Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen her make Oscar cry 2x on a live once wedgied him so hard she hurt him. Then frigging laughed her head off he was crying and saying she didn't do it hard he's sensitive carried on with the live ripping him for crying. I can't remember what she done the other time but she kept calling him and laughing when he was crying and he wouldn't go to her and of course she cackled even more about it.

Shes a proper woman these days. And getting pally with ptwm . Say no more really 🤣
She's vile and a poor excuse for a mother

Reactions: 7
I've seen her make Oscar cry 2x on a live once wedgied him so hard she hurt him. Then frigging laughed her head off he was crying and saying she didn't do it hard he's sensitive carried on with the live ripping him for crying. I can't remember what she done the other time but she kept calling him and laughing when he was crying and he wouldn't go to her and of course she cackled even more about it.

Shes a proper woman these days. And getting pally with ptwm . Say no more really 🤣
Yes, birds of a feather and all that. Her doxxing of a Tattler was very PTWM, we know she loves a 'chroll'. Ash needs her own Tiktok unmasked, full of all the awful stuff she does on lives (like humiliating her own children as above) and then apparently forgets that it's happened.

She really has been quite unhinged since the split with Chels. It seems like that relationship kept her narcissism in check, and it also benefitted the children too, particularly Oscar. And Jean as well, as she wasn't being paid as a PA for what amounts to 24/7 childcare and/or Ash care duties, when she's having to help her out of the bath or to get dressed, or tidy her house!

Reactions: 12
Chelsea’s new clothing line.. I’m sorry but who in the right mind is paying £43 for a hoody with Chelsea’s name on it? (Biggy barber) £31 for a biggy barber bumbag? 🤣 if someone wanted the full tracksuit (bottoms and hoody) that would be over £100 with postage, to have biggy barber on it? I just don’t see how this is going to sell, I wouldn’t wear that for free as it’s got some girls business name on it I don’t even know?! Im so confused 😂
The delusion knows no bounds with these bunch of nobodies! If I had £100+ to spend I wouldn’t dare waste it on cheap tat from a random woman..Im actually mortified for anyone who parts with there cash for it! Probably dole dossers who dont have to worry about money

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Ash starts a live to suck helium from a balloon, despite her mum telling her not to and it's dangerous and comments saying the same... She then says she is light headed 🙄 someone comments saying everyone is just waiting for the inevitable

Dex staring at the blank wall sums up the mood

Says she doesn't forget what she's sent as she is organised now...

Says she's going to do giveaways, but it will be posts to get better engagement as she needs better stats for when she goes to brands...

Shows her bedroom is a mess yet again, for someone who just claimed she's organised and is constantly having "sort outs" of her bedroom and is never home, it is shocking. Also photos of James like treasured possessions but none of Oscar or Ava

Oh and the casual sprinkling of her claiming it is her ADHD to blame for stuff.

Started with over 1000 people, that number soon dropped

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Omfg that poor dog, this bleep really doesn't deserve him.
The dogs body language speaks volumes to me, he looks so bloody scared and unhappy 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Can i ask what everyone means by saying they can comment again? Were you unable to comment on the other thread? Sorry for being so nieve!
I’ve never been able to comment on an Ash thread, now since it’s moved I can 🙌🏾

I've had alot of time on my phone this weekend due to sitting and waiting along time for something, anyway, I went back to 2020 and watched Ash's Instagram from the beginning!

Wow, it's like a COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PERSON to who she was back then! Even the way she speaks and definitely the way she behaves.

What did suprise me is in 2020/21 she was REGULARLY getting 100k plus likes where as now she rarely gets over 10k, often MUCH MUCH LOWER.

Where did 2020 Ash go?

No wonder she's DESPERATE to up her engagement, it looks like 90% of her followers have seen the light like we all have.

