Ashandchelslifestories #6 Bad back when bored, bad mother when James calls

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chels karma postšŸ˜†come on in Chels pull up a chair and take the weight off!! If your not brave enough to do it on Insta that is?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Although is she trying to arse cover yet again for the creature that is ash? Sounds like sheā€™s trying to make out she tried to tell the creature about the rapist but she wouldnā€™t believe heršŸ˜”Donā€™t do that Chels DO NOT keep trying to save the witch! She literally tried to destroy you ffs! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”we all know she knew and didnā€™t care as she obvs loved being done by the rapists fake dickšŸ˜”šŸ¤®

Reactions: 12
Although is she trying to arse cover yet again for the creature that is ash? Sounds like sheā€™s trying to make out she tried to tell the creature about the rapist but she wouldnā€™t believe heršŸ˜”Donā€™t do that Chels DO NOT keep trying to save the witch! She literally tried to destroy you ffs! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”we all know she knew and didnā€™t care as she obvs loved being done by the rapists fake dickšŸ˜”šŸ¤®
I don't think Chels will say anything negative about her, if anything she'll put all the blame on Gayle. I'm sure if Ash snapped her fingers, Chels would go running back to her.

Reactions: 4
Is she allowed to run a gym? I know she has to work, but she's be working with women. I thought there might be strict rules about rapists working with the general public.
It's a good question, I don't know the answer but anyone employed to work with the public should definitely have a DBS check done which obviously she wouldn't pass. Does she own the gym though? In which case she might say she doesn't interact with the public and just manages it from a distance.

I've done a bit of research and found some info on the CPS website which I've abridged below. It does say that there can be restrictions on employment. The basic aim is to prevent harm to the public - in Gail's case because this was a deception that she initially started via social media etc it would make sense that there would be tight controls on her internet use, in addition to any other restriction

I also thought the BIB was interesting, and although we don't know this is part of Gail's SHPO, it's likely there is something in there to that effect which she must be in breach of, as I can't see how she can ensure that she only engages with over 18s on Tiktok. And you can bet she will have interacted with Ava and/or Oscar too. I'm not clear whether it means the adult themselves has to be approved by Social Services, or the contact between child and offender - the latter makes more sense but either way I bet this hasn't happened.

The part on foreign travel - I didn't appreciate there could be an outright ban but it seems that this can be the case, at least for a 5 year period.

The only prohibitions which can be imposed by a SHPO are those which are necessary for the purpose of protecting the public from sexual harm from the defendant. An order may...prohibit someone from undertaking certain forms of employment...from engaging in particular activities on the internet...to limit and manage internet use by an offender, where it is considered proportionate and necessary to do so. The order may include both negative prohibitions and positive obligations.

Suggestive SHPO prohibitions.

The Defendant is prohibited from:
  1. Using any device capable of accessing the internet unless:
  • he has notified the police VISOR team within 3 days of the acquisition of any such device;
  • it has the capacity to retain and display the history of internet use, and he does not delete such history;
  • he makes the device available on request for inspection by a police officer, and he allows such person to install risk management monitoring software if they so choose.
This prohibition shall not apply to a computer at his place of work, Job Centre Plus, Public Library, educational establishment or other such place, provided that in relation to his place of work, within 3 days of him commencing use of such a computer, he notifies the police of this use.
  1. Interfering with or bypassing the normal running of any such computer monitoring software
  2. Using or activation any function of any software which prevents a computer or device from retaining and/or displaying the history of internet use, for example using ā€˜incognitoā€™ mode or private browsing
  3. Using any ā€˜cloudā€™ or similar remote storage media capable of storing digital images (other than that which is intrinsic to the operation of the device) unless, within 3 days of the creation of an account for such storage, he notifies the police of that activity, and provides access to such storage on request for inspection by a police officer or police staff employee
  4. Possessing any device capable of storing digital images i.e. a USB stick or external hard drive unless he makes it available on request for inspection by a police officer;
  5. Installing any encryption or wiping software on any device other than that which is intrinsic to the operation of the device.
  6. Having any contact of any kind with any person he knows or believes to be under the age of 18, whether directly or indirectly via social media or skype or in any other way, other than:
  • such as is inadvertent and not reasonably avoidable in the course of lawful daily life, or
  • with the supervision of an adult approved in advance by social services, who has knowledge of his convictions.
Any prohibition on foreign travel contained in a SHPO must be for a fixed period of not more than five years. The prohibition can be extended for a further period but must be for no more than five years each time.

