Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus what a vile excuse for a human she is.

@Dont swipe up! I don't know if you have seen her latest stories but she has doxxed you all over them, posting messages she says you have sent her in the past and (allegedly) showing your name :oops::mad: I'm sure people have already reported her, I'm about to and that should result in Insta taking the stories down. I would say Ash might think better of it, but she's such a massive narcissist she can never accept any negativity or that she is ever wrong. I hope you've not been harassed by her idiot followers.

The irony of someone with so many issues telling others they should get help. Pot and kettle springs to mind.

I do think it's funny though that she doesn't care enough to comment on any of the posts about her awful parenting, swearing at her kids at midnight and generally having zero time for them, yet someone says she's got a fat neck and she's off on one!
If she’s not bothered by this site, why does she keep coming on here to read then? Typical narcissistic behaviour. Those doxxing stories are vile. I can’t report cos I’m blocked but anyone that can, please do. She deserves to get shadowbanned.

Reactions: 15
The fact she's throwing mental health numbers around like it's a joke is sickening, especially since she pretends she has mental health problems and one of her mates killed herself and she cries crocodile tears online about her all the time. Says we're trolls but purposely shows destiny's Facebook group knowing her little fans will send death threats and god knows what else to her......... Who's the troll?

Ash YOU need to do better. YOU need to be a better person. Why do you think people talk about you on here? Cos you're a nasty greasy haired unwashed lazy evil narcisstic bleep who will never admit or accept any wrong doings, you're a tit mother, you don't care about anyone but yourself and you've changed so drastically that actually YOU need mental health advice.

And, I too have noticed that your necks fatter than usual. Nothing to do with your cysts, that you mention 247, it's the fact your double chins chinning and that your weight gain is ballooning, because you're so unhappy that you're eating your feelings away. It's been clear for a while.

You need so much help, and I hope you get it, for your kids sake so they don't see their mam go further down this dark evil path you're travelling down x
---
If she’s not bothered by this site, why does she keep coming on here to read then? Typical narcissistic behaviour. Those doxxing stories are vile. I can’t report cos I’m blocked but anyone that can, please do. She deserves to get shadowbanned.
Because she is bothered 😂😂😂 you know when someone's bothered when they say well I'm not bothered BUT... but but but? You are 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
@Dontswipeup! Hope you are ok 🩷 I’ve reported the stories too. Just don’t look at your inbox or read any of the messages you might have received x

Reactions: 10
I remember when @Dont swipe up! shared those photos on Jess' page, that was such a long time ago, why has she hung on to them?
I can understand some comments will upset them on here, but it's a gossip site, so don't read it. I can't understand how they don't realise that trolling is sending dms or commenting on posts which the majority of us would never dream of doing.
Also this thread needs moving to Instagram, please can it be moved especially as she's sharing tattlers details all over ig.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
The way she is throwing around mental health numbers like it’s some sort of joke 😳 not cool just cos your pissed of someone’s having a gossip!! Go away

Reactions: 11
I couldn’t give a tit whether someone called me turkey neck 🤯 nor would I think saying it about someone was an indication to someone’s mental wellbeing. You might as well make an account Ash, you’re the biggest troll of all.

Reactions: 12
Wow. Saying that people are incredibly mentally unwell for gossiping?! She's fully lost it! What she has just done on her stories is ridiculous and cruel

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t give a tit whether someone called me turkey neck 🤯 nor would I think saying it about someone was an indication to someone’s mental wellbeing. You might as well make an account Ash, you’re the biggest troll of all.
Exactly this and she may of loved her stuff and her and then decided she didn’t like most of us who end up hear!!! I truely found her hilarious and then see another side to her and I just think she’s horrible now 🥴 and I am allowed to say that ash I am allowed an opinion!!! And she’s had to make out like she was saying turkey neck cos of the scar when she prob wasn’t was just talking about how shes out on weight that’s why her necks bigger 🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
She’s such a massive twit. She’s allowed to rant and rave and criticise whatever she wants but can’t take a bit of criticism herself.

Surely you get to an age where you realise that, not only are you not going to like everyone, not everyone is going to like you. Is it that big of a deal? Not really, just don’t actively seek out those that don’t like you. What’s sadder, commenting on someone who has turned themselves into a semi-public figure or going looking for negative things about yourself. They always say “tattlers have nothing else to do” clearly ash doesn’t either if she has time to trawl the internet looking for negative comments.

Reactions: 18
I’m still confused why she waited 2 years to out this woman?

