Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't understand anyone who believes that Ash didn't look her up and do her due diligence for her children's sake. I'm not a single parent, but if I was I'd be looking up anyone I was dating and looking up Claire's law (hope that's the right law) to see if they were on there. I know she's a tit parent and it's bow obvious that she doesn't care about endangering her children, but as if she didn't look her up. Also considering she's a cuntfluencer someone at her agency must have looked her up. People need to stop excusing Ash, this is why she'll come out of all this as a victim.
And can we just remember Ash has said PLENTY OF TIMES on her lives when she's done story times about her ex husband and ex girlfriend she calls nutters, that she thinks of herself as a detective and finds everything out. I swear I remember her saying that a few times ,thinking she's dead clever.
Ash bleeping knew , but cos she found someone willing to touch her hair greasy muff she decided to hang around.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
It actually wasn't a deep dive. It took a Facebook search and it all come up quite easily.
Ash knew, behave yaself
---

Honestly ? Anyone coming on here defending her when it's such a serious case with such awful details and the fact the innocent victim suffered with ptsd and depression, and her court statement was heartbreaking, and maybe still does suffering - they're not welcome, duck that.
Ash knew and I won't be told otherwise. Absolutely NOT.
There's far too many links and bits and bobs linking to the fact ash knew. Ash isn't thick, she's a narcissist, she knew.
Yup she is, we all are! 😜
The OP needed to stay, have their eyes opened! Or maybe they just wanted to stay as ‘thick’ as they claimed Ash was!

Reactions: 4
I didn't mention drugs or anything to do with drugs! I noticed her pupils are extremely small, if that's to do with drugs it's unbeknown to me. Chels has been discussed here LONG LONG before Gail.
May I politely refer you to the title at the top, it's the Ash AND CHELS lifestorues thread. And chels has been online all afternoon sharing her opinions. I commented on her eyes simply because they are tiny, nothing more, nothing less.
I mean I will say, I did notice her pupils before she opened her mouth too. They're like piss holes.
If we weren't all talking about Gail, loads of people would've mentioned her pupils by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And can we just remember Ash has said PLENTY OF TIMES on her lives when she's done story times about her ex husband and ex girlfriend she calls nutters, that she thinks of herself as a detective and finds everything out. I swear I remember her saying that a few times ,thinking she's dead clever.
Ash bleeping knew , but cos she found someone willing to touch her hair greasy muff she decided to hang around.
I remember Ash saying she has thought of herself as a detective, I remember her saying it when she was WITH Chel.
Ironic that tho, as real detectives might be talking to Ash if she comes out and says she didn't know her girlfriend is a sexual predator meaning she's also a victim of Gail's deception.

When in doubt say nowt hey Ash 😂

Reactions: 6
I didn't mention drugs or anything to do with drugs! I noticed her pupils are extremely small, if that's to do with drugs it's unbeknown to me. Chels has been discussed here LONG LONG before Gail.
May I politely refer you to the title at the top, it's the Ash AND CHELS lifestorues thread. And chels has been online all afternoon sharing her opinions. I commented on her eyes simply because they are tiny, nothing more, nothing less.
I wasn’t talking about what you personally with my reply, it was more aimed at anyone who may have just come here all team ash as I said, i was just explaining what I meant before and giving an example I never said that you personally said about drugs, someone previously had said about her being high. I never once said you had said that or that Chels couldn’t be discussed here?…

I remember Ash saying she has thought of herself as a detective, I remember her saying it when she was WITH Chel.
Ironic that tho, as real detectives might be talking to Ash if she comes out and says she didn't know her girlfriend is a sexual predator meaning she's also a victim of Gail's deception.

