Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes that’s my
That’s my point tho Chels saying she tried to tell her but she ignored her. Is her likely trying to lay the ground work for the story Ash will tell. As in oohh I didn’t know she was a rapist guys she fooled and abused me too
IF Ash is going to claim she didn't know she was dating a sexual abuser etc who I imagine has MANY Sexual Harm Prevention Order rules to adhere to then Ash could send Gail back to jail if she claims she's a victim whos been duped.

Wonder what Ash is going to do? Tell the truth that she willfully dated a Serious Sex Offender not gving a flying fudge about the consequences OR is she gonna GET Gail into BIG trouble by saying she duped her too? 🤔

Reactions: 7
@Danielle0120 was rather convincing to pop on over actually, plus Hinch is tedious atm.

I think Ash will be creaming her knickers in private at all this unwanted attention.

I have the impression she's a rather crude salty fishwife kind of gal.

Her poor children.

Is the father of these children involved in their lives?

Reactions: 9
Chels last story 🤣🤣 was it me or was she trying not to brush out laughing. She loving this Drama 😝

Reactions: 9
@Danielle0120 was rather convincing actually, plus Hinch is tedious atm.

I think Ash will be creaming her knickers in private at all this unwanted attention.

I have the impression she's a rather crude salty fishwife kind of gal.

Her poor children.

Is the father of these children involved in their lives?
The dads not but the rest of the family are which is bleeping odd imo

Reactions: 6
How she can make videos advertising dildos whilst Gail has been in Jail for raping a girl with one is horrifying.

Has the tattler who’s sent off emails from companies who’s worked with her heard anything back yet?

Reactions: 15
“It’s not like they put news articles all over there” hahahahaj chels im
Loving it

Reactions: 10
IF Ash is going to claim she didn't know she was dating a sexual abuser etc who I imagine has MANY Sexual Harm Prevention Order rules to adhere to then Ash could send Gail back to jail if she claims she's a victim whos been duped.

Wonder what Ash is going to do? Tell the truth that she willfully dated a Serious Sex Offender not gving a flying fudge about the consequences OR is she gonna GET Gail into BIG trouble by saying she duped her too? 🤔
She will happily sling the rapist back in the slammer if that’s wot it actually takes to keep her vile self safe!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
i haven’t had a single response to any of my emails yesterday. Anyone else had a reply yet?

Reactions: 6
Welcome to the world of Ashleigh Huish where a Normal Week in her life consists of...

Her son getting banned from school for bullying others

And

The on off girlfriend is Ash is identified as a person who a crown court judge described as
"obsessional, highly manipulative, deceitful and scheming"

The BBC called her the "Prosthetic penis sex attacker Gayle Newland jailed"

All just normal drama and crisis in this womans life, apart from she usually flashes her knickers at some point, but this week she's opted to be more of a vow of silence influencer! 🤔🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If I knew how TT works and how to edit I would put together a video outing everything. I still feel physically sick just the thought of what that creep done to someone and for TrAsh to publicly continue to state how great she is and flirting. TrAsh must have known, she happily doxxes people she doesn't know, she can't convince me she didn't look up her gf

#ashlieghhuish

#ashslifestories

#sexoffender

• Heart
Reactions: 12
she can't convince me she didn't look up her gf
Wow this is craaaaaayzeeee just catching up but have to say I can’t believe ash knew - she prob did look her up but had wrong name. The deep dive here to make that connection I can’t see how she would have done that🤷🏼‍♀️

And Chelsea is high as a kite it’s so obvious🙈

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Wow this is craaaaaayzeeee just catching up but have to say I can’t believe ash knew - she prob did look her up but had wrong name. The deep dive here to make that connection I can’t see how she would have done that🤷🏼‍♀️

And Chelsea is high as a kite it’s so obvious🙈
That you Ash? 🧐🤔🫠🫣😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Ash is that thick and self absorbed she wouldn’t know if her kids went missing, if her dog turned into a cat or if she dated a bleeping turtle. She’s too self obsessed

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.