Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worlds gone absolutely bleeping mad - how in the fuckety duck has she landed a deal with Primark.

Has anyone got (or can point me in the direction) of one of her foul mouthed rants about Primark cos I’d like to send it to them.

I honestly can’t believe it - she’s a foul mouthed disgusting animal that is now gonna be even more full of herself

There's a couple. Including one where she says Primark can piss off
---

---

Attachments

• 48.2 KB
  • 51.5 KB
  • Last edited:
    • Heart
    • Haha
    Reactions: 9
    Shot herself in the foot with all these rants hasn’t she? Now Primark are the best thing nope Ash even if you dirty delete on TikTok Tattle has receipts! Oh and she reckons she was in a 14 in the jeans ad? Piss off I’m a 12-14 and my arse and gut are more than half her size. And she can’t get into a 18 because she’s probably a 20. Nothing wrong in that just don’t say you’re something your not when you try to influence!

There's a couple. Including one where she says Primark can piss off
    ---

---

• Heart
    Reactions: 8
    I'm not a big follower of Primark, does anyone know if they bring out collections with influencer nobodies like @Ashleighhuish? If so I look forward to seeing that go to tit after her In The Syle car crash collections 😂
    I see Ash has tagged @abilouisewood in her post who is apparently a talent manager for Primark, it says a lot about her job role if Ash is the "Talent" 🙄

Reactions: 2
    I'm not a big follower of Primark, does anyone know if they bring out collections with influencer nobodies like @Ashleighhuish? If so I look forward to seeing that go to tit after her In The Syle car crash collections 😂
    I see Ash has tagged @abilouisewood in her post who is apparently a talent manager for Primark, it says a lot about her job role if Ash is the "Talent" 🙄
    This is so awkward👀😆

Reactions: 4
    Those actually need sending to primark hr. She's such a twit. why would u even go there if u hated their clothes. What an embarrassing disgrace

Reactions: 7
    She's going to pretend to be the saviour of Primark. Making out they never sold her size '18' and I bet now she's going to say they do because of her 🤣😂🤣

I know primark done collab with Stacey Solomon and Rita Ora, which are much bigger names than TrAsh who farts, swears and makes out she's the queen lesbian online.

Reactions: 13
    She's finally spending time at home (for how long is anyone's guess) but yet again she can't possibly spend quality time alone with the kids, no she has James there

• Sad
    Have school holidays started already where she is? Cos Oscar was very much present on that live and wasn’t sick or anything! Seems she’s swanning off to London for the day with her skin tag to some ‘events’

Have school holidays started already where she is? Cos Oscar was very much present on that live and wasn’t sick or anything! Seems she’s swanning off to London for the day with her skin tag to some ‘events’
    She said it was school holidays next week to james. Oscar was glued to a screen/ making her bacon sandwiches and ava was still asleep in bed at nearly midday, looks like she's definitely homeschooling them, or her version of that

• Sad
    • Wow
    Reactions: 6
    She said it was school holidays next week to james. Oscar was glued to a screen/ making her bacon sandwiches and ava was still asleep in bed at nearly midday, looks like she's definitely homeschooling them, or her version of that
    Jesus there’s no hope for A&O if she’s homeschooling them - a) she’s never there b) she’s thick as pig tit!

Reactions: 16
    Jesus there’s no hope for A&O if she’s homeschooling them - a) she’s never there b) she’s thick as pig tit!
    If you are homeschooling u have to prove to the authorities that u are teaching and show proof or they will take you to court

That is quite simply the funniest and most accurate description I think I’ve ever read 😂😂😂😂😂 Skin tag 😂😂😂😂😂😂 A skin tag with crusty lips

• Haha