Knowing full well the pile on she would get surely this counts as doxxing and considered a form of harassment? Tattle is a free website and isn’t illegal to sign up and comment… if you come here to find opinions on yourself then you deserve to get your feelings hurt. She wasn’t trolling asking thousands of people to jump on and insult ash’ turkey neck or in her inbox calling her a fat bleep anonymously.

Ash is a really awful person. This thread isn’t getting half of the attention it deserves she should consider herself lucky. (We need this moved to instagrammers!!!!)

Although it was most likely one of her kids that told her about the post cos she directs them here too. Madness!!

Just bleeping stop looking ash, or text shout if you feel you need support cos you ain’t exactly screaming stable yourself hun

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m still confused why she waited 2 years to out this woman?

Knowing full well the pile on she would get surely this counts as doxxing and considered a form of harassment? Tattle is a free website and isn’t illegal to sign up and comment… if you come here to find opinions on yourself then you deserve to get your feelings hurt. She wasn’t trolling asking thousands of people to jump on and insult ash’ turkey neck or in her inbox calling her a fat bleep anonymously.

Ash is a really awful person. This thread isn’t getting half of the attention it deserves she should consider herself lucky. (We need this moved to instagrammers!!!!)

Although it was most likely one of her kids that told her about the post cos she directs them here too. Madness!!

Just bleeping stop looking ash, or text shout if you feel you need support cos you ain’t exactly screaming stable yourself hun
WTF!!! Ash gets her children to read here and report back to their mother!!!???

WTF!!! Ash has waited 2 years to dox the poster who commented on my fat neck post???!!!

I also wholeheartedly agree this thread needs to be in the Instagrammers threads, the person who created this thread said they put it in Instagram but the mods moved it back here,
---
Mods say we need to report this thread to ask to get it moved as tagging mods they won't see it. The mod says she's reported the request for moving this threat to Instagram threads for us 👋

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

WTF!!! Ash has waited 2 years to dox the poster who commented on my fat neck post???!!!

I also wholeheartedly agree this thread needs to be in the Instagrammers threads, the person who created this thread said they put it in Instagram but the mods moved it back here,
---
Mods say we need to report this thread to ask to get it moved as tagging mods they won't see it. The mod says she's reported the request for moving this threat to Instagram threads for us 👋
On her lives a few times she has been with Ava & Oscar and referred to it as “that website” and talking about comments they’ve seen… can’t say for 100% she makes them look but they know exactly what it is. I personally hope they don’t because it’s not a site for them (or Ash)

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Mods have moved the thread to Instagram thread
---
Well, what a day in the life of angry ash that was! It looks like she has a file of names of people who have called her out and or criticised her going back years. But of course she's not bothered 🤣

The speed at which Ash responsed to the comments about her "getting fatter neck" were lightening fast!

It's bizarre that she has time to read tattle when she has 2 children to look after, is self employed, has a very busy social life, regular hair and nail appointments, cooking tea live to the nation regularly and has multiple holidays a year.

Tell you what Ash, save yourself from more home truths and buy a kindle full of fictional books! 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Mods have moved the thread to Instagram thread
---
Well, what a day in the life of angry ash that was! It looks like she has a file of names of people who have called her out and or criticised her going back years. But of course she's not bothered 🤣

The speed at which Ash responsed to the comments about her "getting fatter neck" were lightening fast!

It's bizarre that she has time to read tattle when she has 2 children to look after, is self employed, has a very busy social life, regular hair and nail appointments, cooking tea live to the nation regularly and has multiple holidays a year.

Tell you what Ash, save yourself from more home truths and buy a kindle full of fictional books! 😉
Yay, hopefully it will get more traction now

Reactions: 2
I can comment now 😂😂
I’ve been reading the thread, and nodding along to say yes move it!
Ash should be worried about her own mental health with the way she shows herself online never mind anyone else
I will never understand these influencers will post their every move. When they’ve had a tit etc. Accept all the free tit coming their way, yet the minute someone speaks their opinion they can’t take it. Maybe take your life off social media then

• Heart

Glad I can finally comment now the thread has been moved!

This isn’t the first time she’s doxed this person, she did when the photo was first posted a few years ago.

I feel like we’re literally watching her have a breakdown, she’s not well is she!

Reactions: 14
Stands back in amazement! Looks like some of the posts have been removed from her insta stories! Still on Facebook though…

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not well. I've refrained from posting as I've genuinely been worried for her. Still dont like her but it's like watching one of those skateboarding videos in slow motion. You know, the ones where they're skating down a flight of stairs and then they end up landing their nuts on the handrail? She's heading on a downward spiral.
The problem is shes outwardly deflecting to 'this website' rather than looking at herself and what shes doing to herself and those kids. Be better Ash please.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.