Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theres got to be some serious damage control going on in ash’s camp right now surely, her management must be fuming lol and her family must be in shock….pretty sure if my mum/bro/sis/friends/kids found out my other half was a convicted rapist theyd be going ballistic and worried sick about me….i dont believe for one minute alls zen in her world at all 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ash is that thick and self absorbed she wouldn’t know if her kids went missing, if her dog turned into a cat or if she dated a bleeping turtle. She’s too self obsessed
And yet it doesn’t fit with the pattern of if someone has wronged her (or she thinks they have) she hangs them out to dry on SM. If she really didn’t know she’d be effing furious, this is not typical Ash behaviour. She KNEW!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow this is craaaaaayzeeee just catching up but have to say I can’t believe ash knew - she prob did look her up but had wrong name. The deep dive here to make that connection I can’t see how she would have done that🤷🏼‍♀️

And Chelsea is high as a kite it’s so obvious🙈
Sorry but evidence suggest otherwise and Ash did absolutely know. Why do you think we didn’t know her name? She likes her that much she didn’t wanna tell anyone who it was? Hmmm 🤔 deleting of comments on her insta posts aswell 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I do believe she knew, whilst one may be doing damage limitation or processing before addressing on socials, maybe just maybe wanting to ignore it for your birthday if you were someone who really didn’t know, she clearly knows now and posting “zen af” has an arrogance that doesn’t align with having just found out something so troubling. There’s other things that imply she knew but that alone is a very weird post if you’d “just found out” if nothing else you’d just not post at all

Reactions: 16
Wow this is craaaaaayzeeee just catching up but have to say I can’t believe ash knew - she prob did look her up but had wrong name. The deep dive here to make that connection I can’t see how she would have done that🤷🏼‍♀️

If Ash didn't know that means Gail has duped another woman, something she's been to jail for and if she is repeating her criminal behaviour she will be going back to jail because she duped Ash.

Fact is she didn't dupe Ash. Gail is up front and central in the Manchester gay scene who will all know who the sexual predator in their midst is. Ash has been in that gay scene all year. Plus she has open DMs. I'll put my house on it that Ash knew who she was dating!

Sorry but evidence suggest otherwise and Ash did absolutely know. Why do you think we didn’t know her name? She likes her that much she didn’t wanna tell anyone who it was? Hmmm 🤔 deleting of comments on her insta posts aswell 🤷‍♀️

It is a different name though. I’m just not convinced she knew after reading how the Tattle FBI connected the dots I just don’t think she’s that smart. The story is absolutely bonkers I have definitely wasted an hour of my day down a hole on google reading about the case😆

• Angry
Reactions: 2
It is a different name though. I’m just not convinced she knew after reading how the Tattle FBI connected the dots I just don’t think she’s that smart. The story is absolutely bonkers I have definitely wasted an hour of my day down a hole on google reading about the case😆
You’re very flippant about a case where a woman manipulated and raped another woman.

Reactions: 25
Chels has proved she has always had fairly small pupils before and she does have edibles etc but tbh that’s her business she’s a grown woman and has no children etc and it shouldn’t really be in the same conversation as someone jailed for what Gail was jailed for. It’s just incomparable. I’m happy for her that’s she’s speaking at least some of her truth …Ash and Jail were happy enough to say all sorts about her

• Heart
With respect, your being nieve if you think the gay people of Manchester do not know who the biggest gay sexual predator in their community is. Ash has been heavily involved in the Manchester gay scene for along time now, her best male friend is massive in the gay scene there. Ash has open DMs, why did the most gossipy influencer keep Gail a secret? Because Gail was committing an offence with her online presence I'd say.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Chels has proved she has always had fairly small pupils before and she does have edibles etc but tbh that’s her business she’s a grown woman and has no children etc and it shouldn’t really be in the same conversation as someone jailed for what Gail was jailed for. It’s just incomparable. I’m happy for her that’s she’s speaking at least some of her truth …Ash and Jail were happy enough to say all sorts about her
Very common for pupils to go like that while on or while withdrawing from antidepressants too which Chels said she was doing

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nice stories Chels 😉 but so many people don't know what the troll website is called. If you could just put up a story saying
GOOGLE GAYLE NEWLAND
that would be great!
please?
Be much appreciated xoxox
Here's some motivation...

