Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, I'd forgotten that about filming the kids, she's made them cry before by being crappy to them (possibly not Ava but definitely Oscar) and filmed that too.
Being a teenager means you find your parents embarrassing full stop, just because. But having a mother who is online advertising sex toys, plus a lot of the crude, revolting stuff she comes out with, filming herself with those nipple pasties or on the toilet or whatever...I cannot imagine the tit her kids must get for that, and she absolutely doesn't care about them. If she did, she would take a lot more care in what she posts.
OMG! Who makes their kids cry online! He looks quite a sweet sensitive kid, I bet he gets so much crap at school for his mother's behaviour! I bet because he loves her so much he doesn't tell her half the bullying he gets because of her!

Ash's behaviour yesterday won't stop me from posting! I've looked back at pics and her fat neck has grown just like her fat thighs, because she's getting fatter by the day, because she's soooo happy! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lol, look at little miss saint, contributing to a food bank for the first time in her life. Trying to look the nice one are ya, FAR FROM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For me:
The 'can't be bothered to open free gifts'. How ungrateful can you get!
Also the stuff she used to post about the school. Teachers just doing their job and trying to safeguard children and she's there making threats towards them and giving them a hard time.
The school have a duty of care to the children who go there and wouldn’t be doing their job properly if they didn’t check up on children who are often off school. She must be every teacher’s worst nightmare!!

Reactions: 6
The school have a duty of care to the children who go there and wouldn’t be doing their job properly if they didn’t check up on children who are often off school. She must be every teacher’s worst nightmare!!
Can you imagine her going into her kids school,

"Do you know who I am?"

"I'm famous for mi fat neck" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Maybe Oscar never wants to go to school because the kids in his class have seen some of the vile stuff she posts
Wouldn’t stop her though

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Ash brings the gossip and attention to herself BY HER OWN behaviour on a daily basis.

The fact her own behaviour will highly likely impact her children, would be enough to make most people modify their behaviour, not Ash!

Shes clearly long forgotten how difficult teenage years are to navigate, without having a mother behave like she does!

Reactions: 8
For someone who claims they never go out.. and never drink..she's out again......... drinking

Mm... right

Reactions: 19
After her Mother Teresa day donating to charity and buying lunch out, I expected Ash to be busy this evening, making her children a lovely tea, listening to what they have to say about the world, walking her dog whilst getting her steps in, then spending the night relaxing with her family.... AS IF....

Reality.... FCUK the family, FCUK the kids, FCUK the dog, FCUK family night, FCUK a nice homecooked family meal.... Ash is doing what Ash does best, being a selfish .... 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
4 pages of comments on this thread in just over a day! I guess that's what happens when you behave like Ash does!
I wonder if we'll get radio silence or bad back (aka feeling sorry for herself) posts tomorrow? 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If this all falls down around her she’ll never go back to work, she’ll be claiming PIP for her ‘bad back’

Honestly never seen a personality and values change from someone that is so dramatic in a single year, she’s like a whole different (very entitled) person. Chels has her flaws for sure but I think she anchored her to an extent so now it’s a free falling tit storm!!

Reactions: 9
If this all falls down around her she’ll never go back to work, she’ll be claiming PIP for her ‘bad back’

Honestly never seen a personality and values change from someone that is so dramatic in a single year, she’s like a whole different (very entitled) person. Chels has her flaws for sure but I think she anchored her to an extent so now it’s a free falling tit storm!!
Exactly. The change in her in such a short period of time is astounding. I wonder if her overinflated ego is one of the reasons ITS hardly use her now. At one time she was doing all the try ons for their better known collabs ie Stacey, Jac & Billie plus her own regular collections. She gets the occasion try on now and she’s not had her own collection since June 2023. I know when asked she’s insistent that it’s her choice to do fewer collections but that’s total BS. With ITS the more collections you do (and sell) the more money you obviously earn so why would you choose to do less?

Reactions: 11
Chelsea’s new clothing line.. I’m sorry but who in the right mind is paying £43 for a hoody with Chelsea’s name on it? (Biggy barber) £31 for a biggy barber bumbag? 🤣 if someone wanted the full tracksuit (bottoms and hoody) that would be over £100 with postage, to have biggy barber on it? I just don’t see how this is going to sell, I wouldn’t wear that for free as it’s got some girls business name on it I don’t even know?! Im so confused 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Chelsea’s new clothing line.. I’m sorry but who in the right mind is paying £43 for a hoody with Chelsea’s name on it? (Biggy barber) £31 for a biggy barber bumbag? 🤣 if someone wanted the full tracksuit (bottoms and hoody) that would be over £100 with postage, to have biggy barber on it? I just don’t see how this is going to sell, I wouldn’t wear that for free as it’s got some girls business name on it I don’t even know?! Im so confused 😂
I can only see her selling a few to the sad acts that think she's great and send her messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s not even a well known person 🥴

• Haha
Yes, I'd forgotten that about filming the kids, she's made them cry before by being crappy to them (possibly not Ava but definitely Oscar) and filmed that too.
Being a teenager means you find your parents embarrassing full stop, just because. But having a mother who is online advertising sex toys, plus a lot of the crude, revolting stuff she comes out with, filming herself with those nipple pasties or on the toilet or whatever...I cannot imagine the tit her kids must get for that, and she absolutely doesn't care about them. If she did, she would take a lot more care in what she posts.
I've seen her make Oscar cry 2x on a live once wedgied him so hard she hurt him. Then frigging laughed her head off he was crying and saying she didn't do it hard he's sensitive carried on with the live ripping him for crying. I can't remember what she done the other time but she kept calling him and laughing when he was crying and he wouldn't go to her and of course she cackled even more about it.

Shes a proper woman these days. And getting pally with ptwm . Say no more really 🤣

• Sad
  • Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.