Reactions: 6
I took it a different way in the sense that Chelsea has tried to tell people about Ash but was always told she was wrong or a liar or the problem in their relationship, coupled with ash constantly telling everyone how vile Chelsea apparently was and was this and that so now its karma.. ppl are finally seeing her for her true colours; controlling, manipulative and a narc who disregards her children's best interests for her own always

• Heart
Reactions: 27
It's a good question, I don't know the answer but anyone employed to work with the public should definitely have a DBS check done which obviously she wouldn't pass. Does she own the gym though? In which case she might say she doesn't interact with the public and just manages it from a distance.

I've done a bit of research and found some info on the CPS website which I've abridged below. It does say that there can be restrictions on employment. The basic aim is to prevent harm to the public - in Gail's case because this was a deception that she initially started via social media etc it would make sense that there would be tight controls on her internet use, in addition to any other restriction

I also thought the BIB was interesting, and although we don't know this is part of Gail's SHPO, it's likely there is something in there to that effect which she must be in breach of, as I can't see how she can ensure that she only engages with over 18s on Tiktok. And you can bet she will have interacted with Ava and/or Oscar too. I'm not clear whether it means the adult themselves has to be approved by Social Services, or the contact between child and offender - the latter makes more sense but either way I bet this hasn't happened.

The part on foreign travel - I didn't appreciate there could be an outright ban but it seems that this can be the case, at least for a 5 year period.

The only prohibitions which can be imposed by a SHPO are those which are necessary for the purpose of protecting the public from sexual harm from the defendant. An order may...prohibit someone from undertaking certain forms of employment...from engaging in particular activities on the internet...to limit and manage internet use by an offender, where it is considered proportionate and necessary to do so. The order may include both negative prohibitions and positive obligations.

Suggestive SHPO prohibitions.

The Defendant is prohibited from:
  1. Using any device capable of accessing the internet unless:
  • he has notified the police VISOR team within 3 days of the acquisition of any such device;
  • it has the capacity to retain and display the history of internet use, and he does not delete such history;
  • he makes the device available on request for inspection by a police officer, and he allows such person to install risk management monitoring software if they so choose.
This prohibition shall not apply to a computer at his place of work, Job Centre Plus, Public Library, educational establishment or other such place, provided that in relation to his place of work, within 3 days of him commencing use of such a computer, he notifies the police of this use.
  1. Interfering with or bypassing the normal running of any such computer monitoring software
  2. Using or activation any function of any software which prevents a computer or device from retaining and/or displaying the history of internet use, for example using ā€˜incognitoā€™ mode or private browsing
  3. Using any ā€˜cloudā€™ or similar remote storage media capable of storing digital images (other than that which is intrinsic to the operation of the device) unless, within 3 days of the creation of an account for such storage, he notifies the police of that activity, and provides access to such storage on request for inspection by a police officer or police staff employee
  4. Possessing any device capable of storing digital images i.e. a USB stick or external hard drive unless he makes it available on request for inspection by a police officer;
  5. Installing any encryption or wiping software on any device other than that which is intrinsic to the operation of the device.
  6. Having any contact of any kind with any person he knows or believes to be under the age of 18, whether directly or indirectly via social media or skype or in any other way, other than:
  • such as is inadvertent and not reasonably avoidable in the course of lawful daily life, or
  • with the supervision of an adult approved in advance by social services, who has knowledge of his convictions.
Any prohibition on foreign travel contained in a SHPO must be for a fixed period of not more than five years. The prohibition can be extended for a further period but must be for no more than five years each time.
Thank you for sharing, it's good to keep the rules around it.

