Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These companies probably have no idea what kind of person Ash really is, here's email accounts if anyone wants them.
[email protected]
[email protected]

The Love Honey AD was in very poor taste but I'd expect no less from her
Love Honey didn't give a stuff when people complained when it all kicked off. Trending Travel give holidays to the Solomon family so I'd never be influenced to use them either. In fairness though I complained to New Look about Stinky Pattison and they did actually reply it wasn't automated but I wouldn't buy there again unless they stopped using her

Reactions: 6
Time to make them realise.

Ashleigh Huish had social services involved because she's a neglectful mother, who brags about domestic violence against their dad, threatens and bullies her children online. Gets into relationships with sex offenders, jokes about nonce's, doxxes people, thinks mental health is something to joke about. Bullies followers. Lies. Trashed Chelsea's business when they split...

A pretty big list for 1 person

Reactions: 17
Time to make them realise.

Ashleigh Huish had social services involved because she's a neglectful mother, who brags about domestic violence against their dad, threatens and bullies her children online. Gets into relationships with sex offenders, jokes about nonce's, doxxes people, thinks mental health is something to joke about. Bullies followers. Lies. Trashed Chelsea's business when they split...

A pretty big list for 1 person
Do we know for sure SS was involved?

Proves she has zero empathy for the victim of her SO girlfriend. That's a real rub your nose in it, smiling with a dild0 in her hand. Anything for money, disgustingly greedy in every way 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
It takes a fair bit to shock me but hand on heart I am flabberfuckinggasted to the max
No care for anyone but herself
Her kids the victims are just minor issues to be swatted away like flies
I have no idea how she manages to sleep at night
Why have kids or animals as they so obviously cause a hindrance to your wannabe single life
I think authorities need to take a seriously hard look at this situation
Pretty sure they've got grounds for divorce 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I'm pretty sure that your Mum talking about her dildo online and the pleasure she gets from it, is going to massively embarrass her two teen kids and encourage other kids to use this to bully them with.
She must be aware of this but still chooses to share it to thousands of followers.

Reactions: 7
Kids are cruel and she is literally handing her kids to bullies or nastiness. Can you imagine....oh was that dild0 your mum was waving about last night the same one her girlfriend got locked up for using. Disgrace of a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I haven’t totally caught up here but I came across this on Instagram earlier. Love a bit of the Archbishop of Banterbury and I’m sure they don’t deep delve into everyone they share stuff of…but it’s just business as usual isn’t it? I think Ash is a pretty abysmal human and I’m in no doubt she said or did whatever she had to do to salvage whatever her career is. People have been cancelled for a lot less than threatening to assault their daughter or utterly humiliating their son online, much less being involved with an RSO. But ah well life goes on doesn’t it? Except it probably doesn’t for the actual victim in all this

IMG_2174.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I haven’t totally caught up here but I came across this on Instagram earlier. Love a bit of the Archbishop of Banterbury and I’m sure they don’t deep delve into everyone they share stuff of…but it’s just business as usual isn’t it? I think Ash is a pretty abysmal human and I’m in no doubt she said or did whatever she had to do to salvage whatever her career is. People have been cancelled for a lot less than threatening to assault their daughter or utterly humiliating their son online, much less being involved with an RSO. But ah well life goes on doesn’t it? Except it probably doesn’t for the actual victim in all this

View attachment 2893674
I just saw this on their page and was going to post on here...

Isnot just me or does it look like her trotters are over hanging the sandles?

All that crap her family was saying how much TrAsh was struggling during her time off... She went on two holidays and left Oscar at home for both of them.

I just saw this on their page and was going to post on here...

Isnot just me or does it look like her trotters are over hanging the sandles?

All that crap her family was saying how much TrAsh was struggling during her time off... She went on two holidays and left Oscar at home for both of them.
Those toes are definitely trying to escape her 😂 she’s just a bullshitter and she’ll be laughing at every brand and every follower who bought her bullshit. What a crazy world

Reactions: 3

View attachment 2893674
I thought the exact same.
Just proves that you can pretty much get away with anything

Reactions: 3
Jean now shown. Only the kids and a live to tick off and then it’s business as usual.

I just don’t get how brands want to be associated with such a foul dirty mouth slob who don’t give a tit about anyone or anything other than herself - it truly baffles me and pisses me off that she’s swanning off around the globe for free when these gifted holidays could be going to sick children, terminal parents etc

Reactions: 15
I wouldn’t want her promoting anything of mine. Her foul mouth and rudeness to others, just wouldn’t let me.

Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t want her promoting anything of mine. Her foul mouth and rudeness to others, just wouldn’t let me.
If I was a business wanting to advertise I would at least look at what the 'influencer' was actually like. Perhaps these companies, like Love Honey, don't care so long as they get business. I'm not saying Ash does, I dont know, but it's people blatantly buying bots and having a false following. Hinch and Vicky Pattison definitely do as no way they have that msny followers and their engagement is pretty shocking!

Reactions: 1