Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love that my little hinch trolls have come over after my little name drop the other night. Such a troll aren't I Ash the rapist lover xx kiss kiss xx
---
that’s why I’m here! Haven’t been on this thread in months and never really followed it but I had to come and see what all the dramz was!
I liked her when I first joined TikTok and saw her on there but I got over her so, so fast

Reactions: 6
❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
For anyone joining us from Chelseas stories, and wants to be up to date with whats happened with Ash and Gail(Gee) (Ash's ex/on off girlfriend). Please go to PAGE 16 OF THIS CURRENT THREAD and itll be half way down. Grab a cuppa, and read the details. The details of what Gail Newland (gee) did are quite shocking and may be triggering to some. Take care when reading. But when you're reading, please note there's been lots of little dot to dots on here about how Ash did INDEED know about Gail and her past, she is not innocent in all of this.
Xx
Just reposting this so it’s on the last page of this thread if anyone stumbles across it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.