Reactions: 3
Noooo I'm at my desk and can't listen to chelseas 3 stories yet. I'll hide in Toilet soon.
Someone tell me what's she's said or is it nothing to do with the situation?

• Haha
I took it a different way in the sense that Chelsea has tried to tell people about Ash but was always told she was wrong or a liar or the problem in their relationship, coupled with ash constantly telling everyone how vile Chelsea apparently was and was this and that so now its karma.. ppl are finally seeing her for her true colours; controlling, manipulative and a narc who disregards her children's best interests for her own always
I really hope so! but going on how she used to stick up for her in previous stories Iā€™m not so sure!

Noooo I'm at my desk and can't listen to chelseas 3 stories yet. I'll hide in Toilet soon.
Someone tell me what's she's said or is it nothing to do with the situation?
She was just being really smug, justified of course. Doesn't say anything directly about Ash or Gail, just says she smells karma and loves it. Problem is with that Chels is only tattlers and Ash know what you're talking about, what about Ash's thousands of followers?

Either way tho tbh
I really hope so! but going on how she used to stick up for her in previous stories Iā€™m not so sure!
Although tbh if she trying to make out that she tried to warn the beast about the rapist (which we all know she obvs did already know) then shes Just dropped her in it cuz if someone tells u ur new shag is a rapist u look that tit up! so if u trying to cover for her yet again Chels erm epic fail šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Has anyone contacted the company's she does ads for especially LH? I know someone said they would and contacted ITS Wondered if there's been any response?

Also anyone messaged her 'agent' and tipped off newspapers? If she can get articles praising her, she's got enough of a following for the opposite. Maybe one of those gossip magazines with real life stories should know

Has anyone contacted the company's she does ads for especially LH? I know someone said they would and contacted ITS Wondered if there's been any response?

Also anyone messaged her 'agent' and tipped off newspapers? If she can get articles praising her, she's got enough of a following for the opposite. Maybe one of those gossip magazines with real life stories should know
I think they'd paint Ash as a victim and sorry to say it again but she'll come out of it smelling of roses

Reactions: 5
I really think Chelsea has more sense to go back there now. Sheā€™s justifyingly smug and tbh downplaying it loads; Iā€™d have made T-shirts with their faces on with large print ā€œI was right! Gayle Newland!ā€ And wear them everywhere, hand them out like sweets.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I donā€™t know about anyone else but Iā€™m genuinely shocked at what weā€™ve found out about Gail. It just goes to show you canā€™t manipulate EVERYONE into thinking the sun shines out of someoneā€™s arseā€¦ no matter how gushy you are on a live!

Ash loves a rapist pass it on

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I do feel for Chels, she developed an addiction that Iā€™m sure she wasnā€™t proud of, Ash put it on blast to thousands of people, called her a narcissist, thief all sorts of vile things, gaslit her and mocked her issues leading to her addiction, had gee messaging her, if a man did those things to a woman it would be considered abuse, because itā€™s another woman and an influencer, itā€™s like slay queenā€¦I feel like because Chels did genuinely love ash sheā€™s easily manipulated by her even now especially as ash has so many followers etc and feels as if she should delete things sometimes. She doesnā€™t owe Ash that, ash was vile about her to thousands of people. I donā€™t believe sheā€™s perfect of course but I feel for her

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The only way there will be any consequences for Ash, is if it gets picked up by other media, or goes viral on tiktok. She clearly knew and she clearly doesnā€™t give a duck because she is trying to brazen it out now. I agree with others whoā€™ve said she will either come out of it painting herself as a victim or just be like that ladbabymum couple and just ride the storm and say nothing and hope it goes away.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.