Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they are on James' story with him holding the camera
Ah but still she's not paying attention to the road. I could totally see them two faffing about and hitting something and just driving off thinking they are untouchable

Reactions: 2
Does a q&a says she has brand trips coming up, another seventh edit collection and of course she mentions a podcast again 🙄
What I took from this is that she was heartbroken breaking up with Gee despite the fact she’s a rapist 😰😰

The question is how to deal with heartbreak and she says she booked pottery… she showed herself doing pottery in her time offline… not shortly after breaking up with Chels so she must mean Gee 🤢🤢

Reactions: 12
What I took from this is that she was heartbroken breaking up with Gee despite the fact she’s a rapist 😰😰

The question is how to deal with heartbreak and she says she booked pottery… she showed herself doing pottery in her time offline… not shortly after breaking up with Chels so she must mean Gee 🤢🤢
If she was cheating on Chels then she already had the attention of someone else. Since it came out as Jail I guess no one wanted to give her that attention, if they have actually broken up...
I think Ash was just missing the attention rather than actually thinking of someone else. She didn't exactly look heartbroken when she took someone else's child to Turkey and left her son home, and she wasn't to down that she didn't want photos of her taken to make a point of her doing pottery once and getting her hair done for free

#ashleighhuish

Reactions: 9
Can't believe she's whinging that her neighbours are doing housework at 11am, Sunday or not. It's 11am. It's perfectly fine. She should be up and washed by 11am. Kids sorting themselves out as per then I'm guessing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Funny how she’s saying Jessontheplussize ITS range is the best swimwear ever when she always used to say Jac Jossa’s was. I have never seen her in anything of Jess’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe something to do with her and Jess having the same management 😂 Also she keeps saying she’s not working with ITS ‘at the moment’, implying she might again in the future? I wonder if they’ve left a carrot dangling there to ensure she doesn’t now slag them off? She also said no swimwear from her for ‘this year’, again implying maybe they’ll be some next year? I think ITS may get a shock the backlash they could receive if they ever use her again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Funny how she’s saying Jessontheplussize ITS range is the best swimwear ever when she always used to say Jac Jossa’s was. I have never seen her in anything of Jess’s 🤷🏻‍♀️ Maybe something to do with her and Jess having the same management 😂 Also she keeps saying she’s not working with ITS ‘at the moment’, implying she might again in the future? I wonder if they’ve left a carrot dangling there to ensure she doesn’t now slag them off? She also said no swimwear from her for ‘this year’, again implying maybe they’ll be some next year? I think ITS may get a shock the backlash they could receive if they ever use her again.
Tbf it’s probably the only thing that fits her lard arse now

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I haven’t looked but didn’t ITS remove all her photos from their website? And they haven’t for others who no longer model for them? If they were planning to use her in the future then why remove any trace? Bit of a coincidence her being removed at the same time as the tit hit the fan too. Adam was quite professional about Greedy so I don’t think he’d slate anybody though he did indicate some people behaved worse than others.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’m convinced none of these companies actually care and it’s all about the £££. If they did, people like Ash would soon disappear back to the non entities they were before the gullible and stupid made them famous for being “relatable“

I suspect she is faking it till she makes it (again) and just chatting tit knowing full well that none of these companies will come out and outright deny her claims because it brings them further unwanted attention.

The alternative is they have given her a “lay low and we will be in touch in the future” which is super annoying but v predictable from brands that rely so heavily on social media and influencer related sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I haven’t looked but didn’t ITS remove all her photos from their website? And they haven’t for others who no longer model for them? If they were planning to use her in the future then why remove any trace? Bit of a coincidence her being removed at the same time as the tit hit the fan too. Adam was quite professional about Greedy so I don’t think he’d slate anybody though he did indicate some people behaved worse than others.
All traces of her went from the app and website, the minute that story was out there. I have never known them remove a collab like that before. They’ve recently updated so now only current collabs on there but Billie was still on there only a few weeks back and she left last summer. I’m convinced listening to her though, that she believes the split from them is only temporary. Thing is I’m pretty sure she’d already been dropped, then this happened which accelerated everything, so why would they ever reemploy her when her collections had not been selling anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I love the way she implies she's not working with ITS at the moment like it's a temporary thing - as everyone has said they removed all trace of her from the website & hasn't one any work with them for some time other than maybe some try on hauls

