Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t realise there was a new thread but see things haven’t changed and Ash is ‘healing’. I reckon she’s biding her time with her come back to coincide with some big news such as Kate Middleton coming back into public. Then the focus will be elsewhere

Reactions: 6
She’s been busy this afternoon posting her skincare and make up freebies onto Vinted and the sheep just snap them up - not even that cheap selling 3-4 items for £40 !!!! Hardly a bargain

• Wow
She’s been busy this afternoon posting her skincare and make up freebies onto Vinted and the sheep just snap them up - not even that cheap selling 3-4 items for £40 !!!! Hardly a bargain
She’s deffo got shut of the unit hasn’t she!

Reactions: 5
She’s deffo got shut of the unit hasn’t she!
Would love it if the landlord kicked her out of the unit, after the damage she done to Chelsea's side. But I think Chelsea said before ash paid for a year upfront so it's prob come to an end. All the crap she had in there. The bed, the clothes, sex toys 🤢🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

• Sick
In the styles international women’s day post on Facebook and the comments had me dying 😂
Also the amount of people saying where’s ash? No ash? on the same post they did on insta is so funny… who wants to educate them? 😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
In the styles international women’s day post on Facebook and the comments had me dying 😂
Also the amount of people saying where’s ash? No ash? on the same post they did on insta is so funny… who wants to educate them? 😂😂
I wonder if that’s why they’ve turned the comments off on their insta post for IWD 😂

But hadn't ITS already "dropped her" before the tit hit the fan?
Yeah they slowly removed all traces of her from the website and other socials weeks ago, but the fact she isn’t included in these is like the silent confirmation that she’s defo been dropped I think. 🤔😂

It’s funny that her comments are off on that insta post but someone has managed to post and she replied. She must have turned them on and got someone or herself to write it and then turned back off.

Reactions: 3
It’s funny that her comments are off on that insta post but someone has managed to post and she replied. She must have turned them on and got someone or herself to write it and then turned back off.
The ITS post?
---
Oh I’ve looked and can see its her page have been a few people saying they miss her 🙄 and it was only yesterday

Reactions: 2
Didn't Charlotte Greedy lose out on some of her IG deals for doing this? Making money off grifted freebies is immoral, deplorable behaviour.

Hopefully shes flogging all of her gifted bits as she's already been dropped and needs to clear out of the unit. Her followers and collabs all need to open their eyes to the way shes mugging them off.

Then she can go back to her normal job and focus on looking after her kids.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
The Ashandgaylelifestories tiktok has been taken down. I hope they appeal and get it back!
I bet tomorrow is the day we hear from Ash.. a mother's day post to try and get all the mums onside.
Fact is though not many mums are going to relate to her now she dumps her kids to go out shagging a sex offender or partying with an arrogant influencer that's a decade younger than her or that she threatens to hit her kid in the face on a live

Reactions: 10
How long before ITS turn the comments off on their Mothers Day post, like they did on IWD because people were commenting about where Ash was. They’re doing exactly the same on the post this morning 🙄 I don’t understand why people are so bothered.

Edited. Comments now turned off. Just a couple I screenshotted before they disappeared 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She's gone from 408 posts on insta to 335.... someone's been busy! I wonder which ones she's deleted

She's gone from 408 posts on insta to 335.... someone's been busy! I wonder which ones she's deleted
Has she done a Miss Greedy and deleted all her ITS posts 😂 Greedy did this when she got dropped by them. I’m blocked so can’t look 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Had she already removed anything to do with Chels? Because there’s no sign of her in any of Ash’s posts now.