Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the stories this morning in the bath 🤨 she needs a social media break.
she needs to sort herself out and concentrate on her kids.

Reactions: 8
Did you see the stories this morning in the bath 🤨 she needs a social media break.
she needs to sort herself out and concentrate on her kids.
Yes.. and am I the only one who thinks she’s literally trying to copy Grace (GK Barry/ saving Grace podcast / TikTok girl) whole personality? The way she talks and things she says?
I do like Grace but it’s annoying from ash, just be yourself hun 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I was looking at her accounts earlier. In 2022 she paid herself £42k, and had another 90k sitting in her business accounts. She probably earned/ paid herself even more in 2023.

There's clearly a lot of money in being an unwashed foul mouthed slob. Just a shame she doesn't put any of that money to good use by sorting her tip of a house out, or even buying a place and freeing up that property for someone on the council waiting list.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Yes.. and am I the only one who thinks she’s literally trying to copy Grace (GK Barry/ saving Grace podcast / TikTok girl) whole personality? The way she talks and things she says?
I do like Grace but it’s annoying from ash, just be yourself hun 😂
Omg this!!!!! I think this all the time!!!!!

Reactions: 4
I'd put money on them getting back together. Chels has grid posted a video where you can hear Ash filming and she says the kids are on a bench in the background. Just a sign she's reminiscing!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Just caught up with her earlier stories and is she actually taking the piss. ‘She put her kids and family time first last year’ 😂 So remind me how many holidays, events and jolly ups did she go on without her kids last year? Put it this way she definitely did more without them.
As for her upcoming ITS range, she might be saying her new jeans are good but let’s be honest, she’s not selling them on her stories 🙄 Plus they’re jeans, hardly a groundbreaking fashion item.

Attachments

Why doesn’t the lazy tight cow pay to have the tiles fixed rather than wait for it to be done for free! Yes the property isn’t hers but it Will absolutely be at a much reduced cost than private rentals or if she ever does buy it fgs. These entitled CUNTS piss me off same as the bleep that is Mario another one constantly bragging about what he can buy while living in social housing.Then having the cheek to moan when they come out to repair something at no extra cost to him at a time that’s not convenient to him 😡😡I mean it’s hard enough when you are actually paying out of your own HARD EARNED cash to secure a tradesperson at a time thats convenient to you😡These fuckers are just so used to not having to pay for anything, that again like the vile little bleep Mario she is In no rush to buy her own home and have to pay for actual life! like she said she prefers to waste her money on stuffing her big fat face and holidays. Things most hard working people only have on occasion. This instasham life needs to die a death ASAP!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why doesn’t the lazy tight cow pay to have the tiles fixed rather than wait for it to be done for free! Yes the property isn’t hers but it Will absolutely be at a much reduced cost than private rentals or if she ever does buy it fgs. These entitled CUNTS piss me off same as the bleep that is Mario another one constantly bragging about what he can buy while living in social housing.Then having the cheek to moan when they come out to repair something at no extra cost to him at a time that’s not convenient to him 😡😡I mean it’s hard enough when you are actually paying out of your own HARD EARNED cash to secure a tradesperson at a time thats convenient to you😡These fuckers are just so used to not having to pay for anything, that again like the vile little bleep Mario she is In no rush to buy her own home and have to pay for actual life! like she said she prefers to waste her money on stuffing her big fat face and holidays. Things most hard working people only have on occasion. This instasham life needs to die a death ASAP!
Less than a fiver for a bit of tile adhesive and grout from the poundshop would do a temporary fix for now, even just tape the bloody tile to the wall if it comes to it. She is bothered enough to moan but not bothered enough to make any effort whatsoever, even in a house that she claims she's planning to buy. I imagine she's waiting for someone to offer to do it for her for free.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously wtf is going on with all this Chels/Oscar ash now single BS… surely neither of them are that stupid to get back together? I really don’t understand the need for the oscar tattoo… I can’t imagine how tense Ash’s house must be (if all she’s says is actually true of course) Ash going through another breakdown it seems and has suddenly dropped the gf over Chelsea but no they’re not getting back together… Oscar pining for Chels and Ava couldn’t stand Chels…. All very weird and makes not a lot of sense

• Heart
They're so odd! It's like Jeremy Kyle clampett behaviour. Always airing their dirty laundry in public. The Oscar tattoo is weird. They're one of them toxic couples - can't be with each other can't be without each other. They'll either get back together or continue to spend their time trying to make each other jealous

Reactions: 11
Less than a fiver for a bit of tile adhesive and grout from the poundshop would do a temporary fix for now, even just tape the bloody tile to the wall if it comes to it. She is bothered enough to moan but not bothered enough to make any effort whatsoever, even in a house that she claims she's planning to buy. I imagine she's waiting for someone to offer to do it for her for free.
no joke when I moved into my house now there were bathroom tiles held on with tape and tiles round the fire place held together with tape 😂 bless them (they were really old)
Weirdest thing I’d ever seen 😂 and it obviously worked haha

• Haha
I live in a HA property and have always sorted things out unless it’s a structural issue!
the longer she leaves those tiles like that they’re gonna rot and more will come loose.
Lazy bleeping cow, she can afford to fix them, such a bumming scruff.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s back today doing try on hauls on ITSs stories. Glad to see her bad back has recovered so quickly 🙄 She seems quite manic on there. Probably excited cos she’s finally be asked back to do a try on for them, as they seem to barely use her anymore 😂

When in the hecking heck is Ash's RIDICULOUS cockney selling voice in the In The Style Stories??????? She sounds beyond ridiculous!

Expecting her to say "Oooooh Matron" any second! 🤣🤣🤣

ITS clothes are 95% Polyester and all the insta huns go on and on about how soft everything feels 🤬it might feel soft but it's cheap Polyester that will make everyone sweat to death, STOP LYING, tell people the truth about what it's made from!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That grey dress and cardi combo might be suitable for this time of year but it looked awful on her. She kept clutching the cardigan tight over her to hide her hips and stomach. Not a great look when you’re supposed to be promoting the product.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.