Attachments

• 59.6 KB
    • Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 14
    That you Ash? 🧐🤔🫠🫣😂
    Just playing devils advocate after what I’ve read
    With respect, your being nieve if you think the gay people of Manchester do not know who the biggest gay sexual predator in their community is. Ash has been heavily involved in the Manchester gay scene for along time now, her best male friend is massive in the gay scene there. Ash has open DMs, why did the most gossipy influencer keep Gail a secret? Because Gail was committing an offence with her online presence I'd say.
    Ok fair point I can see this maybe. It’s just the most mental twist of events I can’t keep up. This is also why I am a lurker and not a poster as you lot are scary been here 5 mins and I’m off🙈

• Haha
    Reactions: 7
    Just playing devils advocate after what I’ve read

Ok fair point I can see this maybe. It’s just the most mental twist of events I can’t keep up. This is also why I am a lurker and not a poster as you lot are scary been here 5 mins and I’m off🙈
    Don’t go, you’re as entitled to your opinion as we are. We just trying to make you see the light x

Reactions: 4
    Chels has involved herself to defend herself I guess. But regardless of her reasons, I mentioned her eyes as they are very odd. I saw they were odd when she went public to discuss this issue. It's an open forum and chel has always been discussed here by many others as it was the Ash n chel show originally.

Reactions: 3

It actually wasn't a deep dive. It took a Facebook search and it all come up quite easily.
    Ash knew, behave yaself
    ---
    Don’t go, you’re as entitled to your opinion as we are. We just trying to make you see the light x
    Honestly ? Anyone coming on here defending her when it's such a serious case with such awful details and the fact the innocent victim suffered with ptsd and depression, and her court statement was heartbreaking, and maybe still does suffering - they're not welcome, duck that.
    Ash knew and I won't be told otherwise. Absolutely NOT.
    There's far too many links and bits and bobs linking to the fact ash knew. Ash isn't thick, she's a narcissist, she knew.

Last edited:
    • Heart
    Chels has involved herself to defend herself I guess. But regardless of her reasons, I mentioned her eyes as they are very odd. I saw they were odd when she went public to discuss this issue. It's an open forum and chel has always been discussed here by many others as it was the Ash n chel show originally.
    I didn’t mean specifically in this conversation or thread, I was more referring to should anyone be talking about the situation in with Gayle or come Gayle and Ash or anyone else come to see about Gayle they shouldn’t take it into consideration within that conversation if that makes sense. I.e if they’re a die hard ash fan come here to defend her or “see the lies” then justify by saying “well Chels takes this, this and this, or she’s high” because the facts about Gayle stand as facts alone, like it’s not the words of a jealous ex or something, regardless of anything about Chels it’s incomparable to what Gail’s done, hope that makes some form of sense 😅

Reactions: 4
    ❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗
    For anyone joining us from Chelseas stories, and wants to be up to date with whats happened with Ash and Gail(Gee) (Ash's ex/on off girlfriend). Please go to PAGE 16 OF THIS CURRENT THREAD and itll be half way down. Grab a cuppa, and read the details. The details of what Gail Newland (gee) did are quite shocking and may be triggering to some. Take care when reading. But when you're reading, please note there's been lots of little dot to dots on here about how Ash did INDEED know about Gail and her past, she is not innocent in all of this.
    Xx

• Heart
    I can't understand anyone who believes that Ash didn't look her up and do her due diligence for her children's sake. I'm not a single parent, but if I was I'd be looking up anyone I was dating and looking up Claire's law (hope that's the right law) to see if they were on there. I know she's a tit parent and it's bow obvious that she doesn't care about endangering her children, but as if she didn't look her up. Also considering she's a cuntfluencer someone at her agency must have looked her up. People need to stop excusing Ash, this is why she'll come out of all this as a victim.

• Heart
    Reactions: 16
    I didn’t mean specifically in this conversation or thread, I was more referring to should anyone be talking about the situation in with Gayle or come Gayle and Ash or anyone else come to see about Gayle they shouldn’t take it into consideration within that conversation if that makes sense. I.e if they’re a die hard ash fan come here to defend her or “see the lies” then justify by saying “well Chels takes this, this and this, or she’s high” because the facts about Gayle stand as facts alone, like it’s not the words of a jealous ex or something, regardless of anything about Chels it’s incomparable to what Gail’s done, hope that makes some form of sense 😅
    I didn't mention drugs or anything to do with drugs! I noticed her pupils are extremely small, if that's to do with drugs it's unbeknown to me. Chels has been discussed here LONG LONG before Gail.
    May I politely refer you to the title at the top, it's the Ash AND CHELS lifestories thread. And chels has been online all afternoon sharing her opinions. I commented on her pupils simply because they are bizarrely tiny, nothing more, nothing less.

Reactions: 2
    Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.