end geezer bird voice when trying to flog her tat came, at that point I decided she was really disgusting, and as a representative of so many COMPANIES, she has a privileged role AND ASH SHOULD KNOW BETTER, so I started calling her out in a place deigned to call people out.

Interested to know what part of Ash's actual behaviour online brought any of you here?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I began thinking Ash was OK on Instagram, then... Then way too much vile language came, the speaking disgustingly to her family came, then the very poor personal hygiene came, then the "I cannot be bothered to open all the free gifts for weeks/months" came, she leaves them at her "studio" for months which is just LAZY and quite cocky when that's your job. Then the HUGE FAKE VULGAR east end geezer bird voice when trying to flog her tat came, at that point I decided she was really disgusting, and as a representative of so many COMPANIES, she has a privileged role AND ASH SHOULD KNOW BETTER, so I started calling her out in a place deigned to call people out.

Interested to know what part of Ash's actual behaviour online brought any of you here?

The constant belittling people, the acting like she has so much stress, so much hard work, that she's better than everyone else. The constant freebies and throwing them around and moaning about them. Making money for personal gain from freebies from ITS, make up etc a lot of influencers do free giveaways or sell and donate the money to charity.

Final straw was her 'bad' back, couldn't do anything for the kids, but posted videos of her out and about, standing, drinking, dancing. Then goes back home moans about her back, then goes on holiday without the kids 🙄 Jean gave up her job and is now just a childminder, for Ash and her kids.

Records show Ash took over £41k salary, yet acts like she's poor, making the council do everything before she puts in an application to buy it. Playing the system

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Like you to begin with thought Ash was fine. Then I made a very innocent comment on an ITS post and within minutes she’d blocked me 😂 I was really surprised for somebody who champions not giving a tit and speaking their mind, how ‘sensitive’ she was and genuinely the comment wasn’t in anyway nasty or personal to her. I then realised that she’d changed from being this down to earth normal type of person to becoming a total instacunt who unfortunately had started to believe her own hype. This was at least 18 months ago and from what I see on here she’s just got steadily worse.

• Heart
The constant belittling people, the acting like she has so much stress, so much hard work, that she's better than everyone else. The constant freebies and throwing them around and moaning about them. Making money for personal gain from freebies from ITS, make up etc a lot of influencers do free giveaways or sell and donate the money to charity.

Final straw was her 'bad' back, couldn't do anything for the kids, but posted videos of her out and about, standing, drinking, dancing. Then goes back home moans about her back, then goes on holiday without the kids 🙄 Jean gave up her job and is now just a childminder, for Ash and her kids.

Records show Ash took over £41k salary, yet acts like she's poor, making the council do everything before she puts in an application to buy it. Playing the system
COMPLETELY AGREE! when you look at say just the last year in the life of Ash, she really has behaved quite atrociously! We can only hope companies will start seeing the truth and march with their feet accordingly!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just checked FB and I'm actually shocked she still has every story still live on there. Tried acting like nothing has happened on insta 🙄 if anyone needs the evidence to share with brands Ash has provided it
Oh wow so she didnt just post the stories on Instagram? Crikey! The complete opposite of not bothered!

Reactions: 4

For me:
The 'can't be bothered to open free gifts'. How ungrateful can you get!
Also the stuff she used to post about the school. Teachers just doing their job and trying to safeguard children and she's there making threats towards them and giving them a hard time.

• Heart
‘So I get questions everyday asking about my fat neck’ translates to ‘I check my tattle thread everyday and see comments about my fat neck’ … it’s not just your neck ash hun, it’s your whole body! The way she thinks she’s got a bangin arse too when it’s literally all fat and cellulite. She clearly hates the way she looks and tries to pretend she’s fine with it. She needs help! Also Chelsea needs her own thread lol! Ps so glad I can finally comment again 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
‘So I get questions everyday asking about my fat neck’ translates to ‘I check my tattle thread everyday and see comments about my fat neck’ … it’s not just your neck ash hun, it’s your whole body! The way she thinks she’s got a bangin arse too when it’s literally all fat and cellulite. She clearly hates the way she looks and tries to pretend she’s fine with it. She needs help! Also Chelsea needs her own thread lol! Ps so glad I can finally comment again 🤣
Can i ask what everyone means by saying they can comment again? Were you unable to comment on the other thread? Sorry for being so nieve!

