Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ash has gone back to her try on hauls then. Desperate for collabs to replace being dropped by ITS because that’s where her main income came from. She’s also trying to be the voice for plus size women too. I can’t imagine any ladies wanting her to be their spokesperson when they realise what she’s really like

Reactions: 12
Ash has gone back to her try on hauls then. Desperate for collabs to replace being dropped by ITS because that’s where her main income came from. She’s also trying to be the voice for plus size women too. I can’t imagine any ladies wanting her to be their spokesperson when they realise what she’s really like
How can she slag off brands for not being plus size inclusive when she can’t even be truthful about what size she is - there’s no way with that arse she’s an 18!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You've got until 6 o clock 😂
Is this bleep for real?
Barking her bleeping orders to River Island, what a twit!!
You're a sweaty, ugly, fat mess Ash, away and shag another sex offender you tit!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
You can tell deep down she hates having to do all these different try on hauls, just to make a few pennies 😂 It shows how much money she’s lost losing her ITS contract, because when she was with them, she didn’t bother advertising other clothing brands at all. She definitely wasn’t under an exclusive deal just with them so she could have but clearly didn’t need to financially. How times have changed 🤭

What’s with the voice in those try on hauls??
It’s the first time I’ve watched anything of hers since she “came back” and she’s had a voice overhaul 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Chelsea’s family met her on the first date and they’re taking lovey pictures together 😂😂. I mean I love it because I’m nosey and I wish her happiness but she’s such a stereotypical lesbian 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not me stupidly grinning watching Chelsea's stories 😂 I'm so genuinely happy that she's happy after Ashleigh the narcissist ripped her life apart and left her with nothing.

I'm finding Ash more and more repulsive with every story, she's so desperate to be funny and she looks like she stinks, that thick caked on makeup is doing her no favours. I can see the depression in her eyes no matter how hard she tries to fake being happy. Treating everyone around you like tit obviously doesn't make you any happier

Reactions: 27
These try on hauls piss me off, as someone who worked in river island for years, we got good commission on the likes of that big sale she did, that bleep brings them all back and our commision earned is then taken out of our salary, plus she's tried everything on over a manky all in one 🤢, best of luck to the staff trying to resell that stuff

• Wow
Not Chelsea hiding her new girls face ‘wait till I can show you her real face’ few hours later she posts her face 😂😂 she’s too funny, love her! Hope she changes her insta handle to chels and *new girls name* life stories.

Ash deserves all the karma the vile bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've never seen anyone more obviously trying to make out her life is amazing, when its obviously not. Your OTT TrASH which makes it so much more obvious that your putting on a mask. Also ditch the pathetic soft I'm so humble and lucky voice. Its literally sickening 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So she’s on holiday without her children again? I can’t imagine experiencing new countries without my family with me?

Reactions: 5
The poor victim/s of her girlfriend, that's a duck you to them, she's a sick and twisted bleep, I hate that word but there's no other words for her

Reactions: 14