Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh really, wonder how? She must have studied every single comment she had made and looked at views on her instagram etc. I didn’t see her post annoyingly
She knew who she was because a couple of years ago don't swipe up shared her try on of some clothes from Ash's collection and Ash reposted it. I can't remember why (I was on the thread at the time so remember it) but she share dit to Jesson the plussize thread and her user name as on there and I think before she could take ot down Jess or Ash found out she was a tattler. It looks like Ash had saved that information and was waiting to use it against her.

Reactions: 3
This explains the deleting of tik tok and the no social media presence ash stated, it has nothing to do with her being private or not into social media…it’s a legal condition of her sentencing

IMG_5249.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Gayle is subject to an indefinite Sexual Harm Prevention Order, do we know exactly what means for her?
I know a little bit about SHPOs, there are probably Tattlers on the Crime thread who will have more knowledge than me. I think the precise terms would be tailored to the type of offence.

I would expect there to be something around reporting requirements (so having her current address on record with the local police station, having to notify them if she is away for more than a certain number of nights, and if she's staying at the home of anyone with children under 18). Notifying police before going on holiday is another one - having to say where you're going, who with and for how long.

I'm pretty sure that in Stephen Bear's case, his SHPO restricts his access to social media. I don't know if Gail has a similar condition, or if she is required simply to make her accounts/ internet search history available to the police when they require it. Part of this will also likely involve her having all her internet enabled devices logged with the police. I know that some forces will attach software to monitor remotely; others don't have the tech so just do this by ad hoc checks (so they'd just turn up at the offender's home and ask to see their phone/ laptop etc).

Reactions: 7
I could be wrong but maybe Ash didn't know.. the reason for me thinking this is because Ash has deffo said she got untrusting and suspicious about Gee and other women (I'm sure she said she was convinced she had a secret fiancé?)

Anyway

Maybe she sensed Gee was hiding a big part of her life and being secretive and shady and she didn't figure out why yet so assumed it was another women (like we all assume this when ppl we date are a bit secretive) but she wasn't hiding another women.. she was hiding that she is a sex offender.
Nooooooo, go right back on the thread. She definitely knew. Lots of screenshots showing her behaviour

Reactions: 1
This explains the deleting of tik tok and the no social media presence ash stated, it has nothing to do with her being private or not into social media…it’s a legal condition of her sentencing

View attachment 2730689
I’d also make an argument that commenting on videos and lives of an influencer with 1.3m followers on tik tok and joining lives with her from her business at the gym , giving details of where she lives and where she grew up etc is using the internet in a way that is easily traced…

Reactions: 14
Saddens and angers me that people keep trying to defend ash and her possibility of not knowing all about Gail .
She did know, it's very obvious that she knew. Her behaviour and no eye contact etc when she talks about Gail on multiple lives, screenshots are added on this thread alot.

If ash did not know, she'd be clearing her name right now. She hasnt nor does she have any plans to. Instead she deleting comments and blocking anyone who says anything, again, evidence on here. You don't do that if you're innocent.

She's playing it off and ignoring it cos she either doesn't want it to spread more, or cos she genuinely doesn't see any issue and believes Gail didn't do anything.

They're still together, they where only flirting 3 days ago in tiktok comments.

She did know.
She did know.
She did know.

Chelsea deleting all her gossipy stories like a bleeping fanny aswell, she can do one. After everything Ash said about her and accused her of. Why isn't she opening her trap? Cos ash is the narcissist and she's 100% threatened Chelsea to be quiet or she'll take Oscar from her.

I'm at work so if anything kicks off, tag me sistas xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t she also send Chelsea messages from different accounts too? I’d imagine she shouldn’t be allowed alternative accounts either.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know a little bit about SHPOs, there are probably Tattlers on the Crime thread who will have more knowledge than me. I think the precise terms would be tailored to the type of offence.

I would expect there to be something around reporting requirements (so having her current address on record with the local police station, having to notify them if she is away for more than a certain number of nights, and if she's staying at the home of anyone with children under 18). Notifying police before going on holiday is another one - having to say where you're going, who with and for how long.