When in doubt say nowt hey Ash 😂
I knew she said it!!!! She was sat bragging thinking she's so clever, and how after her ex girlfriend (b4 Chelsea) that she knows how to work people out and this and thatttttt.
Failed there didn't she.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Chels has proved she has always had fairly small pupils before and she does have edibles etc but tbh that’s her business she’s a grown woman and has no children etc and it shouldn’t really be in the same conversation as someone jailed for what Gail was jailed for. It’s just incomparable. I’m happy for her that’s she’s speaking at least some of her truth …Ash and Jail were happy enough to say all sorts about her
yep and if she is high, so what? She had an addiction to pain not crack so once she’s not hopped onto another addiction then who cares if she’s a bit high?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ash you have loads of comments to pick from, come on we are awaiting for you to explain

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Chelsea was mentioned wayyyy before Gail. We always spoke about is she isn't she back on the gear, is she isn't she high, her pupils have been mentioned loads because they're so abnormally tiny.
It was only last week everyone was saying how cringey and awful Chelsea is, and how she's so up herself. This that this that.
Now we can't say anything about her lol?
None of that changes just cos she's directed people here, so she bleeping should. Why would you not want to rip your ex apart when she's tit all over you to over 1k people on a live.

Chelseas done digs at Ash since their split, she's no angel, she'll be back licking her arse soon. Despite all this, Chelsea would still run to that girl if Ash begged.

I appreciate her directing people to the site though, hope she continues because ash deserves it and most of the people coming will be from Chelseas stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can’t understand her, I’d be mortified wanting to make it known I’d cut all ties with her, if she actually hadn’t known (which she clearly did) I’d feel physically sick knowing I’d been around her, had sex with her, she’d spoken to my kids, I would feel so violated and I personally would struggle with second hand guilt for the victim etc for putting her across to thousands of people as some sort of wonderful human and issue an apology even though it wasn’t my fault. That’s why I really don’t believe she didn’t know, her reaction of zen af is so weird, even if she’s not with her they’ve been flirting so recently it’s gross honestly!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just playing devils advocate after what I’ve read

Ok fair point I can see this maybe. It’s just the most mental twist of events I can’t keep up. This is also why I am a lurker and not a poster as you lot are scary been here 5 mins and I’m off🙈
Don’t go!! We need you to stick around to see the truth 😂

Reactions: 3
She's not uploaded her love honey ad yet has she 🧐 she was meant to the night this all come out. 2 nights ago was it? 3?
Wonder if Love Honey have stalled it whilst they investigate.
She's usually all over Love Honey........

• Haha
Chelsea was mentioned wayyyy before Gail. We always spoke about is she isn't she back on the gear, is she isn't she high, her pupils have been mentioned loads because they're so abnormally tiny.
It was only last week everyone was saying how cringey and awful Chelsea is, and how she's so up herself. This that this that.
None of that changes just cos she's directed people here, so she bleeping should. Why would you not want to rip your ex apart when she's tit all over you to over 1k people on a live.

Chelseas done digs at Ash since their split, she's no angel, she'll be back licking her arse soon. Despite all this, Chelsea would still run to that girl if Ash begged.

I appreciate her directing people to the site though, hope she continues because ash deserves it and most of the people coming will be from Chelseas stories.
I've just discovered the ignore button 😂

Wonder if James was summoned down to Harlow to do some crisis management yesterday as it was him who leaked Gail's name initially? Wonder how it's all going? Wonder if Gail has breached her Sexual Harm Prevention Order by creating fake profiles to date, flirt and allegedly abuse others? Wonder what Love Honey who employ Ash to promote sex toys think of all this? Sooooo many questions!

I’ve said like 3 times that that’s not at all what I meant…

I meant it more as a turn of phrase “they don’t even belong in the same conversation” as in the part about what Gail did to that girl, it was purely a turn of phrase to emphasise the severity of what Gail did, aimed at no one other than anyone just coming here intending on defending ash, it was intended in NO way as a “don’t talk about Chels” as I said, they were together for years I wouldn’t expect Chels not to be spoke about at all

Reactions: 4
Come on Chels just say the word love. Don't be so cryptic.

Just direct them over to here there's a dear.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can someone make a new thread? I put her back into tik tok last time and I ain’t making that mistake again 😂😂

• Haha
Can someone make a new thread? I put her back into tik tok last time and I ain’t making that mistake again 😂😂
New thread at

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.