Ashandchelslifestories #10 Oi Ash are you still rattled, can't blame anyone but yaself that u got tattled

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times has she been online slating primark and now she's desperate for attention she's over the moon to be shared on their page šŸ¤”

It wasn't the northern lights we all saw Friday night, it was just her desperation showing

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Hi šŸ‘‹šŸ¼
A while ago I wrote on here that I had a random dream about Ash and that she diedšŸ˜‚. She put it on her stories and some of you came after me so not been on here since. šŸ™ˆ
Well, it was hardly the nicest post. We donā€™t like her, but that was downright awful.

Reactions: 12
Really. Some of the comments Iā€™ve read since arenā€™t that far off.
Iā€™m actually pretty sure one of those accs is chelsšŸ˜‚ been thinking this for a while there is one account that lifted the lid on all of this and Iā€™ve been noticing there posts ever sincešŸ•µšŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøI was just here for the show canā€™t stand either of them although it's a bit boring now everyone seems to have forgottenšŸ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She finally did a live. So business completely back to normal.
All boring content, she opened a PR parcel which had items enclosed in a jelly (looked a mess) and basically Oscar was on the live for most of it. Questions were asked is she homeschooling? She didnā€™t respond to them despite the question being repeated. Her expensive bag was gifted by another brand. Canā€™t remember who she said.
Nothing mentioned regarding her absence although I did see one comment as she was finishing asking about it I think but it was a very quick glimpse as she was finishing.
She looked dirty and unkempt and was her usual grotesque self.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She finally did a live. So business completely back to normal.
All boring content, she opened a PR parcel which had items enclosed in a jelly (looked a mess) and basically Oscar was on the live for most of it. Questions were asked is she homeschooling? She didnā€™t respond to them despite the question being repeated. Her expensive bag was gifted by another brand. Canā€™t remember who she said.
Nothing mentioned regarding her absence although I did see one comment as she was finishing asking about it I think but it was a very quick glimpse as she was finishing.
She looked dirty and unkempt and was her usual grotesque self.
Has she mentioned Tattle since sheā€™s been back though šŸ˜‚ Still donā€™t think sheā€™s got the front to do that and send more people here to see exactly what an unpleasant person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Has she mentioned Tattle since sheā€™s been back though šŸ˜‚ Still donā€™t think sheā€™s got the front to do that and send more people here to see exactly what an unpleasant person she is.
No mention when I was watching and I think I caught most of it! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Once Oscar appears or she ends up having an off screen conversation with him. Iā€™m out.

• Haha
Once Oscar appears or she ends up having an off screen conversation with him. Iā€™m out.
Exactly! I use social media to escape my kids driving me nuts šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ not watch other people's spoilt brats.
Looks like there's going to be loads more content with them coming, is she home schooling them to travel?
With her as their teacher all they are going to learn is how to be a vile, spoilt, dirty, depressed, attention seeking manipulative sell-out like their mother

Reactions: 5
Fashion Szn either bought her that overpriced bag from Selfridges or gave her a gift card for it. She said 'thanks FS' in the story. She's on a live now saying she bought some CT make up from Selfridges as Fashion SZN gave her a Selfridges gift card.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Chels has split up from her girlfriend/the girl she was seeing
The whole thing was very very odd... she was posting in love status quotes and songs before they had even met.. then date 1 she met all the family, all over her stories, proper loved up, balloons all over a bedroom ready for date 2.. then they split up.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The whole thing was very very odd... she was posting in love status quotes and songs before they had even met.. then date 1 she met all the family, all over her stories, proper loved up, balloons all over a bedroom ready for date 2.. then they split up.
I donā€™t think sheā€™s as ready to date as she thought she was. In theory itā€™s brilliant but actually going forward with it is huge. I hope she finds the right person for her eventually.

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve had to unfollow her, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s lovey irl but she clearly has some issues she needs to sort and social media is not helping her. It all seems very ā€œperformativeā€. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to prove to Ash that her life is amazing, that sheā€™s moved on, that everyone fancies her. Itā€™s a bit much.

Reactions: 11
So what we thinking for this news thatā€™s coming?
1) Taken A & O out of school to travel & home school
2) Moving house
3) Starting a ā€˜familyā€™ channel/insta
4) Accepted that Gail is a rapist and sheā€™s moving in
5) Ash is going to rehab for her ā€˜I donā€™t drinkā€™ habit
6) Sheā€™s adopting James
Feel free to add any guesses but as much as 4 would not shock meā€¦ I think itā€™s 1!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
How many times is she going to talk the big talk and not follow through with it.
Travelling. Meet ups. Business ideas.

So what we thinking for this news thatā€™s coming?
1) Taken A & O out of school to travel & home school
2) Moving house
3) Starting a ā€˜familyā€™ channel/insta
4) Accepted that Gail is a rapist and sheā€™s moving in
5) Ash is going to rehab for her ā€˜I donā€™t drinkā€™ habit
6) Sheā€™s adopting James
Feel free to add any guesses but as much as 4 would not shock meā€¦ I think itā€™s 1!
She said in her live yesterday that she was not moving ā€¦.

Iā€™ve had to unfollow her, Iā€™m sure sheā€™s lovey irl but she clearly has some issues she needs to sort and social media is not helping her. It all seems very ā€œperformativeā€. Itā€™s like sheā€™s trying to prove to Ash that her life is amazing, that sheā€™s moved on, that everyone fancies her. Itā€™s a bit much.
I think sheā€™s all over the place and actually donā€™t think sheā€™s a nice person at all. Donā€™t know why.
---
She said in her live yesterday that she was not moving ā€¦.
She should be keeping a better eye on what her daughter is posting on Instagram. Not sure of her age (14?) but itā€™s far too provocative. If A says she feels unsafe on social media, she really should be policing her daughterā€™s account even more carefully.

Reactions: 8