I'm pretty sure that in Stephen Bear's case, his SHPO restricts his access to social media. I don't know if Gail has a similar condition, or if she is required simply to make her accounts/ internet search history available to the police when they require it. Part of this will also likely involve her having all her internet enabled devices logged with the police. I know that some forces will attach software to monitor remotely; others don't have the tech so just do this by ad hoc checks (so they'd just turn up at the offender's home and ask to see their phone/ laptop etc).
Ah, im putting 2 and 2 together here, theres a couple of things that are starting to make sense…..gail was supposed to be going on one or two trips with ash if i recall, the cruise poss? Im assuming if gail has to get permission to travel/leave the country and this has being declined hence why james has had to step in on trips, i can remember ash being disappointed about some issues with traveling….i think this also proves ash has known all along, which is so shocking, why would you get in a relaitionship with a well known rapist? Especially when you have young teen children? How desperate do you have to be 🤦‍♀️ unbelievable it really is, and the silence is deafening.

Chels, get involved, you already know oscar is screaming out for some support, do the right thing luv ✌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
It’s very telling to me that Ash hasn’t done a live since it came out, so nobody mentions it in the live chat!

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Is she allowed to run a gym? I know she has to work, but she's be working with women. I thought there might be strict rules about rapists working with the general public.

Reactions: 8
It’s very telling to me that Ash hasn’t done a live since it came out, so nobody mentions it in the live chat!
Ah, so she can’t control comments on lives like she does on posts? (I’m not terribly wise to how these things work). I’m sure if not national news, Manchester Evening News would be interested to know that Gail’s was luring in people unaware of her past on SM.

Reactions: 8
Easily traced by the influencer part but not to her real self like she should be but under a different name “Gee”, filters on her face, multiple accounts on tik tok and under “Gail new”, therefore is that actually easily traced when her name is “Gayle Newland” I would very much argue she’s breaking the conditions of her sentencing. From what I’ve read if she’s using the internet she should be easily identifiable for who she actually is…I don’t think she is, I think she’s deliberately misleading people to believe she isn’t who she is.

• Angry
I can’t fathom how anyone with kids would involve themself with someone that is capable of sexual assault. Equally concerning is ‘Gee’ clearly perceives herself to be some kind of lesbian sex symbol with the thirst trap, lip biting Tik Toks, I think that speaks very loudly about how totally unaffected she has been and how very little remorse she likely has.

Mental that she was messaging Chelsea calling her a junkie etc when she has actually been to PRISON for rape! She must think she is totally untouchable and to me that makes her a very dangerous person, it’s rancid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I can’t fathom how anyone with kids would involve themself with someone that is capable of sexual assault. Equally concerning is ‘Gee’ clearly perceives herself to be some kind of lesbian sex symbol with the thirst trap, lip biting Tik Toks, I think that speaks very loudly about how totally unaffected she has been and how very little remorse she likely has.

Mental that she was messaging Chelsea calling her a junkie etc when she has actually been to PRISON for rape! She must think she is totally untouchable and to me that makes her a very dangerous person, it’s rancid.
And the worst thing is it’s not even like Chelsea was taking crack lol Poor girl just didn’t wanna tit herself
---

View attachment 2730689
Soooo the closest she can get is being a masc lesbian then? Wow

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ah, so she can’t control comments on lives like she does on posts? (I’m not terribly wise to how these things work).
I think you can kick people out of the live but I don’t think that removes what they’ve said, and of course you know at least one person will be screen recording the whole thing anyway

Reactions: 6
And the worst thing is it’s not even like Chelsea was taking crack lol Poor girl just didn’t wanna tit herself
God that made me laugh out loud😂

And she’s been totally transparent about her struggles, how she’s staying silent over this I actually don’t know. I would need vindication, I’d be relaunching my merch with ‘Gee is a registered sex offender’ plastered all over it!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The arrogance of the pair of them to think this would never come out is astounding to me, this is major! Its incredibly narcissistic of them both, especially ash, this has really shown her true colours, selfish to the core with no regards to her children.

Reactions: 11
I think that she might try the “what I’ve realised with my time in media is ‘don’t believe everything you read. Everyone deserves a second chance…. Blah blah blah. I kept my kids totally separate”

Ash, I hope you had the most bum-squeaking birthday ever and a bloody awful weekend. Lots of charity shop work still out there, but perhaps even they won’t want you now.

She’l blame trolls, were trying to ruin her life, blah blah blah, rather than actually reflect and take responsibility for her selfish behaviour and putting a dildo getting rammed up her arse before the safety of her own kids. Its disgusting, and if she wasnt a narc then she’d know this.

Also, as a side note, id rather be outed as a tattle troll any day of the week over being outed as someone who puts a convicted sex offending rapist over her own family any day of the week 😘 #proudtattlerwithmorals ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.