Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is she already with someone else? I’ve been single for ages as i refuse to scrape the barrel for the selection of men out there…and i dont even have kids to be looking after. Although with a sleeve like that she must be equally as rotten as Ash!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s not an attractive look, regardless of how she poses/ angles can only do so much.

Reactions: 4
Homeschooled probably because Oscar started acting out and bullying other kids and was never in school for a full term

Ava missed school too

Ash is still never home and took the kids out of school, moaned about the teachers and school on lives. Wouldn't be surprised with everything else if they were asked to leave the school

Ash is never home still. If she's home it's with James (skin tag as someone referred to him as). I guess Jean is their primary carer nowadays. Ash made Jean give up her independence and job to be her witch.

Ash moans the dad never does anything for the, but ash has been in Ireland more the past few weeks away from her kids than she has been home. If it's not Ireland she's in Manchester, then London, then abroad on holiday....

Again what is Ash's unique selling point? Meeting strangers online and forming relationships? How to ignore your children parenting style? How to pretend not to know your gf is a SO? Body positivity, but will lie about sizing, promote a unhealthy lifestyle? How to have a dog and not be a good owner?

She's already taken the piss out of the Irish accent, her mean girl attitude is going to leave her with no audience soon. What will be her excuse this time when the girlfriend turns out to be a wrong un?

Reactions: 10
How is she already with someone else? I’ve been single for ages as i refuse to scrape the barrel for the selection of men out there…and i dont even have kids to be looking after. Although with a sleeve like that she must be equally as rotten as Ash!
Scraping the barrel lands you in situations with sex offenders… stay single as long as it takes babes!
Side note… Ash looked to have some sort of disease fanny rash on her face this morning 🤢🤢

Also apparently Ash saw the kids dad the other day and then Oscar seen him too and the dad didn’t even know it was Oscar !

Reactions: 6
Homeschooled probably because Oscar started acting out and bullying other kids and was never in school for a full term

Ava missed school too

Ash is still never home and took the kids out of school, moaned about the teachers and school on lives. Wouldn't be surprised with everything else if they were asked to leave the school

Ash is never home still. If she's home it's with James (skin tag as someone referred to him as). I guess Jean is their primary carer nowadays. Ash made Jean give up her independence and job to be her witch.

Ash moans the dad never does anything for the, but ash has been in Ireland more the past few weeks away from her kids than she has been home. If it's not Ireland she's in Manchester, then London, then abroad on holiday....

Again what is Ash's unique selling point? Meeting strangers online and forming relationships? How to ignore your children parenting style? How to pretend not to know your gf is a SO? Body positivity, but will lie about sizing, promote a unhealthy lifestyle? How to have a dog and not be a good owner?

She's already taken the piss out of the Irish accent, her mean girl attitude is going to leave her with no audience soon. What will be her excuse this time when the girlfriend turns out to be a wrong un?
Most likely threatened with a fine about their attendance which has sent her into a strop.
Ava must be in year 10 or 11 now, schools get really hot on kids having too much time off during those years.

Reactions: 7
In her bursting out of her size 20 jeans but they definitely fit her phase 😂 😂
For someone so body confident she really does try and make herself look smaller in photos
Jesus christ the amount of editing in that pic, and she wonders why Ava is so obsessed with her own weight and looks.
---
People were asking who was doing the teaching but it wasn’t answered. She’s away 80% of the time. Can’t be her can it!!???
I reckon Jean. It 100% isn't Ash. She made her mam quit her job to be her literal full time babysitter so she could float off the hotels for days on end with James and shag sex offenders. So it's probably her mam.

Reactions: 6
She can't do without a fanny for 5 minutes can she. The latest bit of fuzz starting to slowly appear on her stories, when she said she was keeping her love life private. A contradiction if ever I heard one. Pick a lane and stay in it will ya Ash.

Reactions: 9
Pretty sure A should be doing Mocks this year, very important the next couple of years and very important that kids come out of school with some decent results? With school and learning getting lengthier, A still has a lot of education ahead of her if she wants a career. I fear she will jump on the band wagon and try out influencing though which is short lived and with no decent schooling behind her she doesn't have a very good future lined up!

Pretty sure A should be doing Mocks this year, very important the next couple of years and very important that kids come out of school with some decent results? With school and learning getting lengthier, A still has a lot of education ahead of her if she wants a career. I fear she will jump on the band wagon and try out influencing though which is short lived and with no decent schooling behind her she doesn't have a very good future lined up!
Although I wouldn't homeschool my children, I know some people who have made a real success of it, but you have to put a lot of effort in (which is why I'd never have done it!). Given that Ash is bone idle and thick as mince, we know this will be a disaster and that she's only doing it because she's a lazy narcissist who thinks she knows best.

This will not benefit her kids in any way whatsoever - taking a kid out of school in primary, or even yr 7 - ok. But when they're in year 10, that seems like madness. She's setting them both up for a life of instabegging just like her.

Whilst academic success is certainly not the be all and end all, I don't see how either child is going to be any better off stuck at home with that fat slob. Although as she's not at home that much I guess they'll be on their own or with dogsbody Jean.

Wasn't it suspected she had social services involved at one point? I would think they'd be very sceptical about her removing the kids from school. I'm assuming that any involvement from them has come to an end hence the timing of their removal.

Reactions: 10
She's too desperate to be their friend and the cool mum.
I bet the kids currently think she is really cool telling them they never have to go back school and letting them stay up until whatever time at night and sleep in all day, but how is that going to help them function in real life?
Poor kids need a parent, not a mate

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Didn’t she say that A wanted to go to university in Manchester at some point? Unless she’s got a private tutor for the kids then that’s not to happen now, is it? I hope it’s the case that she’s hired a teacher for them and not freeballing it herself or Jean.

She’s on about it now on a live! Hi Ash! 🖕🏻
---
Rambling on that she took them out of school as they were declining… they were dreading going to school… duck off lardarse! If they were dreading going to school it’s because they were getting the absolute tit ripped out of them because of YOU!!! Another gem - they are learning music when they go out in the car with her with tunes on… fucks sake, those kids have absolutely no chance in life and need some sort of intervention!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
She’s on about it now on a live! Hi Ash! 🖕🏻
---
Rambling on that she took them out of school as they were declining… they were dreading going to school… duck off lardarse! If they were dreading going to school it’s because they were getting the absolute tit ripped out of them because of YOU!!! Another gem - they are learning music when they go out in the car with her with tunes on… fucks sake, those kids have absolutely no chance in life and need some sort of intervention!
Learning music while in the car 😂 so many long distance truck drivers must be secret composers and musicians 😂

She kept them out of school so of course they were declining. The poor kids have no chance. She's still trying to get Ava into influencing, but with the increase in AI influencers good luck with that plan.

Couldn’t help myself 🤣🤣…. Trash also today when talking about home schooling said something about Oscar complaining how much maths grandma is making him do…. So Jean is involved. Poor kids man. I guess their knowledge on Gwen Stefani and Jehova Cult's should be up there 🤷🏻‍♀️ not sure how far that will carry them through this tit storm mind…

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Comparison between whos?

I don't think left or right are the same arms
I took one of the very few screenshots I could find of ‘Leah Barbering’ arm - she wears a long sleeve top in 99% of her pics on Insta.

Apologies - after I posted it I did wonder if it would be clear or not!

Reactions: 2
Why would you tell everyone you've got thrush again

She also kept saying she had thrush with G... Washing hands can help 😉

• Sick