Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is quite simply the funniest and most accurate description I think I’ve ever read 😂😂😂😂😂 Skin tag 😂😂😂😂😂😂 A skin tag with crusty lips
😂😂😂 it baffles me how he loves himself so much, he’s like a walking skin disease 😷 makes me itch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Both kids not in school again today 👀 wouldn’t say they’re studying either unless they’re learning the importance of brunch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Why the fcuk does she talk like that now ?????
I'm pretty sure none of her followers have got a three second memory so it's not like they've forgotten what she is like and that she actually resembles a fog horn (sorry all foghorns 🤷🏼‍♀️😂)and if she's so 'comfortable' and 'happy' as she is why is she pretending to be something she isn't 🤯🤯

Reactions: 9
Have school holidays started already where she is? Cos Oscar was very much present on that live and wasn’t sick or anything! Seems she’s swanning off to London for the day with her skin tag to some ‘events’
Oh this HAS to be his new name. Skin Tag. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Why the fcuk does she talk like that now ?????
I'm pretty sure none of her followers have got a three second memory so it's not like they've forgotten what she is like and that she actually resembles a fog horn (sorry all foghorns 🤷🏼‍♀️😂)and if she's so 'comfortable' and 'happy' as she is why is she pretending to be something she isn't 🤯🤯
She must be reading here cos her latest post she days about her voice lollll

Also why the duck is she getting so many things gifted again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hi my name is Ashleigh Huish, I don't believe in declaring ads. In fact I will claim something isn't an ad, when technically it is an ad because they were stupid enough to work with me before.

Oh and look bags of Primark stuff after years of moaning and berating the company.

#ashleighhuish #cantfollowthebasics

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Am I right in thinking she bought her own Scarletts World BPerfect box ? Not marked as an ad, but I think she has bought it and then tried to suck up to Scarlett knowing Scarlett is growing and shes not 🤣 considering prior to the SO scandal and Ash showing her true disgusting self, Scarlett was actually quite friendly with her but now doesnt want to be associated? Did Scarlett re post? Not that I've seen 😬🤣

Everything she is posting recently just reeks of desperation. Please work with me. That. And her lives are just chaotic and awful to watch. Wtf is wrong with her? Clean your house. Tidy your room. Stop laying around all day. Seriously I worry for her mental health as she is clearly not ok.

Reactions: 6
Did anyone catch the current live? Fatty hasn't changed a single bit
Saying she regrets nothing. She did nothing wrong in the past. Trolls put her in danger. She won't share her kids cos they need protecting, but they didn't need protecting when she was threatening them on lives and speaking to them like dog tit.
Honestly what a greasy little bleep she is 🤢

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Saying she regrets nothing. She did nothing wrong in the past. Trolls put her in danger. She won't share her kids cos they need protecting, but they didn't need protecting when she was threatening them on lives and speaking to them like dog tit.
trolls put her in danger? Did she not put herself in danger by shagging a SO? You’re annoyed you got caught darling.

Reactions: 11
I have noticed she is now over the top with how she speaks to them. Darling, babe, sweetie etc
It comes across really fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She has been sharing her kids though 😂😂🤔 she’s a right ugly on the inside bleep

Reactions: 7
I also noticed when she opened her PR, one gift was for her and G. She just carried on.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
"Little" is not how I'd describe her...

Another influencer Issy oakley went to Thorpe Park and some of her insta stories had Ash walking in the background and JESUS CHRIST in the wild she is absolutely massive. So oddly proportioned and scabby looking .

Reactions: 6
I also noticed when she opened her PR, one gift was for her and G. She just carried on.
What was it or what company? Surely that has to be someone trolling? 😭😂 as if she didn’t even acknowledge it lmao…. She’s never gonna shake her 😂

• Haha
What was it or what company? Surely that has to be someone trolling? 😭😂 as if she didn’t even acknowledge it lmao…. She’s never gonna shake her 😂
I can’t remember the company. She was opening things that were gifted and as she read the card, it said for her and G to enjoy. She just carried on like it never happened.

• Wow
  • Haha
I can’t remember the company. She was opening things that were gifted and as she read the card, it said for her and G to enjoy. She just carried on like it never happened.
How embarrassing for her 😅 Hope it made the stinking slob realise that the damage, is already done!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she whiten just the front teeth?

Also who is she with in Belfast?

I reckon she will end up with a "fashion" line with that random clothing company she's been banging on about, fashion season or whatever the polyester fast fashion crap is called

Oh and she's posted the fact she has dog tit on her hoody 🤢 why would you tell everyone that and why keep wearing it.

Attachments

• Sick