I love the way she implies she's not working with ITS at the moment like it's a temporary thing - as everyone has said they removed all trace of her from the website & hasn't one any work with them for some time other than maybe some try on hauls
I wonder because they know how she loves slating other brands off, they’ve probably given her the impression, that they may use her at some stage in the future just to keep her sweet. She makes herself look stupid implying that it’s only a temporary thing. I know ITS are hardly reputable but no way will they risk using her again.

• Heart
I reckon she’s being vague about ITS so other brands don’t question why she’s not working for them any more.

Reactions: 11
I'm sure she sends herself the questions from another profile to look popular. She's still avoiding the elephant in the room

Little miss not materialistic has a bed full of bags of clothes... Probably the same old shite she always wears. She still has the unit full of clothes.

Her orange face 🍊 making out people want to know how to achieve that look, but really it's a way to pump out more affiliate links down the road

Saying she's back in therapy. The same therapist she's been on and off, she only gets mentioned when Ashleigh Huish needs some sympathy or plays the MH card. No mention of therapy otherwise.

Of course holidays book, including one for James' birthday (prob kids dumped again)

Says she has big work deals coming.... Well good luck to them when they get backlash working with a narcissistic, SO sympathiser, who assaults people and neglect her kids

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How is she still getting PR
God she's FFFFOOOOOOUUULLLLLL, she's actually rancid
She’s not getting it direct from the brands. Rare Beauty didn’t send her that box. She’s getting it from some agency that sends to influencers (@thefullmontyldn) who she thanked in tiny letters while tagging Rare Beauty in huge letters.
I wonder if they did due diligence on her. What would they say if they got sent the Wiki or the article?
And the plus size clothing was from a new brand she “reached out to” - again, did they even look to see who she is aside from her (falling) follower count?
I wonder what they would say when / if people reached out to them and asked why they were supporting a nasty putrid mess who knowingly brought a SO to a brand party?
She is vile. But all of 2 PR packages and she’s delighted with herself. She’s going no where fast.

Reactions: 14
I hope rarebeauty learn who is promoting their stuff

As for all the hair appointments she's has the past few days... A blow out, extensions and look at the state of it. Acting likes she's made of money with her slimey smug SO sh@ggin face 🤮🤢

I honestly think she's still with Gayle. She's still adament she wants to live up there, sorry but if that happened to me I wouldn't be anywhere near Gail, her gym and would publicly telling everyone I reported her etc

Ash is still keeping quiet, but still has that stupid smug face she did while with her... Wouldn't surprise me if Jail met the full family while she was on her 'break'

I remember listening to the podcast staying relevant and Pete Wicks says how a lot of 'influencers' have group chats, so when one posts something they put it in the chat so the other people go like and comment on it.... Wouldn't surprise me if her agency has the same and they told James to leech onto TrAshy Cashleigh to try build a following, but it's not really working is it... This podcast has been at least a year in the works and no one is actually interested in it. Ashleigh Huish tried to do that April fools saying they were a couple and no one fell for her bullshit. They act like mean girls, with no substance or personality beyond loving themselves. I bet Ashleigh only ever worked in the charity shop because she was paid, never to actually support the charity.

Such a self centered biatch, I bet the kids begged not to be on her socials anymore rather than her protecting them.
---
I’m sorry I’m a judgemental prick. Se looks like walking talking BV 🤷🏼‍♀️
That's being polite, she looks like she's the one that would stink out a train

Attachments