Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Genuinely can’t tell if it’s her or maybe James? But looks like they have more hair than James
The hairs too dark to be James, I’m sure there’s a pic of her and Jail where jail is wearing a white T-shirt

Reactions: 3
I’m pretty sure it’s Oscar. I’m sure he got it for her if memory serves….

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure it’s Oscar. I’m sure he got it for her if memory serves….
Oh is it, it’s definitely someone with dark hair

ahhhh I do remember now him getting her the pic framed!

I reckon her management have told her to start doing all these ‘influencer’ type try on reels. In the last couple of months, Jessontheplussize who is also with the same agency has started doing more clothing hauls and posts on her grid than ever before. They both get the same sort of pr products sent to show and barring Jess has obviously still got her ITS deal, they both seem to do a lot of aff links but not many actual paid ads.
So still no lives and still no mention of Tattle 😂 That in itself is a win for us, cos we all know that must really piss her off 😂
This one is not getting anymore paid ads, the companies will be hounded and rightly so, her "influencing" days are over.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh my god she actually makes my skin crawl. She’s back worse than ever. The swearing is relentless, don’t get me wrong I swear but she’s actually vulgar. It baffles me how people think she’s funny and choose to follow her. What is actually wrong with these people?!!
Yeah I have a bit of a gutter mouth at times but just at home and certainly never on my business page. It would put me off buying from anybody hearing that! No need

She’s been featured on This Morning, her head is about to explode with the giddiness of appearing on national telly, berating cheese portion sizes.

No mention of her shagging a SO, trying to hide the fact she knew all along. 🙄

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Surprised she wasn’t swearing and using the c word that time. Maybe now she’ll curb it.

Poor folk don't have a clue who she is(aprt from shame on you, Alison) and they lapped it up. Come on this morning,with your past ypu really need to dk better with who ypu feature eh.

Reactions: 12
OMG her reel about being mentioned on TM. Marvellous she's "made it". She is really vile and doesn't care about anything but herself! I checked out Twitter and found one comment so it isn't anything to be proud of...
today2.jpg

Reactions: 13
Did you know you she can’t be tagged in her Instagram anymore it says Ashleigh doesn’t allow tags to her hmmmm wonder why ? I’ve started waiting to see if she will address it and what her next f up will be only reason but yh I commented on her TM reel and it went to tag her (don’t know why cause I didn’t want to) and it came up she’s removed the ability to be tagged in posts !

Attachments

Did you know you she can’t be tagged in her Instagram anymore it says Ashleigh doesn’t allow tags to her hmmmm wonder why ? I’ve started waiting to see if she will address it and what her next f up will be only reason but yh I commented on her TM reel and it went to tag her (don’t know why cause I didn’t want to) and it came up she’s removed the ability to be tagged in posts !
She thinks she safe in her little privacy settings bubble, doesn't stop people knowing the truth about her. I bet so many of her followers are holding out for her to start her lives again so they can interrogate her.

Here's This Morning's email address in case anyone wants to give them some feedback..

Attachments

• Heart
Time for us to make them aware then 😉😂
Has anyone put it In the comment on their instagram yet. Maybe tagging Alison, dermot, the and the 2 other presenters there, Giles in particular!
Dermott was quite silent in that bit. Half of me hoped he new and was keeping silently seething. But he probably just doesn't have a clue.

Reactions: 6
Has anyone put it In the comment on their instagram yet. Maybe tagging Alison, dermot, the and the 2 other presenters there, Giles in particular!
Dermott was quite silent in that bit. Half of me hoped he new and was keeping silently seething. But he probably just doesn't have a clue.
There's been comments on this mornings tiktoks

Sadly Alison Hammond has followed TrAsh on Instagram all the way through the Sex Offender Scandal 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5