Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chels is very quiet and Ash is weird, they're defo getting it on. Chels is usually sharing all the I wanna flick your bean messages she apparently receives every 5 minutes throughout day.

Ash said earlier on a live that she did the ITS try on then ITS told her off afterwards? Wonder why?

Reactions: 8
Chels is very quiet and Ash is weird, they're defo getting it on. Chels is usually sharing all the I wanna flick your bean messages she apparently receives every 5 minutes throughout day.

Ash said earlier on a live that she did the ITS try on then ITS told her off afterwards? Wonder why?
She came across quite manic but the f’ing and blinding was pretty full on and when it is being shown in the afternoon not the most professional but hey ho when is she ever professional and they know that. Surely they should check her try ons before they put them in their own stories? May not be anything like that but she definitely seemed hyper.

Reactions: 5
She came across quite manic but the f’ing and blinding was pretty full on and when it is being shown in the afternoon not the most professional but hey ho when is she ever professional and they know that. Surely they should check her try ons before they put them in their own stories? May not be anything like that but she definitely seemed hyper.
I thought the same, definitely seemed manic

Reactions: 4
Ok I feel like I've missed something! The last I heard was that Ash and Gee werent together anymore because Oscar spent some time with Chels. Where's this tattoo come from?!?!

Reactions: 2
Has it been deleted or did it expire? The story of ash singing to ‘Absolutely Everybody’ and starting it with - who did my ex cheat on me with…

Reactions: 3
I'm so surprised that SpaceNK are using her basic level "influencer" to promote its products.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Her hair looks like nothings been done to it now 😂 she drive such a long way for a wash and blow
I agree, she drove half way up the country to have extentions put into her long hair, she always has it tied back like Miss Trunchball anyway so I don't see the point of paying a fortune for extentions you cannot see 🙄

Reactions: 4
What's going on with Ash's neck??? It's getting fatter by the day!!!
It seems by mentioning our ballooning influencer I'm "upset by her fat neck"

I'm not in the least bit upset by the fat neck, I was curious why it's ballooned so much recently.

Apparently it's to do with benign cysts. I didn't know rapid weight gain is now described as having benign cysts 🙄

You learn something new everyday! 😉
---
Christ Ash, calm down dear!
---
For someone who is never "bovvered" by comments on social media, Ash is doing a first class job of being "bovvered" by what @Dontswipeup and I say, touchy subject it seems! 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I agree, she drove half way up the country to have extentions put into her long hair, she always has it tied back like Miss Trunchball anyway so I don't see the point of paying a fortune for extentions you cannot see 🙄
Doubt very much that she actually paid though 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Jesus what a vile excuse for a human she is.

@Dont swipe up! I don't know if you have seen her latest stories but she has doxxed you all over them, posting messages she says you have sent her in the past and (allegedly) showing your name :oops::mad: I'm sure people have already reported her, I'm about to and that should result in Insta taking the stories down. I would say Ash might think better of it, but she's such a massive narcissist she can never accept any negativity or that she is ever wrong. I hope you've not been harassed by her idiot followers.

The irony of someone with so many issues telling others they should get help. Pot and kettle springs to mind.

I do think it's funny though that she doesn't care enough to comment on any of the posts about her awful parenting, swearing at her kids at midnight and generally having zero time for them, yet someone says she's got a fat neck and she's off on one!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.