Reactions: 14
Yay I can finally comment ! I have been wanting to say that like everyone I used to actually think Ash was so funny and authentic and genuinely very comfortable in her own skin. But gradually she has become rude, entitled and actually cringe worthy to watch! That exaggerated accent and she now just flogs flogs flogs all manner of rubbish day and night. And as someone else mentioned the fact that she’s getting pally with PTWM makes me rage. They are all just grifters laughing up their sleeves at the sheep they can flog their rubbish wares to

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Yay I can finally comment ! I have been wanting to say that like everyone I used to actually think Ash was so funny and authentic and genuinely very comfortable in her own skin. But gradually she has become rude, entitled and actually cringe worthy to watch! That exaggerated accent and she now just flogs flogs flogs all manner of rubbish day and night. And as someone else mentioned the fact that she’s getting pally with PTWM makes me rage. They are all just grifters laughing up their sleeves at the sheep they can flog their rubbish wares to
Cringe worthy is EXACTLY what I saw when I looked back at her post from 2020 to now.

She has SO LOST HER WAY that a London Cab Driver couldn't get her home!

What a difference a few years and a few £s maje 🙄

Reactions: 2
Omfg that poor dog, this bleep really doesn't deserve him.
The dogs body language speaks volumes to me, he looks so bloody scared and unhappy 😡
The dog looks like an abused dog, he'd be better off with a other family

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So she’s doing a live, taking 5 bites of a slice of toast at a time then talking with her mouth full 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Goes on live to talk with her mouth full and jokes about Dexter looking depressed. Started ranting about diets and how bad they all are..

Does the dog get walked? I never see anyone actually stroke or play with the dog. Rarely goes for walks. She says he has allergies, but he looks so depressed it's more than allergies. Show the dog some affection instead of shouting at him and saying he's depressed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Sick
It feels very much like both JessOnThePlusSize and Ash are both out of control with their eating so are trying to drag their followers along.

Jess made a 3300cal pasta dish for 2 this weekend, and Ash is quite obviously anti being healthy as she eats crap and does zero excercise.

It's scary that they are both "influencers" yet they are both stuffing their emotions down their gobs and piling on the weight!

The sooner the tide turns on these kind of women the better!!!

Neither of them would know a healthy lifestyle if it literally slapped them in the face!

Reactions: 11
like this if you don’t give a duck about her pubes 😭😭 she ain’t well this woman proper mentally unwell

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Can you imagine having nothing better to offer your ‘followers’ than pubic hair
Christ on a bike what is the world coming to 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Haha
Lucky for you she’s posted it to her main feed. She’s trying to get her engagement back up and this is the best she could do. Tragic
I'm a glutton for punishment! Why would you share that? Thkae poor children of hers, school must be fun for them.

• Sick
Iv just remembered something that I was unable to comment on at the time due to her thread being in the tiktok section, but ash got a ‘B’ tattoo right? … before ‘Gee’ deactivated her tiktok, the last video I saw her post one of those trend videos where it shows you as a child and now and an automated voice says your name (sorry I don’t know how to explain it) 🤣 but her name doesn’t begin with G, not sure where ‘Gee’ came from, but on her TikTok video her name begins with B!! (Was a while ago now Iv forgot what she said her name is) BUT it 1000% began with a B and then not long after I saw Ash’s tattoo and saw you all on here wondering what the B was for 👀 but I couldn’t comment.. perhaps she should get ‘menty’ tattooed infront of the B. That would sum ash’s whole personality up. 😂

• Haha
Iv just remembered something that I was unable to comment on at the time due to her thread being in the tiktok section, but ash got a ‘B’ tattoo right? … before ‘Gee’ deactivated her tiktok, the last video I saw her post one of those trend videos where it shows you as a child and now and an automated voice says your name (sorry I don’t know how to explain it) 🤣 but her name doesn’t begin with G, not sure where ‘Gee’ came from, but on her TikTok video her name begins with B!! (Was a while ago now Iv forgot what she said her name is) BUT it 1000% began with a B and then not long after I saw Ash’s tattoo and saw you all on here wondering what the B was for 👀 but I couldn’t comment.. perhaps she should get ‘menty’ tattooed infront of the B. That would sum ash’s whole personality up. 😂
I thought that at the time, but the B was for her friend who passed in the last year or 2

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.