Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re my question earlier about, Gail's indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order I also read that

"It will often require an individual to comply with certain requirements as well as refraining from doing certain things. Some of the requirements listed in the order may be for an indefinite period"

These requirements should be made public otherwise who polices them properly!

With Gail duping another person so severely and sexually assaulting her through that deception, I feel sure there will be restrictions on online accounts etc. With Gail's SHPO being for life I imagine she's in a whole heap of trouble right now.

Put it this way, ANY professionals who are dealing with this issue who DON'T report Gail to the police now they are aware of her online presence are guilty of aiding and abetting in my opinion! Gail is a sexual predator after all. Simples.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Although is she trying to arse cover yet again for the creature that is ash? Sounds like she’s trying to make out she tried to tell the creature about the rapist but she wouldn’t believe her😡Don’t do that Chels DO NOT keep trying to save the witch! She literally tried to destroy you ffs! 😡😡we all know she knew and didn’t care as she obvs loved being done by the rapists fake dick😡🤮
I didn't get the vibe she was covering Ash's arse at all, to me it sounded like she was digging Ash out as in to say welllll I tried to tell her but she ignored me and that's her deserved karma.
She seems very smug (rightly so) and happy that Ash is finally get her karma after treating and speaking to and about Chelsea like such tit. Although Chelsea is (and I agree with it) talking about Gail more, she needs to say more about ash and what a bleep she is for being with Gail when people where warning her. And what a bleep ash is in general and how much she's changed, even before Gail was involved, she deserves karma.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I popped over here from the Hinch thread. I have no idea who these people are so quickly read from the beginning of this thread. wow the drama.

I recall the news at the time for this Gail lass because it was bizarre AF.

I have for your convenience downloaded the reaction from Chels. Sorry if I am stepping on someone's toes. mwah mwah.

423815138_1292532721439351_1182411397875627021_n.jpg

425034556_1112795173238769_8325632926677339351_n.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Yes that’s my
I didn't get the vibe she was covering Ash's arse at all, to me it sounded like she was digging Ash out as in to say welllll I tried to tell her but she ignored me and that's her deserved karma.
She seems very smug (rightly so) and happy that Ash is finally get her karma after treating and speaking to and about Chelsea like such tit. Although Chelsea is (and I agree with it) talking about Gail more, she needs to say more about ash and what a bleep she is for being with Gail when people where warning her. And what a bleep ash is in general and how much she's changed, even before Gail was involved, she deserves karma.
That’s my point tho Chels saying she tried to tell her but she ignored her. Is her likely trying to lay the ground work for the story Ash will tell. As in oohh I didn’t know she was a rapist guys she fooled and abused me too

Reactions: 10
ALSO and more importantly, although we guess Ash DID know Gail was a Sex Offender,

IF ASH comes out sayings she DIDNT KNOW Gail was a Sex Offender, Ash in the eyes of the law would be a victim of Gail's deception.

A further deception THAT COULD SEE GAIL RE PROSECUTED AND RETURNED TO JAIL due to her "further deception with Ash"

I firmly believe Ash knew who Gail is BUT what she says publicly about it will have MAJOR consequences either way.

Soooo Ash, as an influencer with responsibilities to the brands you work with AND your children, DID you know you were dating a Sex offender and YOU DID NOTHING apart from put everything including the brands you work with at risk?

OR

Are you going to claim you were a victim of a Sex Offenders further deception and you knew nothing, something Gail could be returned to jail for???

What's it gonna be Ash???

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I have my own feelings about people playing out relationship drama on SM, but Ash really was a hole of the highest degree to Chels - passive aggressive talking loads about her online and insinuating things while claiming not to be and then all the stuff with the lock-up etc. Much as I think silence is normally the best response Chels deserves ALL the smugness she’s currently feeling and more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I popped over here from the Hinch thread. I have no idea who these people are so quickly read from the beginning of this thread. wow the drama.

I recall the news at the time for this Gail lass because it was bizarre AF.

I have for your convenience downloaded the reaction from Chels. Sorry if I am stepping on someone's toes. mwah mwah.

Fancy seeing YOU here !!!!! 😂😂

I love that my little hinch trolls have come over after my little name drop the other night. Such a troll aren't I Ash the rapist lover xx kiss kiss xx
---
Go on Chels ✌
Elllloooo yeeeeewwwwww
Fat troll x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Fancy seeing YOU here !!!!! 😂😂

I love that my little hinch trolls have come over after my little name drop the other night. Such a troll aren't I Ash the rapist lover xx kiss kiss xx
---

Elllloooo yeeeeewwwwww
Fat troll x
Imagine directing the trolls from the largest thread count on tattle 😂😂 loves it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
bleeping "zen" are ya ash

She's such a cocky fat cow, don't mind body shaming her now tbf, rapist lover

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.