Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We will be if we all keep sharing the truth
Problem is there's been loads of stuff on TikTok but I haven't seen hardly anything other than the odd comment on Instagram, that's where most of her engagement comes from and 99% of her work

Reactions: 1
I think they are starting to test the waters for her return now. I give it a couple of weeks Af lost before she’s back posting again.
Exactly this.
The Cretin that is James needs her back as he is a cling on and probably only gets engagement when he is with her. He’s a bleeping ugly munter too with appalling skin. How on earth he gets companies who want to use his crusty lips as an advertisement pallet is beyond me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Absolutel PR. It's an ease in to her coming back to see if everyone's begging her to come back or if indeed people haven't forgotten and she needs to take more time off. They'll have already planned her first post back, they're trying to gauge when it's the right time.

Reactions: 8
I wonder what her angle will be when she does come back? Will she just launch in to posting like nothing happened? Sounds like she has a full sob story planned!

Reactions: 12
I’m puzzled…..all this “that nasty site with the trolls” wasn’t it here that Gayle was exposed? Wasn’t it “nasty tattle trolls” who outed Gayle and worked the tit show out?
surely Tattlers have done TrAsh a favour no?
ungrateful trollop!
She’s deffo testing the water, it won’t be long before she’s all over social media again, no doubt blocking anyone and everyone who mentions the tit show…..I so look forward to seeing her vulgerness again 🙄🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She can block people, but for her accounts to actually earn money they need to be public and need engagement. No matter what she says she will be pulled up on it even more now. Her blocking people is just lowering her audience 😂 like people can't make new accounts 😂

She can't exactly come back waving LH around can she! She'll be watching what she says until it starts falling apart again and off the rails she goes

Reactions: 10
She clearly hasn't learned anything from all of this. I'm sure she still thinks she did nothing wrong and it's all someone else's fault - Tattlers, Gayle/ Gail/ Jail, Chels, Jean, probably even poor Dexter. Anyone except her. Typically narcissistic behaviour.

This could really have been a wake up call for her. To give up on social media and go back to a normal life. She's got a secure roof over her head (people living in private rented would love a council house), she must have plenty of money in the bank. That means she can just go back to work part time, working in a charity shop or similar, being around for her kids (and the dog). Because really who needs insta fame?

However nothing will change. She will come back in a few weeks and we might get a day or so of her doing the fake 'nice' voice. And then after a week she'll be recording stories from the toilet, swearing and shouting at her kids and being her usual vile self.

I also wouldn't be at all surprised if she's still seeing Gayle as well.

Reactions: 14
I see the cretinous drip AKA James is drip feeding her return 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So James had done a TikTok on how basically TikTok only exists because of trash and now a pic on instawank? Desperate James desperate stop trying to make it happen she isn’t a victim she’s vile!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Don’t forget they’ve got the same management, so him sneakily bringing her up might be a strategy they’ve all come up with. Can’t wait when she does come back and is asked why she’s left ITS, to see what bullshit she comes out with and will be interesting to see how she copes with this site going forward 😂

Reactions: 19
james is probably losing money without trAsh, he's not as big of a following. As long as everyone keeps sharing and posting the videos about Ash and what she's really like she won't be able to drown them out.

anyone know how to make things go viral on insta? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 12
james is probably losing money without trAsh, he's not as big of a following. As long as everyone keeps sharing and posting the videos about Ash and what she's really like she won't be able to drown them out.

anyone know how to make things go viral on insta? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
He probably is. Plus she tags him a lot so he’s also missing out on potential new followers. Not that I understand why anyone would want to follow either of them personally 😂

Reactions: 15
Does Chelsea have a tattle page ? Sorry I can’t find it. It pisses me off when she does stories when she’s driving

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Does Chelsea have a tattle page ? Sorry I can’t find it. It pisses me off when she does stories when she’s driving
I don’t think she does have her own thread so you could make one for her if you wanted

Someone asked her about filming while driving on her q&a a couple of weeks ago and she said she speaks to her phone asking it to film then telling it to stop and she’ll edit it before she posts it.

Keeping it on trash, can’t say I’ve missed her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7