Reactions: 2
Yes as her thread got moved to the TikTok section or something? I used to be able to comment before her thread got moved, then it would say ‘if your unable to comment now then you won’t ever be able to’ I thought WTF but then saw other comments explaining her thread had been moved to TikTok (I still don’t understand why myself and others weren’t able to comment yet a lot of you still could) but hey ho WERE BACK!! 🤣 get ready ash hun for more ‘trolls’ telling you the truth about yourself!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yes as her thread got moved to the TikTok section or something? I used to be able to comment before her thread got moved, then it would say ‘if your unable to comment now then you won’t ever be able to’ I thought WTF but then saw other comments explaining her thread had been moved to TikTok (I still don’t understand why myself and others weren’t able to comment yet a lot of you still could) but hey ho WERE BACK!! 🤣 get ready ash hun for more ‘trolls’ telling you the truth about yourself!
WOW, must be a crazy tattle glitch. Thanks for explaining

Another very annoying thing Ash does is film her children when they don't want to be filmed and then mocks and laughs at them because they dont want any part of her car crash performances online!

As if navigating teenage years isn't hard enough without your mother behaving like a huge embarrassing tit online. I cannot imagine being a teenager and going to school after some of the things Ash posts! Those kids will need alot of therapy as they grow up! It's actually quite cruel!

Reactions: 8
I think it depends when you joined Tattle - AFAIK what happened was there was a load of tit on some of the TikTok threads (I don't know which ones) and so the mods made it only posters who joined before a certain date can comment on those threads.

Given that Ash is so active on Insta, it makes more sense for her thread to be here. The thread move has happened at the perfect time too, I bet she will be fuming so many of us are commenting on here after her actions yesterday.

I really hope that companies are made aware of what she's done and stop working with her. At this point the best thing that could happen to her is to lose all this insta 'fame' and go back to a normal 9-5 job (where she will actually have to get off her arse and work, not claim she's got a bad back which mysteriously only stops her from cleaning her house and spending time with her kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Another very annoying thing Ash does is film her children when they don't want to be filmed and then mocks and laughs at them because they dont want any part of her car crash performances online!

As if navigating teenage years isn't hard enough without your mother behaving like a huge embarrassing tit online. I cannot imagine being a teenager and going to school after some of the things Ash posts! Those kids will need alot of therapy as they grow up! It's actually quite cruel!
Apparently if you joined after a certain time you can’t comment on TikTok threads! She’ll be fuming now that there is more of us who think she’s a vile piece of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Another very annoying thing Ash does is film her children when they don't want to be filmed and then mocks and laughs at, them because they dont want any part if her car crash online!

As if navigating teenage years isn't hard enough without your mother behaving like a huge tit online. I cannot imagine being a teenager and going to school after some of the things Ash posts! Those kids will need alot of therapy as they grow up! It's actually quite cruel!
Yes, I'd forgotten that about filming the kids, she's made them cry before by being crappy to them (possibly not Ava but definitely Oscar) and filmed that too.
Being a teenager means you find your parents embarrassing full stop, just because. But having a mother who is online advertising sex toys, plus a lot of the crude, revolting stuff she comes out with, filming herself with those nipple pasties or on the toilet or whatever...I cannot imagine the tit her kids must get for that, and she absolutely doesn't care about them. If she did, she would take a lot more care in what she posts.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think it depends when you joined Tattle - AFAIK what happened was there was a load of tit on some of the TikTok threads (I don't know which ones) and so the mods made it only posters who joined before a certain date can comment on those threads.

Given that Ash is so active on Insta, it makes more sense for her thread to be here. The thread move has happened at the perfect time too, I bet she will be fuming so many of us are commenting on here after her actions yesterday.

I really hope that companies are made aware of what she's done and stop working with her. At this point the best thing that could happen to her is to lose all this insta 'fame' and go back to a normal 9-5 job (where she will actually have to get off her arse and work, not claim she's got a bad back which mysteriously only stops her from cleaning her house and spending time with her kids.
The mysterious case of the intermittent bad back! 🤣 When I see her threads, I see "bad back" as her excuse to hide under her duvet and feel sorry for herself! Two relationships ended but it's NEVER her fault! 🙄

Reactions: 10
I bet when she posted yesterday ’outing’ a tattler, she thought it would scare us all off and we wouldn’t post anything about her again incase we got found out and she did the same to us. I actually can’t believe what she posted yesterday and the close up pics of that girl with ‘destiny hun here’s some numbers’ poor girl, I know it’s a gossip site and ash would argue she’s the ‘poor girl’ maybe if she didn’t act the way she does, we wouldn’t have anything to gossip about? She’s absolutely vile and I used to love her years ago! Until she showed her true colours! Everything she does and says is vulgar

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.