Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she whiten just the front teeth?

Also who is she with in Belfast?

I reckon she will end up with a "fashion" line with that random clothing company she's been banging on about, fashion season or whatever the polyester fast fashion crap is called

Oh and she's posted the fact she has dog tit on her hoody 🤢 why would you tell everyone that and why keep wearing it.
It’ll be Primark, she was there a week or so ago. But yeah why on earth would you wear yesterday’s jumper with dog tit on it? I’d be completely mortified and if I didn’t have anything else to wear I’d buy something!

Reactions: 6
Why is she doing this ‘softly spoken’ version of her since she’s came back?! Particularly when she’s advertising things (only then)? Has anyone else noticed this!?

Reactions: 9
Oh dear and she's back in the room!!!!
'live' today 😂🤦🏼‍♀️😬
foul mouthed and back to the dirty foul language using trollop we all know and loathe

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Missed it. What did she say
Did a live of her styling (frying) her over bleached hair and started effing and calling herself a Cnut because it was such a chuffing mess
The mask slipped for sure as she dipped back into the real Ash without the posh new voice 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
"I'm going to keep all future relationships off social media"

Must be another she's met online and will claim she didn't know the truth about them 🙄 she's playing leapfrog with people in bed. Wouldn't surprise me if G is still going on in the background

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Her new bit is obviously this Irish lass she's been with recently then
Mrs I'm keeping my relationships off the internet
Course ya are chubbs x

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Could it be that leahs barber she was tagging a few weeks ago in her stories??

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Could it be that leahs barber she was tagging a few weeks ago in her stories??
I haven’t done any ‘research’ but it wouldn’t surprise me at all if that arm has been used so that whoever she ‘wants’ to know who it is does (I hope that makes sense. Only on my first coffee this morning.)

Reactions: 7
This woman always has an agenda.
she’s shared the tattoos for a reason, which is stupid really because I wouldnt advise her to play games with tattle with the current track record.😂🥱

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
On her live today her daughter confirmed they are homeschooled. Ash was not happy. Separately not sure why she lets her daughter hold her phone during lives when ash is driving. Can’t be good for her to see strangers comments

• Wow
On her live today her daughter confirmed they are homeschooled. Ash was not happy. Separately not sure why she lets her daughter hold her phone during lives when ash is driving. Can’t be good for her to see strangers comments
Homeschooled by Ash? Wow

If there's 10 cream cakes on the table and mam has 10 of those cream cakes, how many are left for Ava and Oscar ?

Seriously tho, they're probably home schooled cos they've got bullied cos of their mams behaviour and content. So so sad, and yet she still hasn't removed her page.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Homeschooled by Ash? Wow

If there's 10 cream cakes on the table and mam has 10 of those cream cakes, how many are left for Ava and Oscar ?

Seriously tho, they're probably home schooled cos they've got bullied cos of their mams behaviour and content. So so sad, and yet she still hasn't removed her page.
If you have 4 people in a household… and one of them is a sex offender… What percentage of people are gonna think 1 of those 4 is a terrible mother? 🙊🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Homeschooled by Ash? Wow

People were asking who was doing the teaching but it wasn’t answered. She’s away 80% of the time. Can’t be her can it!!???

• Heart
Reactions: 11