Ash Mama Reid #8 Overrated and overweight, using her kids as pedalo bait

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the point in buying new underwear etc if she reckons she’ll loose weight with the balloon??

Reactions: 4
I can't get over the sizes of clothes those kids are in, surely that's not normal???? Ella is 8 years old and is wearing 11-12 😳 my niece is a "big" 8 year and sometimes wears 9-10. And Charlie is only 6... can't remember what size she had gotten for him but it was definitely bigger than what most 6 year olds wear!!

And the blonde streaks in the 8 year olds hair 🙈 the lassie will have no hair left by the time she's 16, If she's starting to colour it now

Reactions: 3
I can't get over the sizes of clothes those kids are in, surely that's not normal???? Ella is 8 years old and is wearing 11-12 😳 my niece is a "big" 8 year and sometimes wears 9-10. And Charlie is only 6... can't remember what size she had gotten for him but it was definitely bigger than what most 6 year olds wear!!

And the blonde streaks in the 8 year olds hair 🙈 the lassie will have no hair left by the time she's 16, If she's starting to colour it now
Are the kids only 8 and 6??!

Reactions: 1

Forget the size thats on the label - it’s meaningless. The clothes shes got fit the kids, it’s not that deep!! Both kids are perhaps on the larger side and carrying a bit of puppy fat but i dont see what the big deal is with the clothes shes got them? Primark is notoriously off with its sizing, I regularly size up a couple of times in there for my own kids and myself!!!

Reactions: 10
Forget the size thats on the label - it’s meaningless. The clothes shes got fit the kids, it’s not that deep!! Both kids are perhaps on the larger side and carrying a bit of puppy fat but i dont see what the big deal is with the clothes shes got them? Primark is notoriously off with its sizing, I regularly size up a couple of times in there for my own kids and myself!!!
Especially if you prefer a more relaxed/oversized fit. I usually buy my kids a couple of sizes up in primark in sweatshirts etc otherwise they’re too much of a slim fit I think 🤷🏻‍♀️Suppose it just depends how you like them to fit

Reactions: 2
Well maybe I'm alone in my opinion but the kids aren't that big and I thought the clothes did look too long on them.

Sounds like she's really struggled with it so far, no wonder she's lost weight being sick all the time., sounds awful. She's also commented that her start weight was 14st 7lbs so it will be interesting to see what loss she gets from it but surely once it's no longer there the weight will go back on?

Reactions: 8
It sounds awful, and a terrible example to your kids to be out of the game in summer holidays and disordered eating for 4 months? I used to struggle with my weight and still made sure my kids seen me joining them for all meals and not sipping a ufit milkshake ffs

Sounds like she's really struggled with it so far, no wonder she's lost weight being sick all the time., sounds awful. She's also commented that her start weight was 14st 7lbs so it will be interesting to see what loss she gets from it but surely once it's no longer there the weight will go back on?
Yup, its a temporary fix. Its just a lazy shortcut to dropping weight quickly and she’s only had it because its been given to her for free for the purpose of this ad campaign. She hasn’t even made any legitimate attempts to drop any weight by herself - by exercising & making changes to what she eats.

I also would not trust her at all to be honest about the results since she’s been claiming to be a 12 for years so I’m not convinced she’ll be honest about her results

Reactions: 12
And now she has the kids selling deodorant, i would love to know if she puts their earnings aside for them 👀

Reactions: 5
Interesting how she is only posting updates on her tiktok and not instagram
I wondered this too. Only 17k followers on Tik Tok so maybe to do with how much the clinic offered to pay. Is she being payed to promote too or just the procedure for free 🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe she wanted more for Instagram with a bigger following?

God though- living on tomato soup 🤮

Reactions: 5
What’s the point in buying new underwear etc if she reckons she’ll loose weight with the balloon??
Tbf I used to be a size 8 and am now a size 12/14 and have always worn a size size 12 pants because I prefer them comfy haha. It might not be drastic weightloss at first